TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

NCAA BBall Tournament, 1st and 2nd Rounds

Guest Smues

Like others I now hate a few companies thanks to their commercials, but this is the first year in forever I haven't been ashamed to be a Cingular/AT&T customer. Sure the "He can't answer his phone because he's an idiot" commercial isn't great and is over played, but it's a lot better than the gay Asian and white guy couple we've been tormented with the last couple of years.

Oh lord, that Nova/Clemson game was comedy gold. Clemson looked so incredibly shitty in that 2nd half, yet Nova kept dicking around to keep them in it late. Clemson had to shoot about 10% in the 2nd half and yet were within reach until the last minute or so.

Guest Beastalentier
Like others I now hate a few companies thanks to their commercials, but this is the first year in forever I haven't been ashamed to be a Cingular/AT&T customer. Sure the "He can't answer his phone because he's an idiot" commercial isn't great and is over played, but it's a lot better than the gay Asian and white guy couple we've been tormented with the last couple of years.

"I'm going to call Brad! Hi Brad! Not Brad." I would.

But it makes no sense! She's not going to call Brad because she said hello to him while powerwalking out an elevator? That's sufficient? Was she only going to call to say "Hi Brad!" in the first place? Why doesn't she further disrobe beyond letting her hair down? A puzzle indeed.

It made my heart smile to see teams like Clemson and ESPECIALLY Vandy who can do their work at home and get a high seed, bow out in the first round.

Those are pep bands, not marching bands, and they're probably playing "Land of a Thousand Dances." I'm a nerd.

Just saying the name I started going through the fingerings for it in my head.

Um........fuck yeah.

FUCK. YEAH.

The fact that Saint Joe's lost tonight made it even better. I was at the main Nova bar and it was amazing.

Just don't forget the Hawks kick Nova's ass in the Holy War this year.

This Duke-West Virginia game is starting to look a lot like the Duke-Pittsburgh game earlier this year where Pitt kept it tight then just beat them up towards the end of the game to pull out a win.

West Virginia over Duke was my most confident 2nd round pick. I'm glad I'm getting at least one of them right at this point. Even gladder to see overseeded, ferret-led suckas go down. Also, this tournament has really highlighted for me how great an addition Kyle Singler is to the pantheon of Duke players with retarded faces.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

There's some fast paced physical bruising going on here with Wisconsin and K State.

Guest Warriorfan

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! IT FEELS GOOD! I turn on the TV and what do I see, Duke is down with only 59 seconds to go. I have hated Duke with a passion ever since they ruined UNLV's perfect season and watching them go down in flames always brings a smile to my face.

Even if UCLA doesn't take the title, the tournament has been made for me.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

There's a kid named Chris Kramer playing for Purdue right now. His dad's a probation officer in my town. Cocksucker. Hope they lose.

There's a kid named Chris Kramer playing for Purdue right now. His dad's a probation officer in my town. Cocksucker. Hope they lose.

Kramer just fouled out. Too bad his dad is not a referee, eh?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Ha. He (Kramer) got caught drinking his senior year of high school.

His dad's rumored to be a cokehead.

This is a fucked up little town. We had a judge who got caught driving drunk with a crossdresser.

Fake edit:

We also had a woman get killed with a crossbow, a girl get killed with a cinder block out by the reservoir (where the gays hang out)

The near-infamous Dr. Bodkin castration thing.

Home town of Dan Quayle.

Stanford's idiot head coach Trent Johnson got himself ejected and handed four free throws to Marquette. It was an evenly played game to this point and now Marquette has their first real lead of the game. Unbelievable.

On top of this Brook Lopez has reverted back to his ways as a freshman by getting into early foul trouble. Didn't matter against Cornell but they need him here to take advantage of Marquette's small frontline.

Edit: Stanford has completely melted down. 11-1 run since that fucking moron got himself ejected.

What in the world was he thinking?

As we've seen this season with Indiana, teams don't respond well to their head coach not being there. Game's over.

Guest Beastalentier

Man, I took Marquette in the upset. Just like Drake, I picked with my heart and got burned in the last moment of overtime.