TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

South Park: Season 12

Anyone pick up the Imagination Land DVD yet? I bought it last night, and it's pretty good to be able to watch the whole thing uninterrupted. It's kind of weird to hear all the uncensored swearing as well. Have Matt and Trey ever said if they plan to Double-Dip the series Uncensored at some point? The DVD menu is kind of funny. It shows Butters walking through a white void and 'summoning' Imaginationland. After a while of his just standing there looking all nervous, you hear the Mayor singing the Imagination Land song off in the distance, then he slowly flys across the top of the screen in his blimp. Good stuff.

I bought it the day it came out. Good stuff, and the commentary is actually pretty good for as long as it lasts. They gave some interesting insight to the pervious incarnations of the Imaginationland ideas.

Yeah, I don't get the backlash of Fat BUTT And Pancake Head either. The ending was hilarious and sheer Cartman brilliance.

It's one of my favourite episodes.

Affleck: Oh Jenny I love you so much, I want to write in down in a poem or a song but I have absolutley no talent whatsoever.

Last nights episode was pretty good. "I'm not just sure, I'm HIV Positive" got a good laugh out of me.

I think the actual quote was..."Oh, Jenny, I wanted to write you a poem or a song but then I remembered that I don't have any talent."

I actually wrote that in a note to an ex-girlfriend once and it was somewhat of a big hit.

The best thing about Season 10 is Mrs. Garrison explaining the Theory of Evolution.

Fucking hilarious.

Edit: And how do you not like Mrs. Garrison throwing feces at Richard Dawkins.

The best thing about Season 10 is Mrs. Garrison explaining the Theory of Evolution.

Fucking hilarious.

Edit: And how do you not like Mrs. Garrison throwing feces at Richard Dawkins.

Ew, gross, what are you doing?!

HOW SHOULD I KNOW? I'M A FUCKING MONKEY!

Look out.

169 "Britney's New Look" March 19, 2008 1202

When the boys help Britney Spears get to the North Pole, they discover the shocking secret behind her popularity.

Look out.

169 "Britney's New Look" March 19, 2008 1202

When the boys help Britney Spears get to the North Pole, they discover the shocking secret behind her popularity.

Nice

That was f'n messed up brilliant

That episode was fucking great. Loved the referencesd to the 70's "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and "The Wicker Man."

That episode was fucking great. Loved the referencesd to the 70's "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and "The Wicker Man."

And throw in a million cool points for a reference to "The Lottery", a short story written in the 1950s.

I didn't really find the episode that funny but that's obviously not what they were going for.

Very surreal. Great episode.

I thought the premise of the episode wasn't funny but there were tons of great one liners.

"In conclusion..spearchuckers."

The last Britney watch was more like "Britney woutch!" and I was dying at the pronunciation.

Guest Smues

And throw in a million cool points for a reference to "The Lottery", a short story written in the 1950s.

I didn't really find the episode that funny but that's obviously not what they were going for.

Very surreal. Great episode.

Great episode, but cool points for referencing the lottery? Fuck that, that story sucked, and the movie based on it (yeah, a movie based on like a three page story) was somehow even worse.

Great episode, Britney shooting herself in the head was awesome.

It actually was making a really good point, but then went really fucking weird. In an awesome kind of way.

I wasn't all that impressed by this week's show. It had a few funny moments like Butters being taken-away by animal control, but Britney constantly grunting got old really quick.

Yeah, I don't get the backlash of Fat BUTT And Pancake Head either. The ending was hilarious and sheer Cartman brilliance.

It would have been better if Stan and Kyle just didn't sit there as Cartman pokes fun at them. They were missing a Cartman is gay joke somewhere there.

The Imagination dvd is great.

anyhow the hiv episode had some good lines (and it was funny cuz this weekend we went for my cousins b-day to an actualy Jimmy Buffett inspired-restaurant called CheeseBurger in Paradise- I couldn't resist the urge to sing Aids-Burger)

last night's Britney ep had some good social commentary on it, and then when they revealed the sacrifice thing it kind of delved back into the earlier south parks episodes of insane weirdness and silliness.

gotta love the demonic singing. reminded me of the "Damian" episode.

"yea she got fat" :P

I thought that episode was great, I'm sitting there waiting to figure out the point of what they're trying to say and then they just make it completely irrelevant to the point of actually being creepy.

And the fucking singing man, oh that was classic.

I don't understand the hatred for A Million Little Fibres. Its not the worst episode ever created by South Park, but its fairly good. I wish they had gone to their original planning of an intervention style show with Towlie instead, but it was okay.

I don't understand the hatred for A Million Little Fibres. Its not the worst episode ever created by South Park

Yeah it is.

And last night's episode was great. I love how Parker & Stone seem to have this kneejerk reaction where they need to have the opposite opinion of whatever the mainstream feels at the moment. Everybody's dogging on Ms. Spears? Make an entire episode which is basically one long Leave Britney Alone. And I did enjoy the "Lottery" tie-in too.

Maybe it's just that they only do episodes about the stuff they feel the opposite on. Who wants to see a South Park episode that amounts to Trey & Matt saying "Yeah, us too!"?

I loved last nights episode.

It was the darkest SP episode in a long time, maybe since Scott Tenorman. I loved the ending. I really enjoyed the third Britney Watch where Trey Parker shouted "IT'S BRITNEY WAYUTCH" at the top of his lungs. I also loved that Cartman just bolted out of their, as this episode was too much for him.