TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

WWE.com Legacy

Part I:

- Patterson vs Denucci - 12/17/1979

- Patterson vs Patera - 4/21/1980

- Morales vs Slaughter - 6/8/1981

I can't find listings for II or III so I'm not sure when our pal MillenniumMan started doing them.

How about the episode that featured Savage vs Steamboat 3 times? Anyone have the info as to where those matches are from or what station they aired on?

No offense but can't you just spend $4 and find out the match listings for yourself?

How about the episode that featured Savage vs Steamboat 3 times? Anyone have the info as to where those matches are from or what station they aired on?

No offense but can't you just spend $4 and find out the match listings for yourself?

I dont have high speed internet at the moment, cant afford it. I am hoping to have it by Christmas. No offense but cant you play the episodes on your computer and find out what matches are on there and post it on here? That goes for all you lazy Dill Weeds

I dont have high speed internet at the moment, cant afford it. I am hoping to have it by Christmas. No offense but cant you play the episodes on your computer and find out what matches are on there and post it on here? That goes for all you lazy Dill Weeds

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not helping this kid out anymore.

All these posts and not one please.

Quit cryin and start PAYING!

-IRS

EDIT - Has anyone else checked out the Horsemen vs Windham/Sting/Luger match? That was quality right there. No restholds, just all go. That crowd was super jacked as well. Did NWA Main Event routinely tape from that little arena? If so, we need more matches from that show.

It's incredible to watch Wrestling Challenge from back in the day, that they promoted WrestleMania III 2 months away without announcing the site. You couldn't get away with having Vegence and not saying what arena it was at within sixty days, just one of the many little things to show how much things have changed.

Legacy is now changing their format from 2 updates/month to 4 weekly updates/month starting yesterday (Though the total amount of content per month will stay the same). Here's the 2nd November preview special:

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms...er15-21/8650564

As for the matches:

Raw: Episode 54

March 7, 1994 | Approx. run time: 35 mins.

Welcome to the final Raw before WrestleMania X. On this episode, get all the latest details heading into the grandest event of the year. In tag team action catch Crush and Owen Hart as they face The Smoking Gunns. Find out if “Macho Man” Randy Savage and Bret “Hit Man” Hart make an appearance in this match.

Don't forget to return Friday, November 21st for another episode of Raw.

Wrestling Challenge: Episode 22

February 1, 1987 | Approx. run time: 33 mins.

The hype leading up to WrestleMania III hits center stage on Wrestling Challenge. First, someone finally steps up to referee Danny Davis for his questionable refereeing. Hercules and Billy Jack Haynes meet face-to-face over who is the master of the full nelson. Finally, Jesse “The Body” Ventura shows up on Piper’s Pit and makes a gigantic promise. This is perhaps the biggest Wrestling Challenge to date.

Don't forget to return Friday, November 21st for another episode of Wrestling Challenge

J.R.’s Pick of the Month: The Rock vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

November 15, 2008 | Approx. run time: 40 mins.

Jim Ross gives an exclusive interview to WWE.com Legacy about the historic rivalry between The Rock and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. Going into WrestleMania X-Seven in Texas, Jim Ross identifies one of his biggest challenges calling this match. After hearing his interview, watch the match in its entirety.

Bonus Feature: Exclusive Interview with Jim Ross.

Next month: The 10-Man Calgary Stampede Main Event

My Favorite Match: Brooklyn Brawler

November 15, 2008 | Approx. run time: 23 mins.

The Brooklyn Brawler, Steve Lombardi, talks to WWE.com Legacy about his all time favorite match – Andre The Giant vs. Hulk Hogan from WrestleMania III. Brawler has a unique perspective on this match because he actually wrestled in the first match of the evening (an un-televised bout) in front of the enormous Pontiac Silverdome crowd. After hearing Brawler’s first-hand account, enjoy one of the most classic WrestleMania matches ever.

Bonus Feature: Exclusive Interview with the Brooklyn Brawler

One would think his favorite match would have been his winning the battle royal at MSG before the Sept 97 Raw. I guess Legacy figures one Brawler victory on their service is enough. Also it would appear that no one clued JR or The Brawler were clued into November's theme.

No Way Out - War of Attrition Match

February 15, 1998 | Approx. run time: 19 mins.

Many Superstars within WWE had enough of the antics from the Nation of Domination. They came full-force in a one-fall match titled “War of Attrition”. Which group would walk away with their arms raised in victory at No Way Out?

WCCW - Freebirds vs. Mike and Kevin Von Erich

April 15, 1984 | Approx. run time: 14 mins.

Enjoy another classic chapter in the Von Erich and Freebirds rivalry. This exciting tag team encounter is not to be missed. Don’t forget to check out more matches from their rivalry in the WCCW archives.

Survivor Series 1997 - Nation of Domination vs. Team WWE

November 9, 1997 | Approx. run time: 20 mins.

Can the Nation of Domination withstand four of WWE’s strongest competitors of the ‘90s? Find out as all hell breaks loose among the Nation and WWE! With the likes of The Rock and Faarooq captaining their team, they might think they have the advantage, but never underestimate the Pearl River Plunge and Doomsday Device. This is one crazy Survivor Series match!

Survivor Series 1997 - Tag Team Elimination Match

November 9, 1997 | Approx. run time: 15 mins.

Four of the biggest tag teams in 1997 came head–to-head in this match at Survivor Series. Would the New Blackjacks and Headbangers outlast the controversial antics from the New Age Outlaws and their partners, Godwinns? Find out in this encounter.

From WWE.com Legacy:

December Preview:

-It's "Family Feuds" on WWE.com Legacy. All month long we're going to focus on many families in wrestling. We found tons of great matches including:

-Arn Anderson vs. Great Muta for WCW Television Championship from WCW Power Hour 1/12/1990 (we bet you haven't seen this one for a LONG time!).

-Owen Hart vs. British Bulldog- European Championship Finals

-A special 6-man tag from AWA in 1986

-Another battle between the Von Erich's and Fabulous Freebird's.

-1999 Royal Rumble Match

-Introducing has a special surprise guest.

-Eddie Guerrero/Chavo Guerrero vs. Edge/John Cena

-Rougeaus and The Rockers battle.

-Wild Samoans will be in action.

-The brand new series called "ECW Legacy". Episode 1 will showcase wrestling families that have competed in ECW.

Brawler has a unique perspective on this match because he actually wrestled in the first match of the evening (an un-televised bout) in front of the enormous Pontiac Silverdome crowd.

For the record, Brawler did NOT compete in a dark match at WrestleMania III - he's getting confused with WrestleMania VI as he's mentioned the same thing before in a previous WWE.com article (I've had this clarified by a few people who attended WM3)

If you heard his blurb before the Hogan/Andre match, he has a lot of the same carny instincts that Hogan has.

EDIT - Updated the Page Six listings. Also included links to the two ECW Byte This episodes (One from 2004 promoting the Rise & Fall of ECW dvd and the other from 2005 promoting One Night Stand).

Brawler has a unique perspective on this match because he actually wrestled in the first match of the evening (an un-televised bout) in front of the enormous Pontiac Silverdome crowd.

For the record, Brawler did NOT compete in a dark match at WrestleMania III - he's getting confused with WrestleMania VI as he's mentioned the same thing before in a previous WWE.com article (I've had this clarified by a few people who attended WM3)

How the hell does Brawler confuse wrestling at the Pontiac Silverdome? The guy sounds like an idiot.

Coincidentally it seems as if Brock Lesnar's section is back on the Legacy page. Looks like WWE is trying to make every $ they can off of his UFC big win.

Saw the new Raw posted, I can't help but smile whenever Iron Mike Sharpe pops up for a match. In true stooge fashion, he unsuccessfully chased Dink around the ring like a ding dong.

And as someone who catches a lot of the AWA shows on ESPNC, I marked out for a Wahoo McDaniels appearance. I doubt Tatanka ends up paying that gift tax on the headdress.

They added some more videos:

The Fink's Top 10 Survivor Series Countdown: Part 2

November 15, 2008 | Approx. run time: 102 mins.

The Fink returns to give you his favorite Survivor Series matches from No. 5 to No. 1. While we won’t give away any of his selections, WWE.com Legacy can safely promise that the Gobbley Gooker will not make an appearance!

Wrestling Challenge: Episode 23

February 8, 1987 | Approx. run time: 38 mins.

One of the most memorable Piper Pit’s will be shown on this episode. Both Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant present, and one of the most shocking challenges Hulk Hogan ever hears takes place. Wrestling Challenge will also feature the Tag Team Championship Match between British Bulldogs and Hart Foundation. This is a can’t-miss episode of Wrestling Challenge.

Raw: Episode 55

March 21, 1994 | Approx. run time: 45 mins.

Find out all the results from WrestleMania X on this episode of Raw.

The WWE Champion will have an exclusive interview, but who is it? Yokozuna, Lex Luger or Bret Hart? Also, after leaving Madison Square Garden still WWE Tag Team Champions, The Quebecers face The Bushwhackers in a featured match. Don’t miss this post-WrestleMania X episode of Raw.

Survivor Series 2003 - Team Bischoff vs. Team Austin

November 16, 2003 | Approx. run time: 27 mins.

The 2003 Survivor Series became quite personal for co-GMs Eric Bischoff and ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin. Both men built their own Survivor Series team and went head-to-head. The one major stipulation of that match was if Stone Cold’s team lost, he would have to step down as GM. Could The Rattlesnake’s team prevail or was this the final night Austin was in charge of Raw?

Survivor Series 2006 - Team DX vs. Team Rated RKO

November 26, 2006 | Approx. run time: 24 mins.

Relive the first time that DX and The Hardys teamed up. Along with CM Punk, they wanted to know one thing from the crowd … “Are you ready”? One better hope that the team captained by Randy Orton and Edge are because this was one of the biggest Survivor Series showdowns from the 21st century.

Raw - Corporate Royal Rumble

January 9, 1999 | Approx. run time: 11 mins.

Relive the classic Corporate Royal Rumble from 1999 on Monday Night Raw. Using Royal Rumble rules don’t miss the ultimate showdown between The Corporation and D-Generation X. The winner of the Rumble gets the 30th spot in the 1999 Royal Rumble. This match is full of surprises that you won’t want to miss!

Fall Brawl - War Games Match

September 15, 1996 | Approx. run time: 18 mins.

Who will leave the barbaric Wargames cage from the 1996 Fall Brawl? The New World Order was claiming utter domination in World Championship Wrestling no matter who tried to stop them. However could the team of Ric Flair, Lex Luger and Arn Anderson be enough to take down Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan? Find out in this classic Wargames match.

Not too bad. I can probably get used to these weekly updates.

Looks like I'll definitely have to upgrade to WMP11 as the Corporate Rumble and the 06 SS match don't seem to work on WMP10. Add that to the first Fink special not working on WMP10 and it doesn't look like it'll get any better.

The Fink's Top 10 Survivor Series Matches Part II

WWF Championship - Mankind vs The Rock - 1998

The 10-Tag Team Match from 1988 (JIP)

Alundra Blayze and 3 Japanese chicks vs Bertha Faye & 3 Japanese chicks - 1995

WWF Championship - Hulk Hogan vs Undertaker - 1991

WWF Championship - Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels - 1992

Yikes, only 7 out of the 10 matches weren't already available in 750k. Cmon Fink, you're better than that.

Not too bad. I can probably get used to these weekly updates.

Looks like I'll definitely have to upgrade to WMP11 as the Corporate Rumble and the 06 SS match don't seem to work on WMP10. Add that to the first Fink special not working on WMP10 and it doesn't look like it'll get any better.

The Fink's Top 10 Survivor Series Matches Part II

WWF Championship - Mankind vs The Rock - 1998

The 10-Tag Team Match from 1988

Alundra Blayze and 3 Japanese chicks vs 4 Japanese chicks - 1995

WWF Championship - Hulk Hogan vs Undertaker - 1991

WWF Championship - Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels - 1992

Yikes, only 7 out of the 10 matches weren't already available in 750k. Cmon Fink, you're better than that.

I'm also enjoying the weekly updates. Not complaining too much if Fink's stuff are duplicates IF they are really his top 10.

I'm surprised Hart/Austin didn't make the cut. And I was kind of hoping for Warriors/Heenan Family from 89 just for the chaos of it all.

I upgraded to WMP11 and I can finally see the vids I couldn't before. While I was able to import my old library from WMP10, I can't seem to add any of the new links to the WMP11 library.

Just watched the 3/21/94 Raw. Maybe I was the only one, but I marked the fuck out when Koko B Ware actually got some revenge on Jeff Jarrett. Not only that but they went to commercial w/ him and Randy Savage celebrating w/ "Birdman" blaring through the PA.

The Brawler vs Paul Roma in the dark match of Wrestlemania VI with Shane McMahon as referee.

Maybe my connection is just really good this morning, but the Part 2 of Fink's countdown is the best quality video I've ever watched. No choppiness at all.

Edit: Huh, a lot of things are working well now. I tested a Raw when I first got my new PC and it was still a bit choppy and always re-buffering, but now things seem smooth. Hooray!

Awesome. I was a bit puzzled that only one video would work smooth while others wouldn't. Sometimes, I get some minor buffering issues myself. I just close WMP and reopen it and everything works fine after that.

So, do they not currently archive the house shows and SNME episodes? I don't see them, so I guess I should get a move on before "last month's updates" vanishes.

Or use your handy reference thread.

So, do they not currently archive the house shows and SNME episodes? I don't see them, so I guess I should get a move on before "last month's updates" vanishes.

Or use your handy reference thread.

Actually on WWE Universe they said they were in the midst of archiving everything. I believe they said they wanted to update each area section by section so my guess is the house shows is in the 1980's section and they just haven't updated it?

I noticed that the Hall of Fame and Bret Hart section were updated recently with a lot of matches added from updates over a year ago that were never archived.

They also finished the AWA section as well. ECW/WCW and the timeframe categories have remained untouched.

And that's what the reference list is for :) I figure even if they do archive everything, it'll be just a matter of time before they drop the ball again regarding this.