TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

*Smackdown Spoilers*

I can't put into words just how much I hate the new Maria.

When did they all of a sudden drop her ditzy act? It seemed to have come out of nowhere.

I guess when she shed her clothes, she upped her IQ. I don't know why but I am just getting a Christy Hemme vibe from her now, I don't know why, but it doesn't work for her.

I'm just watching on my TiVo now and just got to Miz/Morrison. I don't like they are gonna run with 7 in Money in the Bank. I mean, I guess it isn't that big of a deal, I just think even numbers work better for that match, so everyone can kinda be paired off.

I can't put into words just how much I hate the new Maria.

When did they all of a sudden drop her ditzy act? It seemed to have come out of nowhere.

I don't like they are gonna run with 7 in Money in the Bank. I mean, I guess it isn't that big of a deal, I just think even numbers work better for that match, so everyone can kinda be paired off.

I actually like the fact that they are going with 7 guys this year. It gives the possibility for 6 men to be paired off and the last guy being able to sneak up the ladder without anyone noticing.

I think it's about time Kane breaks out his mask - I'm telling you, I think he would gain instant ME legitimacy again. Maybe just wear it out during his ring entrance like Demolition used to.

Personally I want to see Kane with one last run in the mask also, maybe with a Muta like over the head type deal based on his old mask. Personally I've always liked Kane, I'd like to see him get one more shot at the ME before hanging it up.

No one remembers Maria getting all brainy during Eric Bischoff's "trial" in November 2005? She got called to the stand by Judge McMahon and she all of a sudden had a deeper voice and could use big words.

Did anyone else get a Wargames vibe to the handicap cage match? WWE should bring that gimmick back.

Yeah, the main-event definitely had a Wargames feel to it. Edge and Chavo put over the intensity of the match really well.