TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Goal line blitz

The situation you're in will have to be addressed somehow before the game goes Green. It's essential.

The difficulty recruiting is what made me give up on "Parcellsing" the team.

It seems less about the money and more about wanting playing time. No one wants to be a backup, but backups and special teams players are essential.

I say offer a bunch of contracts to level 20 types for any starting spots we have available. Start a recruiting thrad over at the glb forums. Post something in the "Teams Looking For Players" section, and talk about how you're looking for active starters. You'll get some interest.

Like I mentioned earlier I have people available for 3rd string or what have you - lvl 8 LB & QB on a CPU team. I have a lvl 11 OT and a lvl 10 DT on a human team, not sure if I'll be able to break from them though.

It seems less about the money and more about wanting playing time. No one wants to be a backup, but backups and special teams players are essential.

I say offer a bunch of contracts to level 20 types for any starting spots we have available. Start a recruiting thrad over at the glb forums. Post something in the "Teams Looking For Players" section, and talk about how you're looking for active starters. You'll get some interest.

I dont mind having my two players being a backup as long as the players Im backing up are significantly better than they are. Marvin^2 could be the 3rd CB instead of 4th for and Benn Gleck is a level or two from being a higher level than the starting ROLB. Both have been getting about 50% more playing time as of late so Im not as frustrated as I was since it was hard getting excited for this when your two players combined were only involved in 25 plays a game.

And Ive still got 100 spare points, I could create a non glamour position player, probably a Guard since we have 2 starters and 1 backup at the guards.

and here he is

People see our record and decline. That said, it's a shame the team wasn't demoted. We might have actually been able to post a decent record next season.

Work on strength, carrying, and speed - then put some points here and there into the Possession Tree (like my WR). I am a damn good WR, but the O-Line has to be able to give the QB time, and the QB has to be good enough to hit you (Geru is).

A few more levels will get him some more Skill points that he can dump into speed/catching. I threw him a PM though. Everything else seems fine, especially if he is trying for power over elusive, as GLB is more geared for the former.

A few more levels will get him some more Skill points that he can dump into speed/catching. I threw him a PM though. Everything else seems fine, especially if he is trying for power over elusive, as GLB is more geared for the former.

That's all changing at some point, according to 'patch' notes.

The preseason has started, and although we lost, I can tell that the team is a lot better this year.

And my WR had an awesome game.

Its only Preseason and we lost, but that felt like a much better game, at least for my WR. He got some good stats out of that (apart from the 5 dropped passes) is Ortega bullet boy on the passing?

We need a human kicker.

1/3 in a 3-point loss. Heartbreaking.

Trust me. I saw it. It's just next to impossible to get a human to sign on this team. I am sending out some offers though (one to a higher level CPU just in case everything else falls through)