TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Baron

How Do You Like Your Steaks?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Cheap breakfast for frequent munching. Out to dinner? Porterhouse. Fatty as fuck porterhouse.

They built a new Logan's Roadhouse over here, pretty good steak.

My wife is a "well-done" FREAK when it comes to her meat. I mean to the point of me being embarrased, and it has unintentionally caused us to get free meals and desserts at resteraunts before. I kind of feel bad and even try to tell them that it isn't necessary to comp us any food, because my wife generally likes it well-done past the standards that most resteraunts consider well-done and it's not like they are cooking it well-done or anything. It's not like my wife gets mad over it either, she just tries to explain it as best she can before-hand but I'd say there is a 50-50 chance she wants it cooked more when the initially bring it out. She is always nice about it because she acknowledges she is a weirdo about it and it is never going to effect the tip or anything, I just hope it doesn't cause her to get her food fucked with by a server that is not "in the mood" that day or something.

Having steak without steak sauce is like having mashed potatoes without gravy. It's just not right.

Having steak without steak sauce is like having mashed potatoes without gravy. It's just not right.

Unless the cut of steak you're eating is something cheap like flank no self-respecting man should be putting sauce on his steak.

MVP

self-respecting man

Medium rare, with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Once in a while I'll go high-brow and melt crumbled blue cheese on top.

Give me a nice cut of ribeye or NY strip.