TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Beauty And The Geek

There are some familiar faces in this season also.

You might recognize Leticia Cline from her stint in TNA or her appearance on the Howard Stern Show.

Also, Jillian has been in Playboy many times.

Havng one of he geeks just be a gay guy makes zero sense. He isn't so intimidated by the beauties because he doesn't care if they could ever be attracted to him or not.

The 1st guy who lost was a good choice.

Gotta love the loud mouth cowboy with that sequined American vest.

Yeah, I don't get the point in having a gay guy there either.

The cowboy guy is unintentionally hilarious. He's part militant, part cowboy.

When dude lost, I thought he was either just gonna walk out, or throw up. It was a weird halfway point of the two.

Yeah. They've shied away from being a geek to just being socially awkward.

Most of these people don't really have any geeky traits.

They used to get really smart people, but now its dumb shit like, "Has alot of sweater vests" "Is a cowboy" etc.

That taller guy who is a "poet" is a straight up geek. I really feel for the guy because he's so awkward it's over the top.

Yeah. But if they do the makeover thing, he'll do better. He's either gotta get contacts or laser eye surgery cause those glasses are like coke bottles. Which dude was the guy who couldn't speak when the girl tried to talk to him?

What would your 2 word description be?

Poopy Problem?

Peupty Pants

Nice.

Yea I don't like the whole B vs G thing. It ruins the point of the show, as it stops the beauties and geeks from working together and learning from each other. Instead the only "bonding" is the various skanks try to play the geeks.

Come on, not of the one geeks recognized Leticia from TNA, you'd think at least one of those guys is a wrestling fan :D

Funny how a lot of the girls seem to hate her though

"We are girls, you can't hit us like that. If I break a leg, i'm goin to jail."

Wah, wah, wah. Shut up bitch. You're playing football, you're going to get hit. Stop being such a stupid cunt.

Boo at the Jillian elimination.

Why is it that the hottest Beauty always goes home early?

The only exception was Scarlet in season 1. She stayed around for a while.

Season 2: Amanda, first eliminated.

Season 3: Andrea, didn't make it to the halfway mark. (although Season 3 had, by far, the weakest of the "beauties" )

Season 4 : Natalie - who got further than I remember her getting, according to wikipedia

Yeah, total Bullshit on the Jillian exit. Not only was it too early, but she didn't even last the entire episode! It's official, if you have dark hair and really big breasts that would make for nice shots during the season, you gotta go. The chick last year got canned 1st and Jillian didn't fare much better. She was gorgeous and seemingly a real sweetheart. For shame.

Didn't want to see either team go last night. Pretty freakin insane that Jim flat out asks for a kiss with the grissly beard and all.

I think Matt or Tommy get to score this season.

Token black girl is annoying.

Does she still? Cause she used to be a backstage interviewer.

On October 23, 2006, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling producer Jessie Ward recruited Cline to TNA as an interviewer, complementing Jeremy Borash. Cline made her television debut on the November 30, 2006 episode of TNA Impact!. She took a break from TNA in the beginning of fall 2007 to concentrate on other projects. Her final appearance with TNA was on their first ever two hour show, where she and current TNA interviewer Crystal Louthan got in a backstage catfight. Cline officially was granted her release from TNA on November 25, 2007.