TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Goal line blitz

How long does it take to develop good stats? What's considered good levels? 10 - 20? Whats exemplary?

I'll have some cash soon, and I'll get some flex points and pump everyone up three levels. That should help.

Marvin^2 just went up another level to 9. He upgraded his equipment to cover 2 stats so now he's got at least a 25 rating in Strength, Speed, Tackling, Stamina and Vision

I might have to have a talk with him about rethinking his playing strategy with 3 missed tackles...cant keep doing that.

Best offers on the table are from London Underground:

MGS for Lv11 CB, Lv11 DT and Lv13 WR. DT and WR contracts expire around end of the season.

They also have a Lv14 DT and Lv11 CB option, but I don't want to bite unless that DT is resigned beyond the end of the season.

I have a feeling that we're going to have a really stormy season unless one of our MIAs comes back and helps bring back the firepower.

I feel like I'm playing the best season of my career so far, and yet we're doing crap... bollocks! I'm working on my stats, should level up next game to lvl16.

EDIT: Actually lvl'd with todays training, bonus!

I sent a PM to Annie and Red.. but I haven't gotten anything back from either so I doubt those two are gonna come back.

oh cripes, lol - after I moved I sorta forgot!

Will be back in about an hour, and load up my girls again. We can't have a sausage party in football! :D

-Alli

I got that email 3 days ago, after I used the "Send email" option on the boards. She hasn't logged on since, so I don't know what's going on.

And which one of you has Colin Delaney? I wanted that name :(

Whoever controls the TSM team, could you do me a solid and offer me a contract, then release me? I'm a lvl 6 SS, stuck on a CPU team behind a lower-level starter, and I need a team where I can start. Just PM me.

I'm thinking unless we get several higher level players on both sides of the ball or the players we have gain more levels, we're going to be on the losing end of most of our games for quite a while. It's not all hopeless, but things are going to really rough for probably the next two or three seasons. Maybe more depending on how much the rest of our league improves. The thing I wonder though, where are these teams getting their talent from?

I'm thinking unless we get several higher level players on both sides of the ball or the players we have gain more levels, we're going to be on the losing end of most of our games for quite a while. It's not all hopeless, but things are going to really rough for probably the next two or three seasons. Maybe more depending on how much the rest of our league improves. The thing I wonder though, where are these teams getting their talent from?

buying flex points? No idea, that's what was making me ponder as well. Anni's WR was a lower level then mine, but quickly gained 4-5 levels to take over and I couldn't work out HOW! :lol:

True, everyone on their teams are probably boosting with Flex Points, but I mean more like, their teams are pretty much fully staffed. You look at the better teams' rosters and you see deep depth charts and not only that, but some of these have 3rd and -4th- options at like WR that are at level 20! Where are these people coming from? It just kinda boggles the mind.

Oh well, let's just keep working at it and I'm sure everything'll work itself out in the end. I got faith in ya management!

They probably did what we should have done, and just trucked in a bunch of low levels a season or two ago and they just constantly leveled from seeing the field. We've been running the bare minimum of humans at pretty much every position ever since we got the team, and now it's starting to show.

0 - 62?

And why am I playing as a CB? Christ, if I knew that I was gonna be subbing for the dime CB, I would have changed my strategy, and not allowed that four yard pocket. I was picked on thrice for 10+ yard gains. Crap.