TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

South Park: Season 12

double post

"Guineasaurua Rex" did it for me. Also:

e6388b8a1633cfcc225e17778b9e3a045g.jpg

Yeah, the first time the guinea bees showed up I just about died.

I love Randy Marsh, man. When they showed him getting in everyone's face with the camera, that was classic.

Finally a great episode this season.

"Oh no, it's a guinea bear!"

"That's a guinea mouse, stupid!"

Yeah, I was expecting giant bees, and then the reveal of the guinea bees made me laugh pretty fucking hard.

Randy recording his feet when he ran was hilarious to me.

CRRAAAIIIGGGGG also made me laugh pretty hard. Overall, funny as episode.

Obama's Eleven...I love it.

I know that was a lightweight episode, but that was damn funny.

Randy Marsh... MVP of yet another South Park episode.

But the fake stupid Palin was pretty funny too... "Oh hang on a sec, my phone's going ringy."

Palin with a British accent was pure gold.

Ike was the best thing of the episode. He was better than Randy this episode.

They didn't really seem to favour either McCain or Obama which surprised me. I thought for sure that they were going to rip Obama apart. That or another "You're voting for either a stupid douche or a turd sandwich for President of the United States." episode like they did for the 2004 Presidental election. They ended up mocking the reactions of supporters from both sides. But the ending made it seem like Matt and Trey are willing to give Obama a chance.

man they got OBanam and McKane in there quick! that was kind of funny but i wanted tosee mroe of the ocean's crew like cloonet and pitt and affleck and damon and shit, that woud've made this the bomb shawty

But really, OBAMA is president, DEAL WITH IT HATERS, I ams till torn because McKane has a certain affinity to a certain B RM

yeah the beginning made it seem like they were going to kill Obama but then they jumped right to the McCain bashing to even it out.

does seem like they are leery of Obama but are willing to give him a chance

I thought the episode did a decent job of accurately depicting both sides. Obama supporters running into the streets celebrating, and acting like we're gonna go into a state of anarchy due to Obama being elected, and McCain supporters acting like it's the end of the world, and hiding in an Ark.

In other news, KANERULESFAN's post nearly made me go cross-eyed.

That's what I was thinking. Very little of the episode flat out said who won, so they probably just did two versions of those bits. The rest they could've done a while ago.

Actually, the majority of it was dependent on who won. First of all you had all those scenes with Obama in the White House, with his wife, stuff which required him to have won the election. Then you had the Obamaniacs rioting in the street while the conservatives built an Ark. That stuff relied on the Democrats winning too, it wouldn't have made sense if you'd just switched the party labels and had the Republicans turning over police cars and the Democrats holing up in bunkers. Put all that together and it's already at least half the episode, easily.

man they got OBanam and McKane in there quick! that was kind of funny but i wanted tosee mroe of the ocean's crew like cloonet and pitt and affleck and damon and shit, that woud've made this the bomb shawty

But really, OBAMA is president, DEAL WITH IT HATERS, I ams till torn because McKane has a certain affinity to a certain B RM

What the hell is this?