TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Jeff Hardy suspended

I'm just referring to the many times WWE was ready to give Orton the World, and he would end up trashing a hotel room, or openly doing drugs backstage, and get suspended for it. The guy seems to be doing a hell of a lot better now at least.

It bothers me how people just bring Randy Orton into everything. Even when Kurt Angle got fired, people were claiming 'but randy orton still has a job.', despite the fact each men's problems where vastly different and you really couldn't compare their situations at all. Same with Jeff.

Orton's mainly been caught out for steroid use. With Jeff and Kurt Angle it was painkillers/recreational drug use. There's a big difference there.

Oh, and for what's its worth, Orton has usually accepted whatever help wwe offered/ordered. Kurt refused rehab, and Jeff has too. So, you've got one guy who's receptive, and two who refuse help. And you're shocked the recpetive on is still around?

Orton's mainly been caught out for steroid use. With Jeff and Kurt Angle it was painkillers/recreational drug use. There's a big difference there.

Orton's been caught out for steroids, pot, and being an immature prick.

Well, the difference is that it seems like Orton has learned from his mistakes, and maybe even matured a bit (What, you mean 22 year old guys in sports make mistakes? *gasp*). Obviously, WWE has confidence in him, as he is carrying their biggest strap into Wrestlemania.

Orton's been caught out for steroids, pot, and being an immature prick.

Still not nearly as serious as a drug addiction. He's not going to drop dead of a pot overdose, is he?

My prediction on Jeff Hardy: He will get busted and suspended for drug use, long before he ever wins the title.

And I've always been a big Hardy fan, so I hope that's not true.

-Me, Feb. 23

I am SO psychic.

congrats...you predicted that a guy with a history of drug problems would once again be busted for having a drug problem.

Thanks, bro :)

They should just get rid of the moron already. Jeff Hardy has to be one of the stupidest people of all time. This guy was being pushed through the roof, and he messes up YET AGAIN. Can his ass already, say good riddance.

Nobody should have sympathy for this idiot.

Hmmmm, all I can think of at the moment is what cheech said last summer when Jeff got his 30-day vacation:

maybe he was screwing a groupie in the bathroom

Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs. Jeff Hardy does drugs. He snorts drugs. Smokes drugs. Ingests drugs. Drugs. He's immature because he could be a main eventer but insted he does drugs. He was sent home because he does drugs. Drugs.

Is that clear enough for you?

re: Orton

Like someone else said, Orton has been busted for attitude issues, steroids, and weed. Those are not at all comparable to meth, or coke, or whatever Jeff has/is doing. a) Steroids is something 98% of all pro wrestlers have been guilty of. b) I much as I hate weed and support the WWE's policy, it is in no way as damaging and dangerous as the harder drugs Jeff is accused of doing.

re: Jeff

The thing you have to remember is that Jeff is a drug addict. Once an addict, always an addict, but the goal is to be a sober one. The recitative rate is extremely high for all addictions, so saying, "What an idiot, he took drugs when on the brink of main event status" isn't fair. Maybe it overtook him and he couldn't help himself. It happens. With that said, the main criticism of Jeff is that he hasn't accepted professional help for his addictions. If he isn't remorseful and committed to staying sober he should be fired. He's had enough chances to help himself and he has failed. He needs a professional rehabilitation environment or else he will relapse again.

If he isn't remorseful and committed to staying sober he should be fired.

I hate it, I really do, but at the end of the day, you are right.

Everyone has battled an addiction one way or the other in their life I'm sure. I'm also sure what Jeff is hooked on is more extreme than say caffeine or chocolates but an addiction is still an addiction.

One of the steps to overcoming is to remove yourself from the negative influences. And I'm sure we all know the first step...ADMITTING!

Until Jeff takes the first step, well I don't know.

I just hope and pray that in the next 60 days I don't log into this section of TSM to find a thread saying "RIP Jeff Hardy" or the less compassionate "Jeff Hardy: Dead."

Perhaps its time all the OMEGA guys get together and stage an intervention on him.

Do the violations go away after a certain amount of time has passed like with driver license demerit points? Like say, Jeff Hardy came back and was clean for a long time like a year or two, gets caught again and that was his third time, would he be fired?

Let us not forget Eddie Guerrero. You could argue that he was killed by his addictions in the end, but he made it. When he was re-hired the last time, I just KNEW he'd be mid-card for life and was a relapse waiting to happen.

GuerreroEddie2.jpg

Do the violations go away after a certain amount of time has passed like with driver license demerit points? Like say, Jeff Hardy came back and was clean for a long time like a year or two, gets caught again and that was his third time, would he be fired?

Not for me to know of. But I would assume that if someone like Jeff got himself clean, and 5 years down the road he gets busted for taking painkillers on a prescription that expired a few days ago, they would have some type of leniency.

Let us not forget Eddie Guerrero. You could argue that he was killed by his addictions in the end, but he made it. When he was re-hired the last time, I just KNEW he'd be mid-card for life and was a relapse waiting to happen.

Eddie's different. He was a better wrestler and a hell of a lot more charismatic than Jeff Hardy.

You know, even though this is Jeff's second official violation, you have to factor in that he already flamed out of the promotion once because of his excessive drug abuse. Hell, even TNA washed their hands of him. You can't simply suspend him for 60 days and then bring him back like nothing happened. He needs full treatment and an extended period of clean living thereafter. If he won't do that, fire him. It's pointless to spend any more time and energy on him in his current state.

Hmmmm, all I can think of at the moment is what cheech said last summer when Jeff got his 30-day vacation:

maybe he was screwing a groupie in the bathroom

Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs. Jeff Hardy does drugs. He snorts drugs. Smokes drugs. Ingests drugs. Drugs. He's immature because he could be a main eventer but insted he does drugs. He was sent home because he does drugs. Drugs.

Is that clear enough for you?

too bad he doesn't recognize sarcasm/joking when its right in front of him

Way to ruin a great career opportunity Jeff, nothing like being your own worst enemy.

Maybe his big brother should do something about this. I'm sure he's pissed, or at least disappointed. Jeff is a far lesser worker, and doesn't give two shits, while his older brother is a far more talented worker, cares, and busts his ass and gets hardly zero fame. Confusing.

Eddie's different. He was a better wrestler and a hell of a lot more charismatic than Jeff Hardy.

Regardless... Jeff Hardy is about as over as Eddie was, hell you could argue he is even more over. It really doesn't matter if Eddie was a better wrestler, Jeff is still getting huge crowd reaction and draws a crowd.

I think it is a bit of a stretch too say Jeff is more over than Eddie was in 2004.

To answer your question Intensifier. I think Jeff just has the "it" thing going for him, fat girls love him, and the guys know he'll kill himself for our pleasure.

I think it is a bit of a stretch too say Jeff is more over than Eddie was in 2004.

Hardy got louder crowd reactions... Except for maybe in Texas or Cali.

Either way, as a face Hardy is more over then Guerrero was a face, atleast thats how I see it. Guerrero is much more suited as a heel then he ever was a face... As a heel he got insane crowd heat.