TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Goal line blitz

I wonder with the AAA, AA, and A leagues if they do promotion/demotion like in soccer. I see a Moncton league in Canada-A and would love to buy it and help it make the Premier Pro league :D

-Annie

Joined in as Miguel Guillermo-Sanchez, a Center, and signed with the Curitiba Towers of the South America AAA for a year to get myself started.

If we get a TSM team I'm in. I got a shutdown CB going on, excellent speed, hands, and agility. On the Honiara Billy Goats and Lv. 2 already, heh.

-Annie

Yeah, I'd be down for a TSM team. Hell, I'd be up for helping to pay the cost of it.

BTW because I'm greedy and my player needs all the help he can get, you can also sign up via my referral link below.

Here ya go

Sorry iggy, I need some flex points too if possible and I'm too broke to buy any ;) .

Yeah, that's fine. I think you only get credit for 17 referrals a season anyway. I've got 10 that have gone through and 12 more that are pending. So, from now on, everyone sign up with Conspiracy Victim.

As for my player, I was holding out on all kinds of good offers because I didn't want to go to a human team if we might be doing a TSM team, but I forgot that I'd allowed myself to be traded before I even figured out what was going on. So, today when I looked at the page, all of a sudden I'm playing for the Philadelphia Eagles which is someone's shitty Western Europe AAA team; I didn't get any kind of salary upgrade at all, and now I'm stuck on their team until my contract runs out halfway through next season.

BTW because I'm greedy and my player needs all the help he can get, you can also sign up via my referral link below.

Here ya go

Sorry iggy, I need some flex points too if possible and I'm too broke to buy any ;) .

Yeah, that's fine. I think you only get credit for 17 referrals a season anyway. I've got 10 that have gone through and 12 more that are pending. So, from now on, everyone sign up with Conspiracy Victim.

As for my player, I was holding out on all kinds of good offers because I didn't want to go to a human team if we might be doing a TSM team, but I forgot that I'd allowed myself to be traded before I even figured out what was going on. So, today when I looked at the page, all of a sudden I'm playing for the Philadelphia Eagles which is someone's shitty Western Europe AAA team; I didn't get any kind of salary upgrade at all, and now I'm stuck on their team until my contract runs out halfway through next season.

You should replace the referral link in your first post with links from CV and anyone else who wants referrals. I put my referral in my first post in the thread now.

I guess we should all make sure to disable trades. The problem is that even without trades we can get screwed. People are constantly buying the CPU teams...I'd had two of my characters get shanghai'd that way, with no salary bonus and no way to get to another team. Very lame.

Referral Link

Eh, could use the points to flesh out my LB. First game, 7 tackles with 1 TFL. Switched up my tactics to go for more hard hits then sure tackles for the next game.

I'd be willing to finance an inaugural TSM team if we can come to agreement on where the team would play, a team name, and positions people will take. I'm thinking that since I'm playing this for fun it'll be a casual shits 'n' giggles team for the sake of having a team full of TSM'ers. However, I'll be sure to give us TSM'ers a decent salary bonus since I'm corrupt like that.

I'm honestly liking my Southeast Asia team... but I wouldn't mind taking my game to the next level.

Team name can get a bit iffy. I'm all for shits n giggles, but some of the team names people have come up with are completely wiggity-whack.

Edit: As far as position? I'll take LB.

Team Name suggestions.

Simply (Insert Town Here) SmartMarks

And I'll switch over my short ass TE... I'm 12.52 Speed!

I'd still like to have a TSM team, but I'm under contract until the middle of next season. Once I hit FA I'll be available though. That is one thing they need to fix. How could contracts run out in the middle of a season? Make it so that contracts run out at the end of the given season, make it a prorated sort of deal.

Are you on a human team CV? I think I glanced somewhere that a human owner can trade for you or something along those lines.

I've got dibs on C. I'm attempting to build him up to be a good line general and brutal pancake machine.

I'm thinking something like F.C. Smartmarks would be a decent universal team name. I haven't looked about, but my current division (South America AAA) is light in human competition at the moment with one team in the A Conference and two in the Z Conference

If I'm understanding correctly I think I can offer up direct contracts to human players on CPU teams to recruit them. Otherwise, I probably have to trade.

Are you on a human team CV? I think I glanced somewhere that a human owner can trade for you or something along those lines.

Yeah I'm on a human team, the Stockholm Roosters. They overpaid for me :). If there's a TSM team for next season and you can get me I'd love it. This team's actually pretty nice, but there's no interaction between the players. At least this way there'd be someone to talk to.

Yeah, go ahead and buy a team. You can always add players later.

While Ian Gordon, my level 5 guard is trapped in a contract until next season, my level 1 punter Led Futt is on a Computer team and would be happy to sign up.

Eric LeBeau is a DE on the Maracaibo Colonels in the South America Pro League (Zeta Conference). Feel free to add me to this TSM team anytime as my team is still CPU owned at the moment.

Purchased the Vultures of the South America AAA. I'll rename then once we're set to go since I only get one chance to rename so I can't afford to blow it.

Start PMing me your players and current team either here or at the GLB website so I can start dishing out the offers.

I'll be back to have to offer up contracts later.

How does a universal, 1-yr $600/day contract + $1000 signing bonus sound for everyone? It should be noted that I'm pulling numbers out of my hat at this point.

You should probably offer a bit more. Training costs are based on level.

Relaxed - $10 * level

Normal - $75 * level

Intense - $200 * level

So at level 3, Intense training would be $600/day. Maybe closer to $1000 a day? I dunno if we'll hit level 5 by the time the contract runs out.

You know what would be cool for the team name is if we just made it an acronym of TSM without directly referencing the forum. Like say the Tijuana Smelly Mexicans except maybe using a city that's actually in South America.

I'm in as Alex Morgan of the Phnom Penh Stingers

Southeast Asia AAA (Zeta Conference)

Edit: I'm a Lvl 1 LB, the cpu team I'm on has me playing LOLB.

Tulua in Columbia looks like the biggest city that starts with a T. Or we could name ourselves as Trinidad Smilin Monkeys.