TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

WWE.com Legacy

We got a Mid-May update:

Raw: Episode 30

August 16, 1993 | Approx. run time: 36 mins.

Two entertaining high-flyers face their biggest challenge on Raw this week. First, The 1-2-3 Kid takes on the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase. If you recall a few episodes back, DiBiase made fun of Razor Ramon for losing to The 1-2-3 Kid. Will one-half of Money Inc. suffer the same humiliation? In the other featured match, Marty Jannetty takes on Bastion Booger. Can the former Rocker defeat this disgusting giant? Plus, all the final touches to SummerSlam will be announced on this episode of Raw.

September 13, 1993 | Approx. run time: 44 mins.

This is the first Raw after SummerSlam, and it's one of the most controversial episodes of 1993. The Quebecers challenge The Steiner Brothers for the WWE Tag Team Championship in a Province of Quebec Match. You won't believe the rules for this title match! Also, don't miss Mr. Perfect, Razor Ramon and Doink the Clown in action.

J.R.'s Pick of the Month: Unforgiven, Edge vs. John Cena

May 15, 2008 | Approx. run time: 37 mins.

Very few WWE fans ever thought they'd see John Cena competing in a TLC match and that includes J.R.! Hear an exclusive interview with Jim Ross as he discusses the memorable rivalry between John Cena and Edge. Then after J.R.'s interview, catch their classic TLC encounter from Unforgiven.

Bonus Features: Exclusive Interview with Jim Ross.

WCW SuperBrawl: Brian Pillman vs. Jushin Liger

February 29, 1992 | Approx. run time: 17 mins.

Back in the early '90s Brian Pillman and Jushin Liger were two of the most exciting Superstars to watch in WCW. Their match at SuperBrawl was considered a classic and also considered by fans as one of Brian Pillman's greatest matches. For the first time on WWE 24/7 Online catch this unforgettable encounter.

My Favorite Match: Brian Kendrick - WrestleMania XIX, Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

May 15, 2008 | Approx. run time: 34 mins.

Brian Kendrick and Paul London have often been compared to The Rockers. This might not be much of a surprise for Brian Kendrick, considering he was trained by Shawn Michaels! This month WWE 24/7 Online sits down with Kendrick as he discusses his favorite match, which to no surprise, involves Shawn Michaels. At WrestleMania XIX, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho fought in one of the greatest 'Mania matches ever. Hear exclusively from Brian Kendrick why this is his favorite match, and then enjoy this popular WrestleMania classic.

Bonus Features: Exclusive Interview with Brian Kendrick.

Judgment Day: MNM vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

May 21, 2006 | Approx. run time: 17 mins.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick became the longest-reigning tag team champions in SmackDown history. This is the match that began their successful title reign. MNM was one of the toughest teams to defeat, and you'll see why when you relive this memorable Judgment Day match.

Raw: Lita vs. Trish Stratus

December 6, 2004 | Approx. run time: 9 mins.

When looking at all the Divas to ever grace WWE, the one that stands out as the greatest high-flyer has to be Lita. Lita and Trish Stratus always seemed to find each other no matter who the fan-favorite was. You won't believe how heated their rivalry becomes in this Women's Title match. Plus, one of the craziest (and scariest) moments during a Divas match to ever happen takes place; you won't believe what you're about to see!

WCW Nitro: Gregory Helms vs. Chavo Guerrero

March 26, 2001 | Approx. run time: 6 mins.

When you combine all the Cruiserweight Championship reigns of Chavo Guerrero and Gregory Helms, it lasts more than two-and-a-half years! As amazing as that feat is, their matches together were just as awesome. In fact, they both faced each other on the very last episode of WCW Monday Nitro. Every championship was defended that evening, but their match certainly stole the show.

Vengeance: World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Rey Mysterio & Billy Kidman

July 27, 2003 | Approx. run time: 18 mins.

Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin underestimated their opponents heading into Vengeance. The WWE Tag Team Championship was on the line, and the team of Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio were determined to become the new champions. Would the quickness from the cruiserweights overcome the tag team success of Haas and Benjamin? Find out in this fantastic tag team encounter!

"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka vs. Bob Backlund

June 28, 1982 | Approx. run time: 14 mins.

You have to include "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka in any collection of high-flyers! Jimmy Snuka set the bar when it came to cage matches. Most famously known for his dive off the cage in a match against Don Muraco, this cage match against Bob Backlund cannot be overlooked. Bob Backlund took on all comers during his five-year WWE Championship reign, but Backlund never imagined what Jimmy Snuka could do in the ring. Don't miss this unpredictable cage match!

Once again 10 solid matches. These 20 videos are definitely worth my monthly 24/7 Online expense.

I've seen a lot of these matches but most of the them I won't mind re-watching. Anyone else find it ironic 3 days before the PPV that Kendricks favorite match was HBK/Jericho????

Not a bad lineup at all. Some retreads from the 300K days but I'll take the upgrades w/ a smile. Looking forward to giving the Pillman/Lyger and Snuka/Backlund matches a peek.

I think in general they have been better about repeats than they were like 12-15 months ago. I remember one month on couples like 12 out of 15 videos were all repeats. I cancelled my account and didn't get it back until last September or October whenever they re-aired Raws.

24/7 Online got updated (I wish they would accept my credit card!)

Raw: Episode 32

September 20, 1993 | Approx. run time: 43 mins.

Can The Steiner Brothers get revenge on The Quebecers for stealing the WWE Tag Team Championship on the previous edition of Raw? Scott Steiner meets Pierre and if Steiner can defeat him, they will get their rematch. Also on Raw, Bam Bam Bigelow, Mr. Perfect and IRS are in action. One of those three Superstars will be defeated in a shocking match and you'll have to watch Raw to find out who it is!

Raw: Episode 33

September 27, 1993 | Approx. run time: 44 mins.

You won't want to miss Raw when WWE President Jack Tunney makes a groundbreaking announcement regarding the WWE Intercontinental Championship. How will this affect the current champion Shawn Michaels? Plus Rick Martel and Jimmy Snuka make their return to the WWE ring. Finally, if this Raw wasn't stacked enough, The Quebecers defend their WWE Tag Team Championship. Catch Raw to find out who they end up facing and if The Quebecers can retain the titles.

History of the Intercontinental Title: Part XII

June 1, 2008 | Approx. run time: 63 mins.

It's June Gems here on WWE 24/7 Online, so The History of the Intercontinental Championship goes off course this month and heads into the vault to feature classic matches that haven't aired on the program. This month you'll watch a rarely aired match between Randy Savage and Ricky Steamboat. Ultimate Warrior will also defend his title against Andre the Giant. Other matches include Bret Hart, Roddy Piper and Mr. Perfect! Don't miss this incredible special.

Introducing: Melina

June 1, 2008 | Approx. run time: 7 mins.

While Melina's match might be recent, don't dare tell her it's not a gem! Melina gives an exclusive interview to WWE 24/7 Online explaining what it was like going from a manager to a full-time wrestler. Then after the interview catch Melina's debut match against Michelle McCool.

Bonus Features: Exclusive Interview with Melina.

Wrestling Hot-Beds: Strangest Places for a Show

June 1, 2008 | Approx. run time: 66 mins.

Wrestling Hot-Beds digs into the vaults this month to find some of the rarest places to ever feature a match. Hot-Beds will revisit the first WCW Nitro from The Mall of America, WWE Shotgun emanating from Webster Hall, the Hardcore Title's 24/7 rule, and an empty arena match featuring The Rock and Mankind. Not only are all of these matches ultra rare, we guarantee you'll truly enjoy witnessing some of the wildest places these matches have ever taken place.

MSG: Undertaker vs. Bret Hart

January 31, 1992 | Approx. run time: 15 mins.

While The Undertaker and Bret Hart headlined pay-per-view events throughout the '90s, this match is in fact the first one-on-one match between these two legends. The Undertaker had recently lost the WWE Championship and Bret Hart was about to surge into one of the most successful times in his career. Be one of the first to ever see this great match.

June's Flair: Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels

December 16, 1991 | Approx. run time: 11 mins.

On WWE 24/7 Online, we're committed to bringing you at least one Ric Flair match on your computer screen every month. With 1000's of Flair matches to choose from, we decided that one match fans would love to see is the first ever meeting between the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels. Find out if HBK had the same success he had at WrestleMania XXIV against Flair.

MSG: Hulk Hogan vs. Ted DiBiase

December 17, 1979 | Approx. run time: 14 mins.

Hulk Hogan and "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase were bitter rivals in the late 1980s but that wasn't the first time their paths crossed. In fact, the first time they met in the ring, Hogan was a rule-breaker and DiBiase was a fan-favorite. With the roles reversed, would DiBiase be able to overcome the mighty Hogan?

WCW Saturday Night: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Sting

April 8, 1995 | Approx. run time: 12 mins.

For June Gems, WWE 24/7 Online thought it was a cool idea to go into the archives of WCW Saturday Night. Of the thousands of matches from the show, we found one of the only meetings between Austin and Sting. Before Austin was Stone Cold, he was still taking numbers and making a name for himself. Would he be able to knock off one of WCW's most famed wrestlers? Find out in this classic match.

WCW Saturday Night: Cactus Jack vs. Vader

April 17, 1993 | Approx. run time: 13 mins.

Once again we go into WCW Saturday Night tape archives to find a classic World Heavyweight Championship match between Cactus Jack and Vader. A few weeks prior, Cactus Jack had won a match against Vader by count-out. However, a title can't change hands that way. This was the big re-match and could it be the first World Heavyweight Championship of Mick Foley's career? Watch this gem to find out.

Could someone who is able to watch the new IC Title History show could they tell su more details about it? Exactly which matches are shown etc. Thanks

I just signed up for this service for the first time in a couple of years because I heard about all the new content (complete Raw's, programs on the IC title, etc).

I think four dollars a month is fine. I don't suppose there's any way for me to get the full 24/7 service on the internet either, since my current cable package can't include it?

Definitely a nice lineup this month. Haven't sat down and watched any of them yet (hell, I still haven't finished some of April and May's vids . . . working sucks) but I did notice an annoying and fairly large 24/7 Online watermark at the top right of the vids. Yuckers. Maybe they want to be able to ID rips on YouTube. *shrugs*

As for the specials, here are the lineups (I suspect all these matches are complete):

History of IC Title Part XII

IC Title - Randy Savage vs Ricky Steamboat - Maple Leaf Garden 2/15/87 (Different from the MLG match from 7/86)

IC Title - Ultimate Warrior vs Andre the Giant - MSG 9/30/89 (They really should have thrown in the 10/89 MSG rematch but I guess they didn't want to show Warrior making a fool out of Andre)

IC Title - Mr Perfect vs Roddy Piper - MSG 12/28/90

IC Title - Bret Hart vs The Mountie - MSG 11/29/91

Next Month - Bret Hart's 2nd IC Title reign including the Ladder Match vs Shawn Michaels (At least that's what Scarpoochi says)

I must say I'm a little salty they didn't have any Warrior/Rude matches considering they skipped 1989 for whatever reason.

Wrestling's Hot Beds - Strange Places

APA vs Benjamin/Haas - Tribute to the Troops 2003

Bret Hart vs Mankind - Shotgun from Webster Hall 1/25/97

Hulk Hogan vs Big Bubba Rogers - WCW Nitro from Mall of America 9/4/95

24/7 Hardcore Title Video

Rey Mysterio vs Psychosis - WCW Road Wild 1998

WWF Championship - Empty Arena - The Rock vs Mankind - Halftime Heat 1/4/99

The fact L.O.D. Vs. Nasty Boys from the Arsenio Hall Show is not on the Strange Places segment leaves me outraged haha.

Definitely a nice lineup this month. Haven't sat down and watched any of them yet (hell, I still haven't finished some of April and May's vids . . . working sucks) but I did notice an annoying and fairly large 24/7 Online watermark at the top right of the vids. Yuckers. Maybe they want to be able to ID rips on YouTube. *shrugs*

This is just following the branding of their big brother - 24/7 OD programs have a 24/7 watermark in the top right corner. And his name is Jack Korpela - don't be messin with him!

Right that's what I said, Scarpoochi.

Finally saw the 8/2 and 8/9 Raws. I was sweating just watching those 2 shows. It looked like it was 110 degrees in that warehouse. Interesting for them to have aired Luger citing his wrestling start for Championship Wrestling from Florida back in 93. And hot damn, did Cornette ever steal those shows.

From wwe.com

This month, WWE 24/7 Online appraises “June Gems,” discovering hidden classics from WWE’s expansive video library. All throughout June, our fans can uncover matches that have never been seen since their original airing. Watch WWE Ambassador Ric Flair introduce "June Gems" now.

At WrestleMania XXIV, Shawn Michaels defeated Ric Flair in his last match, but thanks to “June Gems,” you’ll have the opportunity to see their first-ever meeting from December 1991. Also, be sure to catch the first epic encounter between Bret “Hit Man” Hart and current SmackDown Superstar Undertaker at Madison Square Garden in January 1992 as well as Hart’s first singles match against HBK, which took place in February 1990.

Also appearing on WWE 24/7 Online are Raw episodes from September and October of 1993, as we continue our sequential airing of every episode from the past 15 years. You’ll also have the opportunity to witness some of the most unique places WWE has ever held matches in “Wrestling Hot-Beds,” featuring contests held at New York City’s Webster Hall, Minneapolis’ Mall of America and even an empty arena. And later this June, look for a rare episode of “The Bobby Heenan Show” — only four episodes were produced, so this is your opportunity to see the second. Don’t miss out on all the great sports-entertainment on display at WWE 24/7 Online!

I'm pretty sure that Hart/Michaels match is from Wrestling Challenge. After seeing the debut Bobby Heenan show, I don't know what I think about seeing another ep of it. Could be worse.

I'm all for watching anything from Wrestling Challenge or Superstars. That's stuff I remember growing up with.

Boy does WWE.COM want you to know about 24/7 Online this month. A Flair commercial and article? I've never seen them even bother before! I guess it's a good month since they are promoting this rare stuff.

Just watched the 9/20 Raw. The Bobby Heenan cold gimmick was a thing of beauty. McMahon selling the cold during the segment at the commentary desk was cold . . . I mean gold.

Also loved Ludvig Borga's promo "Look adees feelth, dees polluuution".

They have the wrong Cactus/Vader match uploaded, the way it's described it sounds like the one where Catcus takes the concrete floor powerbomb, but it's the prior one instead.

Just watched the 9/27/93 Raw. Tatanka/Martel was the personification of a good, solid professional wrestling match. McMahon noted that he didn't believe they had ever faced each other before. Ouch, apparently 10 months is the statute of limitations for McMahon.

Borga had a decent squash which featured him paying homage to a Borga sign in the crowd. Heenan must really have a soft spot for Jimmy Snuka. You'd have thought he was a heel the way Heenan was putting him over.

On three occasions, McMahon referred to IRS as Mr Rotundo during his interview. Oops.

Heenan had the line of the night during the Quebecers vs Kid/Horowitz match after Jacques got KOed. As they put him on the stretcher . . . "Be careful guys. I see some change coming out of Jacques's pocket, I'll pick it up later."

And watching these old Raws in a row, I have been re-marking out for Razor referring to everyone as "mang". McMang, Tax Mang, Macho Mang, HitMang, Rich Mang, Stick Mang, ect.

"On three occasions, McMahon referred to IRS as Mr Rotundo during his interview. Oops"

I remember watching that the night it aired. It blew my mind as I couldn't remember them ever having acknowledged that he was Mike Rotundo.

We get the mid-month update early . . .

Raw: Episode 34

October 4, 1993 | Approx. run time: 43 mins.

One of the biggest battle royals in Monday Night Raw history takes place on this episode. Twenty WWE Superstars will battle it out for the right to challenge for the vacant Intercontinental Championship. The final two Superstars remaining will challenge each other on the next Raw. Former champions such as Randy Savage, Marty Jannetty and Mr. Perfect compete against The Giant Gonzalez, Razor Ramon, Adam Bomb and others. Find out who's going to the next Raw for a chance to win the coveted Intercontinental Championship.

Raw: Episode 35

October 11, 1993 | Approx. run time: 42 mins.

There will be a brand new Intercontinental Champion this week! The two survivors of the battle royal from the last Raw will compete for the championship. You won't want to miss this historic encounter. Then, on of the most controversial WWE Superstars ever, Ludvig Borga, has an interview with Mr. McMahon. Will anyone backstage have the courage to step up to the Anti-American?

Definitely digging this era of Raws. Two storied eps coming up. With Borga coming into the picture I'm hoping they show extensive clips of the Tatanka/Borga match from SuperStars that ended Tatanka's undefeated streak.

J.R.'s Pick of the Month: Magnum TA vs. Tully Blanchard

June 13, 2008 | Approx. run time: 25 mins.

Jim Ross looks back at one of the most classic matches for the United States Championship to have ever occurred. Magnum TA and Tully Blanchard's rivalry for the title was so intense that the only way to end it was an "I Quit" Match inside a steel cage. This rarely seen match set the standard not only for "I Quit" Matches, but also for cage matches. This is a can't miss match with a can't miss exclusive interview with J.R. included!

Bonus Features: Exclusive interview with Jim Ross.

Even though I've probably only seen this match 2-3 times, it feels like I've seen it a lot more than that. Not quite a rare 'gem' but definitely a quality match and JR's comments should be good for a peek.

My Favorite Match: Mr. Kennedy - Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels

June 13, 2008 | Approx. run time: 35 mins.

Watch an exclusive, never before seen interview with WWE's resident loudmouth, Mr. Kennedy, as he talks about why the main event at WrestleMania XIV is his favorite match of all time. After hearing from Mr. Kennedy, don't miss one of the greatest WrestleMania championship matches of all time. If you've never seen this match before then you're in for a real treat!

Bonus Features: Exclusive interview with Mr. Kennedy.

Blah

Wrestling Challenge: Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels

February 11, 1990 | Approx. run time: 6 mins.

The storied rivalry between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels of course ended at the 1997 Survivor Series. However, before their successful singles career, they also rivaled as tag teams (the Hart Foundation and The Rockers). This match is the first-ever singles meeting between the two legends. Who would have thought this match would one day become an unearthed gem?

I love these little chunks of weekend wrestling and this is no exception.

Shotgun: Nation of Domination vs. Undertaker, Vader & Mankind

May 26, 1997 | Approx. run time: 7 mins.

This is one match that WWE 24/7 Online is pretty certain you've never seen. Undertaker had realigned with his former manager Paul Bearer. This led to Undertaker being forced to tag with his nemesis' Vader and Mankind. Could the resentment among this team be so strong that they won't be able to match up against the highly destructive Nation of Domination? This match will certainly prove that anything can happen in WWE!

Damn, I wonder who got put in charge of searching the Shotgun archives. Unfortunately, this was after the point where the show was on location.

WCW Saturday Night: Brian Pillman vs. Ricky Steamboat

February 20, 1993 | Approx. run time: 20 mins.

Brian Pillman and Ricky Steamboat are two of the greatest Superstars to have ever been in sports-entertainment. When WWE 24/7 Online found a lumberjack match between these two Superstars from WCW Saturday Night, we immediately knew it would be a June Gem. This match has not aired since it's original broadcast, but now it's available right here on WWE 24/7 Online. Enjoy.

20 minutes? Nice.

The Bobby Heenan Show: Episode 2

July 24, 1989 | Approx. run time: 22 mins.

WWE fan feedback was so enormous for the first Bobby Heenan Show that WWE 24/7 Online wanted to make the second episode available. Don't miss classic Bobby Heenan antics as he continues his cruise through late night television domination.

I can take or leave this to be honest.

AWA Wrestling: Battle Royal

June 13, 2008 | Approx. run time: 16 mins.Check out a real who's who of the AWA in this battle royal. There were many classic matches from the AWA to choose from but this match features some of the most popular AWA Superstars ever. Don't miss this battle royal and see how many of the AWA Superstars you can recognize!

I remember reading about this battle royal in an Apter mag when I first got into wrestling. Combine that with the fact that I'm a hopeless battle royal mark and this will be one of my first vids viewed.

Lou Thez vs. Antonio Rocca

June 13, 2008 | Approx. run time: 15 mins.An ultra rare June Gem is featured in this video clip. Ever hear of the Lou Thez Press? You should have since "Stone Cold" Steve Austin used it in almost every match. However, despite seeing this move, have you ever seen the wrestler that it was named after? Your answer is most likely no. That is until now. WWE 24/7 Online dug into the archives to find a match with the former NWA World Champion. This is truly a June Gem only found right here on WWE 24/7 Online.

I can't believe they spelled Lou Thesz's name wrong. Judging from searching the Internet and the commentary, I think this match is from 1963.

EDIT - Sorry Venkman :)

And after almost sitting through most of the 2nd ep of the Bobby Heenan Show, I must say it's, as Charles Barkley would say, trbl. Not in a good way either. Seriously, one segment of this should be enough of a 'show' akin to the Brother Love Show, Piper's Pit, ect. The show would have been much better with someone like Gorilla Monsoon hosting and Heenan playing the second banana . . . oh yeah, it was called Prime Time Wrestling.

Also caught the Strange Places special. That Shotgun ep looked like a blast. Owen's self-serving commentary was great plugging the Final Four ppv before casually noting that he could beat them all. As for Mysterio/Psychosis, they worked more of a WWE-style match for most of it, probably due to Rey's injury. They started doing moves out of the box in the last few minutes though. Solid but not must-see.

How is Borga "on of WWE's most controversial superstars"? Because he's a foreigner?

Perhaps he's not the most controversial but back in 1993 I can't think of anyone else who was drawing as much heat (except for Yokozuna).

The one thing I don't get about these Raws are the lack of stars on it. There was little Bret Hart, Undertaker, and even Ted Dibiase seemed to dissapear (did he retire?).

I haven't seen these shows since they have re-aired on here but it's certainly not anything near the Raws we see today or even 10 years ago.

Yeah, at this point DiBiase was gone from the WWF (IIRC, his last appearance was jobbing to Razor at SummerSlam '93) and doing a very brief stint wrestling in Japan before he retired.

Saw the 10/4 and 10/11 Raws. Sort of a rehash of Monday Night Raw's Prime Cuts w/ the battle royal and Ramon/Martel match but still good fun. Borga blowing off Luger's challenge was a thing of beauty . . . "U Stink A lot . . . Typical American hothead blowing steam, blah blah . . blah blah"

A buzzkill to see Doink as a face now. I believe 10/4 was Bourne's last match. It was also the debut of the face theme music. That did A LOT to kill the mysterious aura of Doink. Unlike Razor's face turn where he pretty much remained the same character/music, having Doink clown around w/ that tune in the background sucked balls. At least alternate 20 seconds of happy music w/ 10-15 seconds of the creepy tune just to keep the heels and the fans guessing a little bit. Eh, I dunno.

EDIT - Saw the History of the IC Title Special. Piper/Perfect was such a fun brawl. Perfect stooging around to Piper's antics is a recipe for quality.

Also saw Taker/Hart from early 92. This made me realize how important Paul Bearer was back then. While Taker wasn't able to sell, Bearer had to do the selling for him. During Hart's bursts of offense, Bearer would freak out on the outside. He did this anytime a mid-level face would wobble Taker.

Next was Hart/Michaels from 90. Someone had to have goofed up the ending here. Jannetty hops on the apron and sucker punches Hart right in front of the ref. Neidhart then jumps on the apron and Michaels pops him. The ref then calls for the bell and a pullapart ensues. The decision is a double DQ.

And finally, I caught Taker/Vader/Mankind vs NOD. This was one Russoriffic match here. It was from Shotgun and had JR/Pillman announcing. Nothing too notable came out of Pillman other than mocking Mankind for the ongoing in-depth interview w/ JR that had been airing on Raw. Taker was there against his will after he burned Bearer. So that threesome was a mess. And on the other side, Pillman let it be known that there were problems w/ the Nation as well. Just a hodge podge of stuff going on but pretty entertaining, especially for the 2nd banana show.

24/7 Online has been updated and how good is this - they are showing Wrestling Challenge beginning with the first 2 episodes in September 1986! This is actually one of their best lineups I've seen overall

Raw: Episode 36

October 18, 1993 | Approx. run time: 44 mins.

This edition of Raw is highlighted with the return of Crush. In prior episodes, there was a concern that Randy Savage and Crush's friendship had deteriorated. Their issues will hopefully be settled with the Randy Savage/Crush Summit. It's been proven that anything can happen on Monday Night Raw, and it will happen on this episode.

Bonus Match: Razor Ramon's very first match as Intercontinental Champion.

Raw: Episode 37

October 25, 1993 | Approx. run time: 56 mins.

This Raw gives the latest updates on what happened on the previous week's Savage/Crush Summit. In the featured match of the evening, The 1-2-3 Kid takes on Marty Jannetty. They will be teaming up at Survivor Series, but on this Raw, it's all about who the better man is.

Bonus Match: Ludvig Borga challenges the undefeated Tatanka from WWE Superstars.

Wrestling Challenge: Episode 1

September 7, 1986 | Approx. run time: 42 mins.

It's the debut of Wrestling Challenge on WWE 24/7 Online. This classic 1980s series will air four times a month, bringing you back to the time when Hulkamania was running wild, The Hart Foundation was new to the scene and The Snake Pit was one of the most popular WWE programs!

Wrestling Challenge: Episode 2

September 14, 1986 | Approx. run time: 42 mins.

Another episode of Wrestling Challenge comes your way with classic wrestling from the '80s. On this episode catch The Junkyard Dog and George Steele take on Jimmy Jack and Dory Funk Jr. The Snake Pit will slither onto your screen with Hillbilly Jim as the special guest. Also, Kamala, Ricky Steamboat, King Kong Bundy, The Iron Sheik and Corporal Kirchner are in action! Don't miss a fun edition of Wrestling Challenge.

History of the Intercontinental Title: Part XIII

July 1, 2008 | Approx. run time: 64 mins.

Bret Hart's second and final Intercontinental Title reign is showcased this month as the Excellence of Execution takes on Rick Martel and Shawn Michaels in a ladder match, and "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith. In fact, WWE Universe had never seen such a personal Intercontinental Title match than the one between in-laws Bret and Bulldog. This is one chapter of the Intercontinental Championship you'll have to check out.

Introducing: Cody Rhodes

July 1, 2008 | Approx. run time: 14 mins.

In one year, Cody Rhodes has progressed into being one of the mainstays of the Raw brand. WWE Universe got their first glimpse of Cody when he defended his father "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes from Randy Orton. Now, for the first time ever, hear an exclusive interview with Cody talking about what it was like having his father ringside for his first match, and what it meant defending his family's name. Then after the interview re-live Cody's first match; one that started his quick path to stardom.

Bonus Features: Exclusive Interview with Cody Rhodes.

Wrestling Hot-Beds: California

July 1, 2008 | Approx. run time: 61 mins.

Take a trip to sunny California this month on Wrestling Hot-Beds. Josh Mathews will give you a detailed tour as you will witness Big John Studd, John Morrison, Bobby Heenan, Melina and Hulk Hogan all in action. And, don't forget to carry your passport with you, because next month Hot-Beds travels to the Island of Samoa.

WWE 24/7 Online Presents: Declaration of Independence

July 1, 2008 | Approx. run time: 95 mins.

Love grilling and watching fireworks on July 4? WWE 24/7 Online also likes to celebrate Independence Day, but of course, with its own twist. Catch this brand-new exclusive special only available on WWE 24/7 Online as we bring to you a "Declaration of Independence." There will be tons of fireworks, but they will mostly be in the ring as we look at some of the biggest break-ups in tag team history. As you will learn, sometimes Superstars just want to be independent.

The Yokozuna Bodyslam Challenge

July 4, 1993 | Approx. run time: 34 mins.

Mr. Fuji declared that Yokozuna would issue a body slam challenge to any American athlete on July 4, 1993. Only one person was able to body slam Yokozuna, and you'll relive that moment. Then, catch Yokozuna defend his WWE Championship against this man at the 1993 SummerSlam.

Hulk Hogan vs. Iron Sheik

January 23, 1984 | Approx. run time: 9 mins.

This is one of the most important matches in sports-entertainment history. Hulk Hogan goes for his first WWE Championship and the birth of Hulkamania begins. This is your chance to relive Hulk Hogan's most historical match ever!

Raw: Fourth of July Edition

July 4, 2005 | Approx. run time: 71 mins.

Celebrate the Fourth of July on Raw! This gigantic edition of Raw begins with Hulk Hogan on Carlito's Cabana and ends in one of the most shocking moments in Raw history. Plus, John Cena is Chris Jericho's guest on the Highlight Reel, and it's almost a guarantee that they will cause fireworks in the ring!

Great American Bash: JBL vs. Eddie Guerrero

June 27, 2004 | Approx. run time: 30 mins.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield and Eddie Guerrero had one of the most memorable rivalries over the World Heavyweight Championship in WWE History. Their Texas Bullrope Match not only ended in controversy, but it also started the World Heavyweight reign of JBL. Check out this memorable Great American Bash encounter.

Great American Bash: Chris Jericho vs. Dean Malenko

June 14, 1998 | Approx. run time: 18 mins.

Chris Jericho and Dean Malenko were ready to settle their long rivalry over the Cruiserweight Championship. While Dean Malenko was the "Man of 1000 Holds," Jericho claimed to be the "Man of 1004." Who would have the last hold in this Great American Bash thriller?

Great American Bash: Ric Flair vs. Randy Savage

June 18, 1995 | Approx. run time: 20 mins.

Ric Flair and Randy Savage revisited their WWE Championship rivalry from the early '90s in WCW. This time, there were no titles hanging in the balance, just pride. Which legend would come out on top at The Great American Bash?

I love Roadrunner Cable. I love WWE 24/7 Online :-D

Fabulous lineup this month. 14 videos in all. Hopefully, they match that in two weeks and don't make us settle for six. But this is definitely their best effort ever. Styles is hooking us up.

Definitely digging this era of Raws. Two storied eps coming up. With Borga coming into the picture I'm hoping they show extensive clips of the Tatanka/Borga match from SuperStars that ended Tatanka's undefeated streak.

Bonus Match: Ludvig Borga challenges the undefeated Tatanka from WWE Superstars

Hooray! ("Challenges" means wrestles and not a promo, right?).

Definitely Venkman, it's the complete match, I'm home for lunch and that was the 1st thing I checked. Never saw the match but I reckon I will tonight.

I'll plop up a listing of the specials they put up tonight if no one else does (IC Title History, Hotbeds, & Declaration of Independence . . . oh yes, the Mega Powers Explode!).