TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Goal line blitz

Kind of a mildly interesting concept for an online game that I stumbled across. There's not a ton to do after allocating points and stuff, but they simulate games every two days and it's just starting out so there should be new features added over time. It's super easy to sign up anyway, they don't even verify your email; so it's probably worth the minute or two it takes to check out.

If you look into the thread a little bit, people have referral links that you can use to sign up.

It looks like someone actually needs to buy a team, which is pretty gay. Maybe we can all join the same CPU team?

I got offers from: Honiara Billy Goats, New Caledonia Scorpions, Minsk Legion. If anyone else has offers for those teams, post it and we can both join up.

I just signed up as a kicker, but now I can't get the damn thing to load so I can distribute my player's points or check the offers.

Edit: Still can't get anywhere; keep getting 500 Internal Server Errors about 80% of the time I go to load any of the pages.

Edit 2: Check the forums if you want a team that's not CPU-controlled. Of course they're mostly morons who put the team name and division, but not the positions they want so you have to fish through them all and hope they want your player at that level.

Edit 3: Snagged a contract with the Ottawa Owls of the Canadian Pro League's Eastern Conference. $800/day with a $3000 signing bonus, and his CPU kicker hadn't missed a field goal yet. What a nice (if inattentive) owner.

I just made us a clutch TE... so yay!

Got Perth Kings, Thunder Bay Pirates, and Palembang Lions as offers

Edit: My TE is short... >>

Edit 2: Electric Bugaloo: Should anyone make a human team the owner can make direct contract offers, and not have to trade for you. So take a team, and if anyone starts a TSMers Team we can all join at that time.

I joined the Lions since they offered the biggest contract. And the NT on my team is called Fidel Cashflow, that's just awesome.

Im willing to throw down a little money to buy a team we can all play on, if people are down to pay attention to this thing for a while

I used my real name on this to become a guard for the Bacolod Samurai. Anyway, you can all go ahead and join computer teams. If we get a human run team together, you're allowed to just sign with them anyway. Just don't join someone else's human team off the bat. It looks like I should be getting a ton of points for all of you joining so I'll have almost enough points to buy a team just from that. If someone else wants to pay a few bucks to actually buy the points to run the team, that's cool too though.

Well my highest contract is with the Istanbul Miners, so I guess I'm headed off to Turkey. The season's half over anyway so we might want to wait until next season to get a team together. Unless they don't charge a seasonal fee for a team in which case, well, whatever.

Edit: Wow, it's amazing what putting up a "team needed" post can do for you. Highest CPU offer was for like $29k. Having no idea what the salary structure is like, I almost took it. Then posted in introductory post about my lvl 2 DT and within 30 minutes I had 5 contract offers, all higher (in 1 case MUCH higher). Post what team you're on, I'd like to join a team I have at least a little something in common with, and see if your team owner needs a DT.

Well, I signed on as a fairly high-priced DT for the Stockholm Roosters. Given that my guy is 6'2", 301 lbs. (surprisingly close to me) I think I can safely say that I've got a pretty big cock. Now we see how my stats work out.

If we get a TSM team I'm in. I got a shutdown CB going on, excellent speed, hands, and agility. On the Honiara Billy Goats and Lv. 2 already, heh.

-Annie

Hah, my FS "La Parka" is on the Billy Goats too. Good stuff. We're going to crush those Solomon Island Colonels tomorrow.

If we get a TSM team I'm in. I got a shutdown CB going on, excellent speed, hands, and agility. On the Honiara Billy Goats and Lv. 2 already, heh.

-Annie

Hah, my FS "La Parka" is on the Billy Goats too. Good stuff. We're going to crush those Solomon Island Colonels tomorrow.

TSM? TheSecondaryMarks? :D I bet I get more INTs than you!

dude, Solomon Island's only 1-6, we're totally going to crush them!

-Annie

Breaking News:

The Phnom Penh Stingers of the Southeast Asia AAA (Zeta Conference) have signed first year linebacker, Alex Morgan to shore up the left side of the field. Taking a chance on the blue chip prospect out of Texas, the Stingers offered the Cougar a base salary to bring him out to the other side of the world.

====================

Figured I've give this a shot. Picked the Stingers since it gave me the best chance at getting into the starting lineup, which it did. Our next game is versus the Guangzhou Outlaws who have the same record as us. They've got the slight defensive edge but I'm thinking we can pull this out.

-Annie

TSM? TheSecondaryMarks? :D I bet I get more INTs than you!

dude, Solomon Island's only 1-6, we're totally going to crush them!

-Annie

I bet you will get more INTs, since I was trying to make a Brian Dawkins style hard-hitting safety. You take those chances for INTs, and I can bail you out with a giant hit if necessary. Solomon Island shall be in mourning after the game. Mourning!

Played my first game, got 3 catches for 16 yards. My guy is hella short for a TE though... 6 even... geeze.

Also the Southeast Asia Pro League has a team called the Bangkok Gamecocks... that's just awesome.

So I missed a fieldgoal and an extra point, and we lost by three in my first game. Oops.

I also was the punter, and averaged 20 yards per punt. That's what happens when you aren't a punter, I guess.

At least I leveled up to level 2.

I am a linebacker for the Hamilton Hawks in the Oceania League.

Edit:

Nevermind. The page loaded, but it said that I have to wait until tomorrow for new contracts to appear.

Guest ForumPro

Whoa, this game seems pretty cool in a lot of respects. I think this game would be a lot of fun. I could be FootballPro! :D :) Will I be able to write my own plays? My favorite part of football games is when I write my own plays. In a lot of respects, it's what gives the creativity what that makes football American's greatest sport. A perfect mix of brain and brawn. If you want I can diagram a few of my plays and make copies so I can give an example, in a way.