TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beastalentier

I haven't thought about this since 1996.

Yeah, everyone used to draw those on their school book covers. Eventually, people were extending them and doing "clever" designs like drawing a jester hat on top.

Guest Beastalentier
I used to draw those all the time in like 5th grade. Don't know why, but they were cool.

Yeah, exactly what I said.

Yeah, everyone used to draw those on their school book covers. Eventually, people were extending them and doing "clever" designs like drawing a jester hat on top.

YES, OR LINKING THEM INTO CHAINS.

And no one ever seemed to know what it meant, just that you were a loser if you didn't know how to do it.

Nothing has changed.

I think the reason I did them was because I was terrible at "bubble writing" or doing all that fancy shit on my books and it was the only "cool" type of design I could do. I saw one of these on a wall a few weeks ago and I wondered if it had been there since the 90s or if kids were still doing it.

Guest Beastalentier

Exactly. I had to ask here, because how the fuck do you google it? "s gang sign '90s" was about as helpful as you'd expect.

I thought it was from a band. Was that not the "S" in some band? It was metal. Scorpions? Nah, I don't think so. Hmm.

Guest Beastalentier
I think you did it wrong. The gaps aren't supposed to be so deep.

I drew it with a paintbrush in Photoshop. Fuck you; let's see YOUR '90s Mystery S, hot shot.

its an S.

hmm

ticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktick

I don't recognise it either.

My grade 4 thing, which I gave up on in 1996 was: Draw a square, with an X in the centre. Don't lift your pencil off the paper, and don't go over the same line twice.

If anyone figures it out reasonably quickly, I actually started grade 4 in 1997.

Are you suggesting that it would be hard to figure out how to do that?

Edit---Nevermind, it is harder than it sounds after experimenting.

Guest Beastalentier

My grade 4 thing, which I gave up on in 1996 was: Draw a square, with an X in the centre. Don't lift your pencil off the paper, and don't go over the same line twice.

If anyone figures it out reasonably quickly, I actually started grade 4 in 1997.

You're two years older than I am and started 4th grade two years later? Did you sit out an olympiad due to tuberculosis or something?

We did that, but with a triangle on top, to make it a house.

What happened to the thread Dandy started? That looked like a hit.

No, I stepped on the plate and I was ruled out on appeal.

Anybody else think that symbol meant Snoop Dogg?

It outdated Snoop Dog by several years. I know that I did it in 88 or so on my notebooks.

It is an act of cowardice to have a thread deleted just because it brings you shame. A real TSMer would relish the opportunity to make a reclamation project of his misguided thread.

You're two years older than I am and started 4th grade two years later? Did you sit out an olympiad due to tuberculosis or something?

If this is correct, it would mean he entered 4th grade (or as they say in Canada "Grade 4") at 13. CG got left back 4 times before hitting his teens?