TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AnnieEclectic

PROMO: Bitch, please.

Annie stalks the near empty halls of the Liacourous Center, hoping to stake out a good dressing room. Her face isn't happy - in face it reflects a rather dour expression. Unfortunately for the video intern she passes, the dour expression is now squarely on him.

"Ahoy," she says, "Is that video gear?"

"Yes," says the young man nervously. Couldn't be more than 19 and for some reason seems skittish around the bokken-clad woman.

"Start it up, I need to get something off my chest."

---------------------------------------------------

The camera sparks on with the visage of the Hardcore Queen, gym bag slung over her shoulder and a calm demeanor. She takes a deep breath...

"Eclectic."

Annie stands still in silence.

Silence.

More Silence.

OK, too much silence... this is silly.

"I repeat: Eclectic. Not Electric, eccentric, or emphatic." Anger creeps into her features as she starts again, "Not Concentric, Pathetic, Credit, Spend it OR OFFENDED! MY NAME IS ECLECTIC!"

The intern takes a step back, hoping to avoid any human explosions.

"Annie Eclectic! The Hardcore Queen... ONE HUNDRED PERCENT WOMAN Hardcore Queen! Not only do I take offense to your comments... but you flat out refuse to understand where exactly you stand my dear. You see this is MY league - I'm the woman who took this league by storm, won more titles than any other woman, and arguably the only woman to be considered a Main Eventer. MY league. You say you're experienced, but you just took a laid back sleeping giant and bit her right on the tit!"

Annie lunges forward, grabbing the camera and aiming it directly upon her face.

"I'm not going to look over you, or underestimate you, Taiga. Look into my eyes, I don't look past anyone. You, however, seem to be disregarding me. I'm not some old bitchy fossil come back to prove that she still has it. I KNOW I still have it. You, apparently, need to learn this. And you will."

Annie releases the intern from her grip, stepping back before finally tossing one last nugget of knowledge:

"Just like my next opponent knows, there's no stopping the Hardcore Queen. You'll learn. That's not a threat... and it sure as hell ain't a promise..."

Annie trails off as she walks down the hallway, camera now at her back.

"... it's a DECREE!"

(fade to black)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ooooooh!

-Annie

Guest This is Bo

For some reason, my assumption to this promo is...I think Annie is upset. Dont know if it's PMS, or menopause, but I wouldnt fuck with her.

Short, straight to the point, I love it when she was making fun of her own name, nice.

I expect to be doing more of these... I can't let Taamo off the hook either, ya know.

Annie E - burning the candle at both ends.

or she just wants to be double teamed. Either or.

-Annie

Sign in to follow this