TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

Bring only one guy back to WWE

Damian Demento. His youtube vids have been pretty solid and the guy wants back in, so why not.

I think Steve Austin coming back fulltime and motivated (i.e. not the caracture he is now when he makes appearances) would have a lot of great feuds waiting for him. Austin vs MVP, Austin vs Finlay, Austin vs Orton, Austin vs Punk, Austin vs Cena, Austin vs Edge. Of course I don't think he is healthy enough.

Takayama has never been in WWE before.

Well, I read it as bring in one guy for some reason. Going by the actual topic, I'll just go with Sid.

Fedor Emilenko. And book him as the shooter badass who has come to destroy pro wrestling. He doesn't speak, he doesn't smile. This fucker is Ivan Drago.

Fedor Emilenko. And book him as the shooter badass who has come to destroy pro wrestling. He doesn't speak, he doesn't smile. This fucker is Ivan Drago.

Vladimir Koslov is back to working house shows with the WWE. He's basically an Emilianenko rip-off...

Too bad he doesn't show any aptitude for pro-wrestling.

He's under contract Foley Fan.

How is Dustin under a contract of any sort, yet working continuously in TNA?

Anyway, if one guy could come back, I'm thinking Ken Shamrock. Given the upsurge of MMA, this might be a good time to bring him back and put him in the mix.

That's what I meant, he's under contract to TNA.

My real answer is The Sandman... why did you have to quit just because Ricky Steamboat told you to put your cigs away on the airplane. WHY??!!

I'd love to see Sandman back.

Wasn't he trying to get fired at that point though? In his shoot, he said that he had asked for his release several times and they wouldn't give in.

I'd like to say Shamrock was a VERY close pick to being the 1 guy I'd bring back because of all the UFC appeal and how they could book him as a monster.

How can you book him as a monster... When he's been getting his ass kicked almost every fight he's been in, since the start of the decade?

Anyway, I would like to see D-Lo Brown back... I thought they were suppose to bring him back last year, and Steph wanted him back... Guess things didn't work out. He'd spice up the midcard.

Yes, they should give CM Punk a long run with the ECW title as an uber-face straight edge guy. He can feud with somebody like Umaga, and Raven can come in as that persons manager. Umaga and Raven can kidnap whichever diva Punk is with, and threaten that he'll never see her again if he doesn't give them the title. Raven can slip some drugs into Punks drink, so he can feel what it's like to get high. They keep at him like this, until Punk eventually snaps, and starts to show a darker side to him. Eventually, the odds are stacked against him in a match against Umaga for the title, and Punk destroys the ECW title out of greed so that Raven and Umaga can't have it. This is the last step into darkness, and Punk is now fully currupt. It's revealed that this was Ravens plan all along, to get Punk to come to the Dark Side, and never cared about the title. ECW is shut down due to the loss of the title, and Punk and Umaga are members of Ravens flock on either SD or RAW, as they move on to their next victim.

So yes, bring back Raven.

My real answer is The Sandman... why did you have to quit just because Ricky Steamboat told you to put your cigs away on the airplane. WHY??!!

According to his shoot interview, as I seem to recall, he was already pretty much planning on quitting anyway and that was just the final straw, wasn't he? I know he said he absolutely loathed being on Raw and that was a contributing factor to his decision, or something like that.

Wasn't he released? I rememeber him making a statement saying he'll be back one day, but he had some maturing do so or something.

Edit:

The Sandman released the following statement via his MySpace page:

Hey people, this is The Sandman. I think now that all of you have heard about World Wrestling Entertainment releasing me from my contract. Please, I have recieved emails and comments with hurtful things to the WWE such as not watching their programs and doing stuff to them where they lose a fan base...PLEASE DO NOT DO ANYTHING HARMFUL TO THE WWE. I am VERY upset about my release but I am even more upset if you guys take it out on them. I have a great attitude towards WWE, Vince McMahon, Stephanie, HHH, and Johnny Ace...I will make damn sure I am back in the WWE one day. WWE treated me well, I had a great time on WWE Raw and on ECW on SciFi...I loved every moment of it and the wrestling business is and has always been one big family combined with entertainment purposes. I appreciate all of your messages and all and I can not thank you guys enough! I will be back in WWE one day again...count on it.

According to his shoot interview, as I seem to recall, he was already pretty much planning on quitting anyway and that was just the final straw, wasn't he? I know he said he absolutely loathed being on Raw and that was a contributing factor to his decision, or something like that.

Man, he was like the #3 or #2 face on the brand by the time he left RAW. He was insanely over, and no doubt would have perhaps gotten a feud with Regal over GM. He also probably would have made a decent chunk of change from guys with his merchandise... sucks that he loathed RAW though.

I believe that was the fake myspace page that also had untrue booking dates for ROH.

That was right. In his shoot, he does say that he respected and liked all the higher ups, but he felt that he wasn't fitting in. He wasn't enjoying all the travel, pre event walkthroughs of matches and stuff like that.

He did give up a bunch of money, but to each their own.

If this is just hypothetical then I think Paul Heyman as head of creative/writing would be the best choice. No single wrestler would turn things around, but good writing and compelling storylines can make heros out of zeros!!!

If possible which I know it's not for either party, Ultimate Warrior with his current short gray hair, as a mega heel spouting conservatism.

Warrior with his old look (meaning the facepaint/tassels, not the gray hair) with his current rhetoric would be funny as hell. Just the idea of him going through the old entrance spiel with the rope-shaking and what not, then offending damn near everyone in sight. They could even have him put together a stable of followers...the Church of Warrior or some stuff liked that. That'd be great.

If possible which I know it's not for either party, Ultimate Warrior with his current short gray hair, as a mega heel spouting conservatism.

Warrior with his old look (meaning the facepaint/tassels, not the gray hair) with his current rhetoric would be funny as hell. Just the idea of him going through the old entrance spiel with the rope-shaking and what not, then offending damn near everyone in sight. They could even have him put together a stable of followers...the Church of Warrior or some stuff liked that. That'd be great.

I would love to see that... If only Warrior took himself as seriously as everybody takes him...

SD Jones so he could become HD Jones

This isn't THAT funny but I'm still laughing at it. Kudos.

I don't know if we're doing this fantasy style where the person we want back is somehow able to go in the ring no matter what their condition is, but the only people I'd like back that aren't under a contract elsewhere are old, retired, and in no shape to wrestle (Savage, Sid, Martel), dead (Eddie), or won't make a bit of difference to the company's popularity (Blackman). In 2005 I thought Marty Jannetty had a great opportunity and looked good too, but he's blown every opportunity The E gave him.

You can add Martel to the dead list- she died- what, a year ago? Maybe two? I forget.

And wasn't JAnnetty's problem the last time that he had a court order or something that prevented him from working ouside of his home state, and he wasn't able to get a waiver in time?