Who is worse?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. MVP vs. truthiness

• MVP
    • truthiness
  2. 2. Simon Brigante vs. Marvinisalunatic

• Simon Brigante
    • Marvinisalunatic

Here's the semifinals. Vote totals can be found in the previous thread's polls. With both leaders winning by a two to one margin, it seems safe to progress. Voting will run through Monday night.

Got to give the nods to MVP and Marvin. Truthiness stays mainly in the WWE folder, and EHME gimmicks it up a lot. Deon and Marvin are legitimate horrible people, though.

Guest Smues

I didn't realize MVP was douchebag. I wonder why he was getting all the votes.

MVP and Marvin. Nobody on the forum is worse than these two.

MVP and Marvin. Nobody on the forum is worse than these two.

Indeed. Although Truthiness is bad, bad, he does only frequent the WWE folder so he can be avoided for the most part.

Yeah..uh..Im just going to go ahead and assume Im the winner cause if Im beating whatever the hell he calls himself now after he begged not to be banned for being an asshat and changed his ways, then theres not much of a chance I lose to a guy who hasn't done anything in the last month to piss anyone off either despite being despised in the same time period before.

Since the tournament's inception, has there been a point in time where you didn't assume you'd be the eventual winner? If so, you may be much farther removed from reality than anyone realized. Also, do you ever think about just walking across a busy highway? I think that'd be a good fit for you.

Guest Beastalentier
Yeah..uh..Im just going to go ahead and assume Im the winner cause if Im beating whatever the hell he calls himself now after he begged not to be banned for being an asshat and changed his ways, then theres not much of a chance I lose to a guy who hasn't done anything in the last month to piss anyone off either despite being despised in the same time period before.

You sound glum, and resigned to your fate. But you're the same guy that told us to VOTE LUNATIC IN '08 because of all the ways you troll. So which is it? Did you want to be voted all the way through, or have you changed your mind?

You sound glum, and resigned to your fate. But you're the same guy that told us to VOTE LUNATIC IN '08 because of all the ways you troll. So which is it? Did you want to be voted all the way through, or have you changed your mind?

Sounds like flip-flopping to me.