TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Goal line blitz

I liked one of the FC names, personally. I mean, yeah.. it'd be geeky/cool to have a TSM based name, but it kinda limits us to what we could name ourselves.

*Shrug* Ultimately its up to Ced since he purchased the team

Well, I think Trujillo's the very largest "T-city" in South America, but it's already been used in our league. Next would be Turmero, Venezuela at 360,000. Actually though, I think just using Tijuana would be fine since Mexico doesn't have it's own league. It would be just like Canadian teams playing in US-based leagues now.

Salsa Makers could be another good "SM" nickname too? Or we could just go with sadomasochists. The Turmero Sadomasochists sounds like a pretty bad ass name actually.

My TE's name is Drew "Ironhead" Kincaid... yeah... I gave mahself a nickname... I was actually going to make a FB but misclicked. :D

Rushing through the computer lab between breaks here...

I'll be handing out 1-yr $600/day contracts but I'll bump the signing bonus for TSM'ers to $7,500 so people can get some intense training and some neat equipment. I have to offer ~$650/day minimum to level 4 players so I'm overpaying the lot of us because you're in the clique. Crooked dealings? Rock!

Technically, yes, I have final say on all matters on everything that goes, but I'm going to try to keep it somewhat democratic. I'm standing by Smartmarks FC (insert nickname here), but Trinidad Smilin' Monkeys and other TSM acronyms will be considered.

I also noted everyone who sent me a message so I should have contract offers sent by midnight PST.

EDIT: Changed up the daily rate for contracts but upped the signing bonus.

EDIT: Nuts to that. Padded paychecks for everyone!

----

TSM's Goal Line Blitz Team

Offense

QB - Geru Ortega (Alaskan Postal Worker)

C - Miguel Guillermo-Sanchez (Ced)

G - Ian Gordon (iggymcfly)

TE - Drew "Ironhead" Kincaid (massito)

Defense

LB - Steven Simon (redbaron51)

LB - Hoji Savagebones (IK Cool Jew) *pending*

LB - Alex Morgan (UTBroward)

DE - Eric LeBeau (Cartman)

DT - Meagan Martin (redbaron51's fiancee)

CB - Annie Eclectic (AnnieEclectic)

Special Teams

P - Tobias Fünke (LaParkaMarka)

----

though my fiancee doesn't have a TSM account, she'd probably like the idea of playing on the same team as me. Her name is Meagan Martin and she is a DE.

All right, she's in. Updating the list to show it.

Oh, and if you're on a human controlled team and want in, tell me your player's name anyway so I can try trading for you.

Sulk in the back of your tricked-out Escalades, binge on some fine wine and talk to your entourage about how much everybody in my front office disrespects you. :lol:

Anyway, I started reordering the charts and I'll get back to it later.

James Rando and Tony Mazon, respectively with the Manitoba Maniacs in Canadian Pro West. My current team is paying me 1200 a day plus a 10,000 bonus. It's swank. And i'm only a lvl 1. There is a post in the forums about how much to pay a player.

Hey! I started all four years at my college in D-1, I didn't leave a well-paying job in Cambodia to ride the pine in South America! lol

Now its off to AIM and to try and get people to sign up.

When you leave for the next team, you can tell the press how it wasn't about money but simply because you love the game.

Grand purge of human non-TSM talent is going to happen soon. Abuse...of...power...WOOO~!

So what are you going to do about the other human players that are on the team.

Also, should we have a spokesman/woman on the team to post at their forums?

I'll have my PR rep point out that I did love my time in South America, but my new team has given me X amount of reasons to be happy.

So what are you going to do about the other human players that are on the team.

Also, should we have a spokesman/woman on the team to post at their forums?

Answer is that TSM'ers get automatic starting positions in all vacancies. On a side note, IK Kool Jew looks to be the third player in the LB corp, but I'm getting a 500 error so I can't update at GLB right now. I've had a non-TSM guy already ask for a release (a LV 1 HB), so he's probably going to get it. I'm dumping lower leveled human players in positions we've already filled, but I'm holding players where we haven't filled vacancies for the time being.

For human players that have higher abilities, they'll be dealt to other non-competing teams for cash considerations, other TSM players and/or backup players. Or cut if I can't find a deal for them.

As for a TSM spokesperson at GLB, I leave that spot open if somebody wants to step up. The preceding statements may change sometime down the line, but for now I'm going to keep the team practically all-TSM right now.

That said, as long as people keep interest in the game, I promise to tweak the contracts as needed so everyone can continue to improve.

I'm all for that.

"Today, the Vultures picked apart their opponents today after watching them die on the field in a 49-14 beating.."