Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Finals, TSM Worst Poster Tournament

Who is worse?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. MVP vs. Marvin

• MVP
    • Marvinisalunatic

Atleast Marvin never asked if Chuck Liddell Vs. Brock Lesnar would be a good fight.

Better question!

who the hell cares?

Shut up Snitsky.

Have we even decided on a punishment yet? Week suspension and a EHME style "Defend Yourself or Get Banned" thread, right?

He should probably get banned. I mean he's had five years to improve...

Guest Beastalentier

Maybe we can vote on that next. The people thirst for e-blood.

Atleast Marvin never asked if Chuck Liddell Vs. Brock Lesnar would be a good fight.

Better question!

who the hell cares?

Shut up Snitsky.

Don't insult the good name of Snitsky like that.

Yeah, I think Marvin should be given one final chance to say goodbye, and as soon as that's posted, ban him.

----- We have an ignore feature on this board. Use it if you can't stand a certain poster. Do not start a crusade demanding that he/she be banned because it will fall on deaf ears.

so uh, thats all I have to say about that.

61gE8RglJML.jpg

I own that.

Yeah, I think Marvin should be given one final chance to say goodbye, and as soon as that's posted, ban him.

----- We have an ignore feature on this board. Use it if you can't stand a certain poster. Do not start a crusade demanding that he/she be banned because it will fall on deaf ears.

so uh, thats all I have to say about that.

flo-dig.jpg

I don't know MVP is really bad. Plus atleast Marvin, didn't bump a thread in the movies thread to post a bunch of unfunny jokes about a person that just recently died.

Guest Beastalentier

If both posters pass 50 votes we should have them both banned, like a Double Showcase Winner on The Price Is Right.

Guest Beastalentier

Imagine if Deon did win this after all. Then we'd be subjected to "hm..you dont like my Glenn Beck posts..heh..oh you can just try to ban me I guess..heh..OH WAIT youve already tried that and you couldnt..heh..ravens" for months. Sort of like how players get really bitchy when they know someone tried to trade them.

Imagine if Deon did win this after all. Then we'd be subjected to "hm..you dont like my Glenn Beck posts..heh..oh you can just try to ban me I guess..heh..OH WAIT youve already tried that and you couldnt..heh..ravens" for months. Sort of like how players get really bitchy when they know someone tried to trade them.

Fuck it, let's just do it anyways.

Marvin's use of the ellipsis is a pet peeve of mine. The fact that he consistently makes the exact same mistake is mind boggling.

Has nobody ever corrected him?

Guest Beastalentier

See, look. Koing of All Blacks leads by example each and every day. How is it possible that Marvin still gets the ellipsis wrong? Dot-dot-dot. Three. Never fewer, never more. I've tried to correct him before, but he just says that's his way. No apostrophes, no three-point ellipses, no Wii, no explanation.

Guest Beastalentier

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Beastalentier, Ed Wood Caulfield

No, SKBF, you're not even in this!

No fewer than five terrible posters have endorsed voting for MVP over Marvin in this very thread. I am just saying.