TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Goal line blitz

Hell you can throw my RB on the end of the depth charts for WR if need be, CPU players are useless. We'd be better off even signing low level players to fill in the last CPU spots.

Yes, I am redoing the depth chart frequently, and pressing update, yet somehow the depth charts always revert to normal after like, a week. It's fucking frustrating.

Here's an idea.

Trade my level 20 SS for some much-needed depth somewhere else.

We have three SS on this team, Bull Blaster (Lvl. 29), Marvin (Lvl. 23) and myself (Lvl. 20)

Theres no need for three deep SS's. Especially when I'm playing out of position most of the time. I think if I were traded, ideally for a equally leveled CB, that it would help out TSM a bit more.

Hey, I have a level 21 FS who's likely to get cut shortly from my team (budget constraints). Would be willing to help out a TSM team (I can also play CB in a pinch if you need to switch my FS there).

Name: David Hunter

Current (Soon To Be Former) Team: Lefkada Ionian Seahawks in Europe East A #1

By having a vastly outmatched team. We don't have the cash flow or the dedication to make a competitive team, so I don't know what to do.

Feel free to trade Abe Simpson anywhere you want, it isn't like we are in position to run the ball ever anyway. Pick up some receivers or something.

Obi Chris will honor his contract till the end of next season, and then he'll look on from there as to what to do. You never know, we may turn it around next season (when we're in the lower leagues) :P

I don't know what you guys look like on the Offensive and Defensive line, but I have a developing lvl 8 Center and a lvl 12 Defensive Tackle that are currently free agents. They'd be good for some depth if needed in those positions.

Not sure, probably because I set the stamina thing really high to try to keep moving players in and out. I am just waiting out the end of this season and then the probable restructure will no doubt greatly improve our winning odds.

Correction. The team is not gone, but now has five players signed. Everyone else is gone.