TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Goal line blitz

Okay, so while I think I know who IKCoolJew and Broward are...I have no idea who DaMang, Skullage, or Tiger2773 are, or if they are a part of TSM proper. If you can get with me and check your guys, it seems the two day inactive thing is making things look worse than they are - at least for DaMang, Broward, and Tiger. Skullage hasn't been active since the 16th and CoolJew since the 7th. I can't operate a team with 9 spots out of the loop.

I have started to go free agent shopping, offering contracts to expire at the end of next season. If I get people, some of the inactives might get dropped down the depth chart or released.

Actually I'm DaMang, I hadn't checked my guys in a couple of days because I had some virus thing that was fucking up my ability to access some sites. I cleared that shit up and upgraded both Ironhead and Murderhouse.

Johnny, the problem is that all our HBs are actually pretty active and we have three.

Huss, I'll definitely throw an offer at that WR come day 40.

Everyone else, please set your stats so that the whole team can view them. It might help me and others see where you might want to put some of those skill points and training to get better returns out of your guys.

Also, I have at least a dozen offers spread out over positions, trying to find some depth. Offers to Annie and the Simons, whomever they were handled by, got retracted due to their not having logged on since June or earlier. Also, our kicker's contract runs out soon and he hasn't accepted a new one.

Day 40 is going to be a huge day, so everyone has a week until doomsday. I will probably be making a few cuts here and there and hopefully picking up more than a few mid-level players to support some of the larger holes. CPU players will definitely be out on their ass.

I didn't see it fair that you were getting paid such a low amount especially since you are "the" WR on the team, all the others notwithstanding.

When someone gets around lvl 23 if I don't see it let me know so I can rework things so equipment can be upgraded.

I'm my team's big WR and I have like 2, but then again we have a good HB. THEN AGAIN, we suck. Poor us.

Edit: My lvl 2 QB had his first game just now in the D Leagues. 4th string, went 6/10 for 61 yards and a TD. QB Rating 111.

Eh, I could probably use a bit of cash, seeing as I can only afford to train on the minimal setting *shrug*

Morgan and Suzuki are mine...

Actually reupped with my team after a very disappointing season (barely avoided getting demoted). My level 31 DT will not accept losing again. But hey, at least he gets to roll around in his cash pile like he was Scrooge McDuck ($200k per, $150k signing bonus). At least, until I hit 32 and I've got to upgrade all my equipment. Shit that's going to be expensive.

Anybody else? I'm playing WCW and trying my best to throw money out to anyone that might help us in the division. So if you need a little extra cash to help with training just ask here or PM me here or there or whatever.

Again I must say *Ahem!* This RB will be top knotch by the end of next season.

Since the team is so desperate for CBs, I'm gonna create one, who will eventually be available to sign.

My other two players have fully boosted and have fully decked out custom equipment.

My CB could use an increase in pay to help with his equipment costs. My QB could too, but I'd give the cash to others before him since he doesn't really need it at the moment. Also, my level 10 Center is sitting at home, unemployed, so take a look at him if interested. Eddy Munoz is his name.

My CB could use an increase in pay to help with his equipment costs. My QB could too, but I'd give the cash to others before him since he doesn't really need it at the moment. Also, my level 10 Center is sitting at home, unemployed, so take a look at him if interested. Eddy Munoz is his name.

How much exactly do you need?

Well, I used the Flex Points I did have to boost Wanderlei and was able to upgrade two of his pieces of equipment. I'll need 100k for the rest, but I'm in no rush.

Okay, I don't know if it is just cause it's the end of the season or if it's because we kinda have a crappy team or what, but I've sent out probably 80 contracts since I took over and only have one new signee that wasn't either already on the team or on this board asking.

It's really fucking pissing me off. I can't build a team with a 41 man roster. I need at least 60 bodies and it is driving me up the wall.

Should I look into filling gaps with CPU players?

And what annoys me most about them asking for so much a day or a high signing bonus is that cash is almost MEANINGLESS in the grand scheme of things. I mean, shit, my level 30 guys make 3K and I pull a nice profit since I rarely ever have to intense train (for the record, NEVER intense train).