TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Czech didn't already do it

There was a thread here called "Czech already did it", but now it's gone. This upsets me because I was going to make a post saying "Czech didn't already do this:" and then there was going to be a Blingee picture I made of Michael Bolton. I want to know who deleted it.

There was a thread here called "Czech already did it", but now it's gone. This upsets me because I was going to make a post saying "Czech didn't already do this:" and then there was going to be a Blingee picture I made of Michael Bolton. I want to know who deleted it.

I did, upon request by the topic creator.

This should not be allowed. People should have to live with the consequences of their actions. If they don't learn it here, where are they going to learn it?

EDIT: That was in reference to the thread being deleted. Possibly applicable to that Michael Bolton picture, as well.

Al is lying. I didn't give my consent. I'm being oppressed. Maybe another one week suspension will teach Mr. Keiper (if that is his real name) a lesson?

This should not be allowed. People should have to live with the consequences of their actions. If they don't learn it here, where are they going to learn it?

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals!*

*except the weasel

Al is lying. I didn't give my consent. I'm being oppressed. Maybe another one week suspension will teach Mr. Keiper (if that is his real name) a lesson?

And careful Dandy, I can restore it and leave it be.