TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SilverPhoenix

College Hoops: NCAA Tournament 1st and 2nd Rounds

?Who's going to advance, and who is going home?

It's that time of year folks. The brackets have been set, the seeds given out, the at large invites have been received, and the bubble teams have either celebrated or are still crying.

However, 4 days from now, this isn't going matter.

In 4 days, the greatest show on earth begins with the NCAA Tournament. 4 whole days of some of the best College Basketball you'll see all year. 4 days of domination. 4 days of upsets. 4 days of High Drama. 4 days that make watching sports worth it.

The time for talk is over. It's Showtime!!!

Guest Beastalentier

You're 27 and you can't correctly distinguish between "whose" and "who's"? Get vasectomized.

You're 27 and you can't correctly distinguish between "whose" and "who's"? Get vasectomized.

Well, sorry for getting that wrong, but was that fucking necessary? Still, thanks for the grammatical correction, asshole.

Guest Beastalentier

I'm starting to sort of see where you're coming from on this, Alyanna.

Well, sorry for getting that wrong, but was that fucking necessary?

UNFUCKING CALLED FOR

Okay, I grow tired of this shit.

Beastliner, if my error makes you so damn upset, you can start the new thread, okay? Cause I'm not going to let this thread degenerate any further.

I'm out.

Guest Beastalentier

SilverPhoenix just changed his avatar, subtitle, and signature in one fell swoop, probably while holding back tears.

SilverPhoenix just changed his avatar, subtitle, and signature in one fell swoop, probably while holding back tears.

Don't worry your pretty little head over me, Beastliner. I'm fine. I'm just not going to continue shitting up the forum by fighting you over this crap

Now as for why I changed my signature and all that other stuff, it's just to remind that this shit doesn't really matter. It's just a message board on the Internet, and I'm not going to take it seriously.

Now before I put you on ignore, I have one last question for you...

Are you done?