TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Retard Girl

Promo: Problems, I got 'em!

*Taiga is sitting on the floor, against the wall, somewhere in the bowls of the Liacouras Centre in Philadelphia. She seems to have a lot on her mind. This would be the perfect time for a promo, ya think?*

So, I've got a few problems. And because I'm a wrestler and there's a camera on me, I'm going to share them with you.

*She begins to count on her fingers.*

My first problem, is Wildchild and the Cruiserweight title shot that I have. It seems... It seems that no one knows where Wildchild is. And quite honestly, I don't care where he is. It's not my business. He'd better not be hiding from little ol' me, let me say that right now. Afraid of me? That's quite amusing. I don't want to think of anyone as an outright coward. Maybe he's lazy. Maybe he has PMS. Maybe he had to get emergency surgery to remove something stuck up his ass. I don't know. But I'll wait, as long as I have to, I'll wait. I'm a patient person. So whenever Wildchild decides to come to work, I'll be waiting for him.

*She holds up another finger.*

Then there's this girl, Annie El Metric. She seems to be very upset with me. Something about eclectics, something about pure woman, something about her fed. Something about biting boobs. I can't tell you exactly, I wasn't paying much attention. It sounded like a bunch of bitching and whining about where her place used to be.

Used to be.

She used to be the woman to beat in the SWF. She used to be the only woman worthy of main-eventing. She used to be the biggest... *she struggles for the words, using some hand gestures to help herself along* ...The biggest... I don't know, slut?

Used to be. But this is a new day. This is the day where I see a woman scared of losing her place in the history books. This is a day where I see this woman going on about how I'm looking past her, brushing her off as not threatening. She even threw in a glare to boot. But I have a question... Should I take someone as a threat, that can't even remember when there's a show? Where was Annie El Metric when I was kicking MANSON and Jakey's asses? Oh, she was at a bar. AT A BAR. Now there's a woman to be scared of.

*Taiga holds up a third finger.*

But I have bigger things to worry about tonight. Literally, as I'm taking on the six-foot-six S.I.N.. Now, unlike Annie's little tirade, I actually listened to what S.I.N. had to say. And you know, he was right about a few things, about how this is a man's business and I should expect to be treated like a man in the ring. Well... duh! That's why I'm in this business in the first place, to prove people like S.I.N. wrong.

*She stands up.*

Believe it or not, S.I.N. and I have a few things in common. I know about deadbeat parents, I know about growing up on the streets. But that's about where the similarities end. I don't understand the hate towards me, but on the other hand, I really don't care.

*She makes little quotes in the air with her fingers and uses a mocking tone* "You'd better lay down and don't fight back so I can have a quick and painless match."... Like I'd ever just let someone win over me. I'd hate to disappoint an opponent, but I never back down. I know he's all big and bad. And while S.I.N. may have the size advantage, he does not have the toughness advantage. A quick match this will not be. An easy win, this will not be. S.I.N. is going to be in for a surprise come our match.

Remember, S.I.N., the smaller the dog, the worse the bite. And I'll be seeing you in the ring.

*Taiga smiles broadly as she walks out of frame.*

Well, Taiga came to us from an RP fed so she obviously knows her stuff. And she knows it in the ring as well :)

*wants to see Annie El Metric the masked luchador debut*

Sign in to follow this