TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Goal line blitz

Is it me, or is Allison (the supposed 'backup' character) doing leaps and bounds better than Annie, even though Annie has 2 levels on her. Are the 'glory' positions by nature more productive on-field... or am I bad at making a CB?

You're bad at making a CB :P

Compare the Pass Defense bars of Annie ( http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=44040 ) and my CB ( http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=296258 )

Jumping isn't doing anything for you; beyond that I can't figure out what's costing you the pass defense as you've got a lead in every stat besides Stamina and a minor one in Agility.

Also isn't Alison the favorite target designated by our QB? So obviously she'd get stats pumped, and XP.

Also isn't Alison the favorite target designated by our QB? So obviously she'd get stats pumped, and XP.

That was only for a few games, but even so, yeah Allison did get a lot of balls thrown her way.

Anyways, I changed Geru's tactics so he doesn't go for the long pass so much since that may have hurt things. I also made Chriswok and Morty his favorite targets, so they can get more balls thrown their way and maybe get more EXP.

haha Thanks for tweaking the system, but I don't think it worked.

WR Chriswok Geordie 51 2 7 3.5 0.5 0 1 0 0

51 plays 2 Rec, 7 yards, 1 dropped pass.

Nevermind, and don't change things that's going to upset the team either. I'll slowly grind my levels up, was just wondering initially why it seems I'm not getting much thrown my way (bug? Special Teams?).

Nevermind, and don't change things that's going to upset the team either. I'll slowly grind my levels up, was just wondering initially why it seems I'm not getting much thrown my way (bug? Special Teams?).

Eh, don't feel bad, my main linebacker (Hoji) was out-tackled by the back-up I created (Beef)

You're bad at making a CB :P

Compare the Pass Defense bars of Annie ( http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=44040 ) and my CB ( http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=296258 )

Jumping isn't doing anything for you; beyond that I can't figure out what's costing you the pass defense as you've got a lead in every stat besides Stamina and a minor one in Agility.

A real CB http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=148337 PDs all day.

I made the change yesterday after the game, so we'll have to wait until the next game to see if it'll have any effect.

I just entered this Blitz game because it seems interesting. I'm spanking new and I really didnt have time to read over some things because, well, I'm at work.

I have a few questions.

1: Do I have to pay to get more points (hope not) if not, how do I obtain more points?

2: Do I normally have to start with a CPU team?

3: Are there trades or something to that affect, meaning, in any given time can I go to another team, or another team wants me, is that possible?

4: What the hell they mean "inactive"? Is there more to this than to just update your stats and watch to see who wins?

Please let me know

Thanks

Bo

I just entered this Blitz game because it seems interesting. I'm spanking new and I really didnt have time to read over some things because, well, I'm at work.

I have a few questions.

1: Do I have to pay to get more points (hope not) if not, how do I obtain more points?

2: Do I normally have to start with a CPU team?

3: Are there trades or something to that affect, meaning, in any given time can I go to another team, or another team wants me, is that possible?

4: What the hell they mean "inactive"? Is there more to this than to just update your stats and watch to see who wins?

Please let me know

Thanks

Bo

1) Yup, you gotta pay for flex points. Once in a while the admins might give some out for free due to system downtime or whatnot, but that's quite rare.

2) Yes. If you sign with a human team, make sure to avoid those silly 10 year contracts. Btw, our Smartmarks team is looking for backups, might be a good spot for you.

3) There are trades. You can also have a no-trade clause in your contract.

4) Nope, just update your stats basically. You need to log in every day or two to stay "active"

Inactive status just alerts owners and GMs that a person hasn't logged in within the last 48 hours since games are played every other day. Not a problem until a player goes AWOL for weeks and we've had a few instances of that.

If you don't mind, we do need reserve players at the moment. I'll take lv. 1 human players over high level CPUs any day.

Hey Ced,

Read your state of the team address, which I think is a good idea (maybe you should post it here, too?) Anyway, I'd be willing to be the defensive GM/Coordinator/Whatever you want to call it. I've got a couple of players on the defense already, and am looking to add a couple more, I check GLB a couple times a day, and I played football on the defensive side of the ball. Let me know!

Created four free agents for us

DT - Ivan Katz

FS - Leon Briggs

OG - Rembrandt Jacobs

DE - MacArthur Kennedy

SIGN 'EM UP! INSTANT DEPTH! RACIAL DIVERSITY! THEY'RE ALL LEVEL FOUR!

I'm wondering why Morgan was only in for 21 plays...
We ended up playing a lot of nickel defense, and the LOLB doesn't get in on nickel plays.

Unrelated note, Slate Fistcrunch remains the Smartmarks Iron Man with a ridiculous 109 plays last game.

Extra unrelated note, the fact that we beat Carolina during the season should mean we've locked up a second consecutive playoff appearance.

By way of running out of bounds, coming back in to intercept the ball and stiff-arming the everloving crap out of the WR, our first ever Pick 6 belongs to Andrew Simon.

Isn't that not a TD in the NFL? A player that goes OoB (not forced OoB) cant be the first to touch the ball..

It looks like the pass could have been tipped by the WR which would have meant the CB wasnt the first to touch the ball..but you cant really tell.

Isn't that not a TD in the NFL? A player that goes OoB (not forced OoB) cant be the first to touch the ball..

It looks like the pass could have been tipped by the WR which would have meant the CB wasnt the first to touch the ball..but you cant really tell.

You are overthinking a sim. However you are correct.