TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Diamonddust

Wrestlemania Predictions

Here are my predictions for Wrestlemania this year. What does everyone else think?

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship: John Cena vs. HHH vs. Randy Orton (Champion)

-This match has been built as Cena vs. HHH with Orton, the champion, as an afterthought. Most people are predicting HHH to win as Cena is about to go film another movie, and HHH has lost at a lot of Wrestlemanias recently. Orton has an outside chance since he submitted to the figure-four on Raw, and if that happens, the guy usually gets the heat back at the PPV. Still, as much as Orton has improved, I don't see anything but HHH winning this match.

The Streak vs. The Title: World Heavyweight Championship Match: The Undertaker vs. Edge (Champion)

-It's the battle of the two men who have never been pinned at Wrestlemania (Edge did technically lose the Money in the Bank match last year). I have a feeling they are going to steal the show, much like Taker and Batista did last year. Taker and Edge tend to bring their A-game when it comes to Wrestlemania. Still, the streak isn't ending, even though it would do wonders for Edge's career. Taker wins and gets the extended title reign he was supposed to have last year.

David vs. Goliath: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. The Big Show

-This match started off with a super-hot angle as Mayweather busted Big Show's nose back at No Way Out. Along the way, however, the WWE hasn't gotten the message the fans want to boo Mayweather and cheer Big Show. Both have been portrayed as heels, and it's been quite confusing to the common fan. I fully expect a melee amongst the entourages, especially if Big Show brings down a whole bunch of wrestlers to watch his back. In the chaos, someone will probably run in, nail Big Show, and allow Mayweather to get the win. Big Show, though, will come out of this still looking pretty good.

The Nature Boy vs. The Showstopper: Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels

-In the match I'm most looking forward to, Ric Flair enters the ring in probably the last match of his active career as he takes on the man who has idolized him, Shawn Michaels. Many have picked apart how this angle has been booked, but the most recent altercation on Raw was absolutely incredible. I fully expect Shawn Michaels to make Flair look like a million bucks and then some. I'm guessing near falls a plenty, and a finish involving something along the lines of Michaels superkicking Flair, thinking about pinning him for a moment, and then finally pinning Flair. Flair will be emotional in the end, and I do hope he does the tradition of leaving his boots and robe in the ring as a symbol of retirement. I just hope the crowd treats this match as best as it can.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Chris Jericho vs. Kennedy vs. MVP vs. Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison

-This match was originally going to have 8 people in it, and it was Jeff Hardy's to win. Unfortunately, Jeff Hardy had to act like Jeff Hardy and got a 60 drug suspension. As a result, the outcome for this one is up in the air. We have three legitimate people who could win it in Jericho, Kennedy, and MVP. Jericho really doesn't need it, while Kennedy winning it would be a do-over from last year, even though he's prone to screwing up golden opportunities (Getting injured, running his mouth, etc.). MVP, in my opinion, is a logical choice as it would allow for a Undertaker/MVP feud this summer, or even a MVP/HHH feud. The only thing keeping MVP from winning it would be Matt Hardy making a surprise showing and continuing that feud. Punk, Morrison, and Carlito will be nothing but extra bodies to bump around. I'm going with MVP to win, and Kennedy as the back-up.

Smackdown vs. Raw: Batista vs. Umaga

-Umaga has really grown on me over the months, and I really hope he beats the hell out of Batista, who is someone I just can't stand at all. I do know, however, that won't happen as Batista will probably win. I've heard the feud should continue this spring with Umaga jumping to Smackdown, where he should do quite well. I do expect this to be a nice brawl.

Beltfast Brawl: Finlay vs. JBL

-This match should be the conclusion of the Hornswaggle angle, which has been quite polarizing. The build to this match started real strong with JBL really being a dick and injuring Hornswaggle while Finlay, handcuffed to a cage, was forced to watch. It has cooled off considerably, even with Vince McMahon's involvement in the angle at the beginning. I'm guessing Finlay wins this, but don't count out JBL with assistance from a heel turning Hornswaggle. Like Umaga/Batista, this should be a hell of a brawl.

Bunnymania: Maria/Ashley vs. Beth Phoenix/Melina

-The usual women's match was supposed to be Maria/Candice vs. Beth Phoenix/Melina, but Candice got injured again so they put Ashley, another playmate, into the mix. If they keep this one under 10 minutes, it'll be ok... anything else will be torture on the crowd. Maria/Ashley should get the win, although I really would like to see Beth just beat the hell out of everyone.

24 Man Battle Royal/Winner Meets Chavo Guerrero

-In the usual "Let's get everyone involved so they get a Wrestlemania payday" match, we have a 24 man battle royal with the winner meeting Chavo Guerrero immediately afterwards for the ECW Title. They've been building The Great Khali as a potential winner, but I don't see them doing a heel vs. heel match. As a result, I'm picking Kane to win the battle royal and ECW Title. I wouldn't be shocked, however, if Colin Delaney, who is doing a great job in playing Mikey Whipwreck 2.0, win the battle royal on a fluke and win the ECW Title on an even bigger fluke.

I've felt for a while now that this Wrestlemania is going to have almost all face winners. If Jeff was still in MITB, this would be even more apparent. My predictions are:

Triple H

Undertaker

Mayweather

Flair (I like the idea of him retiring by his own decision)

CM Punk

Batista

Finlay

Ashley/Maria

Kane, Chavo

Edge vs. Undertaker: This one is a no brainer. Edge, while hilarious and brilliant of late, hasn't really been portrayed as a serious threat to the streak (which Batista was). UT will get the belt.

Orton vs. Cena vs. HHH: This match just has zero intrigue to me. The signs are all there though....Orton is going to retain. HHH will get the belt fairly soon, Cena is off to film a movie, and the storyline to some degree is Orton can't beat Cena.

Mayweather vs. Show: Don't care whatsoever. Are we supposed to be rooting for the sleazy David or the heel Goliath? I'll go with Mayweather simply because there is no way he would sign on just to lose here.

Flair vs. Michaels: Best angle and match on the show, not even close. Of course it looks like Flair is retiring so Shawn will win here, but the key is the epic booking. I noted that Patterson needs to be booking this, put in all sorts of false finishes, HBK questioning God on whether he should win or just walk away, hitting 5 superkicks and Flair keeps kicking out to stay in it. Michaels eventually wins.

MITB: This match became useless once Jeff failed a drug test. Of all the guys in it, I suppose it almost has to be MVP winning since he's the only guy in it that could use it to do something. Where was Kennedy this week on Raw?

Batista vs. Umaga: Batista will win, but it will keep Umaga strong and set up a future rematch.

Finlay vs. JBL: Given the bizarre angle here it almost has to end with Hornswoggle returning to stick it to JBL and cost him the match. Could be the sleeper of the show.

Bunnies match: Ashley/Maria are going to win. The various celeb involvement leads to this conclusion.

ECW battle royale: Kane will win, then challenge Chavo and win the title.

HHH winning is a lock.

Undertaker winning is a lock.

Mayweather winning is a lock

HBK winning is a good bet, because Flair is old school and will want to do "the honors." I too am a fan of him winning and then retiring though.

I think it's MVP or Punk winning MITB at this stage. As was mentioned MVP vs Undertaker and MVP vs HHH are both intreguing possibilities. The came could be said for Punk, and if the story that they want to push him for the kids, he needs to get off ECW. Of course the draft could accomplish that as well. Jericho, Carlito are extreme longshots. If I ranked them in order it would look like - MVP, Punk, Kennedy, Benjamin, Morrison, Jericho, Carlito.

Batista/Umaga will be a no contest finish

JBL wins when Hornswoggle returns and costs Finlay the match.fight

Melina and Beth better being their workboots, because they'll be carrying Maria and Ashley. It doesn't matter who wins, but I expect Santino to inadvertantly cost the heels the match, and thus Maria and Ashley get the win, with Melina getting pinned.

I like the idea of Colin winning because everybody focuses on bigger threats and he is forgotten about. However I don't think they'll go in this direction at Wrestlemania. Kane was a solid choice.

HHH

Taker

Flair

Kennedy

Kane

Floyd

Batista

Maria/Ashley

Finlay

-I'm almost tempeted to say that Orton will win the main and Kennedy will cash in his MITB and win. This leads to Flair beating Kennedy for the title on Raw and retiring as champ. But I know that won't happen. I still see Flair winning though. Oh and Shane will help Floyd win which will lead to a Shane/Show feud.

ECW 24 Man Battle Royal - depends on who is in it but I think the odds on favorite now before we know everyone in it would be Kane, with Chavo beating Kane to retain the title afterwards.

Diva Tag Match - Ashley and Maria will probably win, something will no doubt be set up between Beth Phoenix and Maria for no good reason though.

JBL vs Finlay - I lean towards JBL since they seem to be building him up towards being a contender for the Title on RAW and losing to Finlay wouldnt help but if he destroys Finlay in a streetfight it would help.

Umaga vs Batista - Umaga destroys Batista for 10 minutes but Batista mounts a quick comeback like the 10 minutes never happened and wins.

Money in the Bank - Its either going to be CM Punk or MVP. Im going with MVP and remember that for later..

Flair vs HBK - Vince comes out and making the last minute stip that HBK is fired if he loses and its now no DQ or Countout. HBK throws everything he has at Flair but cant get a 3 count and then Vince comes back out and grabs a chair and goes to hit Flair but HBK pushes him out of the way and gets nailed instead, after which Flair gets nailed as well anyway. With both men out Vince looks around and the crowd is in stunned silence as he puts Flair over HBK for the pinfall thus getting HBK "fired".

Orton vs. Cena vs. HHH - HHH for the win, pinfall on Cena. Cena is hurt and out for a couple months, Orton is pissed he didnt get pinned and lost the title.

Mayweather vs. Show: Mayweather scores a fluke victory which angers Big Show into challenging him to a Boxing Match at Backlash.

Edge vs. Undertaker: Taker wins in a grueling match, and then MVP cashes his MITB shot in and beats Taker to end the streak and win the title to end the show.

ECW 24 Man Battle Royal - depends on who is in it but I think the odds on favorite now before we know everyone in it would be Kane, with Chavo beating Kane to retain the title afterwards.

Diva Tag Match - Ashley and Maria will probably win, something will no doubt be set up between Beth Phoenix and Maria for no good reason though.

JBL vs Finlay - I lean towards JBL since they seem to be building him up towards being a contender for the Title on RAW and losing to Finlay wouldnt help but if he destroys Finlay in a streetfight it would help.

Umaga vs Batista - Umaga destroys Batista for 10 minutes but Batista mounts a quick comeback like the 10 minutes never happened and wins.

Money in the Bank - Its either going to be CM Punk or MVP. Im going with MVP and remember that for later..

Flair vs HBK - Vince comes out and making the last minute stip that HBK is fired if he loses and its now no DQ or Countout. HBK throws everything he has at Flair but cant get a 3 count and then Vince comes back out and grabs a chair and goes to hit Flair but HBK pushes him out of the way and gets nailed instead, after which Flair gets nailed as well anyway. With both men out Vince looks around and the crowd is in stunned silence as he puts Flair over HBK for the pinfall thus getting HBK "fired".

Orton vs. Cena vs. HHH - HHH for the win, pinfall on Cena. Cena is hurt and out for a couple months, Orton is pissed he didnt get pinned and lost the title.

Mayweather vs. Show: Mayweather scores a fluke victory which angers Big Show into challenging him to a Boxing Match at Backlash.

Edge vs. Undertaker: Taker wins in a grueling match, and then MVP cashes his MITB shot in and beats Taker to end the streak and win the title to end the show.

Did you hear MVP's reaction (or lack thereof) on Raw? It's sad, but majority of fans don't seem to care about him these days. Him ending Taker's streak to end the show would be catastrophic. However, if I were running things, I'd have MVP win the briefcase and then lose it to Jeff down the line.

Which match will close the show? If it's Flair/HBK (which it should be if this is Flair's last match), it's a certainty that Flair is losing.

--Mayweather, obviously.

--Taker, I don't think he'll ever lose at WM.

--Cena, as WM needs to end with him overcoming the odds yet again (this will close the show).

--Shawn, as Flair should lose, but with dignity, not because Vince screwed him, which is what this match will do.

--Batista, in a match like Umaga/Lashley.

--MVP (MITB), seems like he needs to be elevated at this point.

--JBL, I guess.

Don't care about the rest. I really haven't watched the product in a while.

Which match will close the show? If it's Flair/HBK (which it should be if this is Flair's last match), it's a certainty that Flair is losing.

Either the triple threat match or Mayweather/Big Show is my guess.

I'm going to guess Kennedy wins Money in the Bank, and cashes in after the triple threat. In the main event, either Orton wins by quick roll-up, or other cheat tactic, or Cena makes Orton tap, and then either of them lose to Kennedy, but only until RAW where HHH wins it. There is no way HHH wins it and loses it again on the same night a la No Mercy.

ECW 24 Man Battle Royal - this really has to be Kane. And he really has to beat Chavo. It would give him something to do, give him and entirely new group of feuds, and breathe some life into the ECW shows. The only problem lies in creative taking him back "over the top" in an effort to make him "EXTREME". And I would imagine that given his size compared to a lot of the ECW roster and the monster push that always comes along with a hard Kane push , the heel that eventually fucks him out of the title would have all the heat in the world to go places.

Diva Tag Match - I don't know, Maria gets the pin on Beth; we get Women's title program for Backlash.

JBL vs Finlay - This one really seems tailor made for a Finlay win. They'll bring the hate, it should be really good and has the potential to be a sleeper hit. JBL hasn't been the most impressive lately, but given the stage, the stipulation and Finlay this has wild fun written all over it.

Umaga vs Batista - Batista wins; Umaga gets drafted to Smackdown, fucks Batista out of high profile win. Umaga wins in fuck finishes until Summerslam.

Money in the Bank - I would like to think that Matt Hardy makes an appearance in backstage segment and makes a play for the US title and MVP (assuming they don't just magically stop hating each other since the viewing audience has most certainly forgotten). Matt Hardy gets totally wrecked shortly thereafter by MVP. Hardy takes MVP away from the MITB match in some receipt getting capacity; Punk wins so that he can move to a bigger show (but ultimately not win the title in his cashing in NOTE: this requires the finish to the WWE title match).

Flair vs HBK - HBK wins, but not without a really engaging opening segment (read: 4-6 minutes) wherein he does not really want to, when it is actually real, fight Flair and end his career (not dissimilar to the Eddie/Chavo match from RR 04(i think?)). Standing ovation, everyone cries. Let's hug.

Orton vs. Cena vs. HHH - Cena get "re-injured" at some point. Orton wins via shenanigans. HHH rematch at Backlash, for just because; more nonsense. Orton wins cage match the following month. Punk loses title match somewhere in or around there, but has a good showing. Cena is done filming move, ultimately wins title at Summerslam. HHH gets another title run after that.

Mayweather vs. Show: I don't really care. I'll probably enjoy it; although I'll also be hoping it gets really really unprofessional.

Edge vs. Undertaker: Undertaker wins. Streak continues; show over. Absolutely a no-brainer.

HHH - He's lost THREE Wrestlemanias in a row. I don't see it happening again.

The Undertaker - Predictable, but I don't mind.

Mayweather - I wonder if they'll even remember this whole feud was over Rey Mysterio in the build-up video?

Michaels - It would be hiliarious if Flair had Michaels in the Figure 4, but Michaels reverses by turning over and Flair gives up. Has that spot in wrestling EVER be done?!!

Jericho - His comeback was heavily anticipated and hyped, he got a world title shot on PPV right away, he won the IC title again, and he hasn't won at a Wrestlemania since 17 in 2001. He definitely deserves the win although I think Kennedy deserves a second chance. Either way, Jericho or Kennedy winning would be historic (First current champion to win MITB or the first guy to win MITB back to back)

JBL - He's not losing his return Wrestlemania match, I guarantee it!

Batista

Kane - ECW is crap, but it'd be nice to see Kane AS world champion once again a whole decade later.

However, either Orton and / OR Edge should win their respective matches as it would do wonders for their careers as one of the other posters mentioned. Orton or Edge retaining would be the greatest heel victory / upset win since Chris Jericho won the Undisputed Championship. Either way would be historic. Orton would defeat both men he has beef with in the same match and become the first heel champion to walk out of Wrestlemania as the WWE Champion from a triple threat match. And Edge beating the Undertaker would automatically put him in down in the pages of WWE History as The Most Hated Superstar Ever (no ------ jokes please)

Guest frostdude1

My Predictions

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship: John Cena vs. HHH vs. Randy Orton

This has to be Triple H. He's lost in his past 3 matches at Wrestlemania and hasn't had a title run in 3 years. The problem is I can see Superman pulling it out but God I'll be praying he doesn't. Poor Orton has a very small chance of winning but it is highly unlikely.

The Streak vs. The Title: World Heavyweight Championship Match: The Undertaker vs. Edge

Part of me wants to see history and have Edge win but it will not happen and Undertaker winning is not the worst thing in the world.

David vs. Goliath: Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. The Big Show

Like many others, I can see someone helping Floyd win and setting up a post WM feud with The Big Show.

I can see this being the best match of the night in terms of emotion and crowd involvement and I'm so happy that I will witness Flair's final match. Superkickkkkkk

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Chris Jericho vs. Kennedy vs. MVP vs. Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison

This was obviously Hardy's match but he had to be, well Jeff Hardy. I can see 4 guys winning this and my heart says Punk but my brain says MVP or Kennedy. And I know he is scheduled to go shoot a movie but I think Kennedy's winning this.

Apart from the Women's match, this is the least care worthy match on the card. Batista is always sloppy and Umaga usually is only good when his opponent knows what he's doing and that's not Tista. Batista wins.

My dream finish would be for JBL to kill off Hornswaggle's character but the E loves the kids and Horny will have the final laugh. Finlay wins.

Snoopy the Dog + Santino = Comedy. Face team wins.

Tossup between Kane or Khali but really, who cares ? oh and I expect either one to destroy Chavo.

My Buddy's Predictions

http://clutchiseverything.wordpress.com/20...a-xxiv-preview/

Triple H

Undertaker

Mayweather via someone costing Show the match (maybe a new guy can debut here and set up a post Mania fued with Show)

Jericho (but he won't cash in the title shot till well after SummerSlam)

HBK (via some type of roll up or quick pin so we can have Ric Flair sit in the ring for a minute with the "I can't believe I just lost" look on his face)

Umaga (going out on a limb)

JBL (again, going out on a limb but I can see Hornswoggle turn heel and cost Finlay the match...then JBL will destory Hornswoggle the next night on RAW and effectivly kill off the character)

Maria/Ashley (but who cares, I just want this segment dedicated to some Santino and Snoopy the Dogg gold!)

Kane wins the rumble and the ECW title

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship: John Cena vs. HHH vs. Randy Orton

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I long for HHH to get another title run. The guy is one of the best brawlers in the company, and is always around. Like him or not, he can usually be expected to put on a decent performance. HHH for Champion! I just hope WWE finally brings back Brock's belt as it's WWE title, because the visual of HHH with the spinner around his waist at No Mercy 2007 was quite laughable.

The Streak vs. The Title: World Heavyweight Championship Match: The Undertaker vs. Edge

This match would have a LOT more drama behind it is Undertaker were going into it as champion. Then he would have everything to lose, and Edge would have everything to gain; that being Undertaker's streak and title. I see Undertaker winning and having a hopefully long and prosperous title reign.

The Biggest vs The Best: Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. The Big Show

Mayweather wins, and Big Show continues his unremarkable Wrestlemania losing streak. What would that make him, 1-6?

I really want to see HBK in full pinball mode for this one. I'm talking HBK vs Hogan from Summerslam 2005. I'm just hoping whoever plan's out the match lets Flair kick out of at least 1 Superkick before finally going down. This should be one for the ages. HBK wins.

Since WWE is (hopefully) giving Undertaker a second chance with the World Title, why not let Kennedy try to redeem himself a little here? This was going to be Jeff Hardy's crowning moment, but his immaturity washed that all away. I feel Shelton is in this just to do his "run up the ladder and do something crazy" spot. Carlito and John Morrison have less than a zero chance of winning. This will either go to Kennedy or Punk.

Like Edge vs Undertaker, this has the potential to steal the show. Batista has really stepped up his game and Umaga is a great brawler and bumper. Batista will win, then feud with Umaga throughout the Spring on Smackdown.

Finlay wins after Hornswoggle interferes. I die a little inside.

A throw-away match that will probably result in Ashley getting injured.....again. Maria and Ashley will win, and comedy between Snoopy the Dog and Santino will commence.

Kane wins and destroys Chavo in the opening match of the show. Kane finally surpasses his previous 1-Day title reign.

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship: John Cena vs. HHH vs. Randy Orton (Champion)

- Triple H wins by pinning John Cena to get his loss back from WM 22. Orton/HHH at Backlash (Orton didn't get pinned, gets rematch etc.) while Cena films his movie.

- Kennedy wins to get back to back MITB victories.

The Streak vs. The Title: World Heavyweight Championship Match: The Undertaker vs. Edge (Champion)

- My ideal angle; Edge gets DQ'ed against Taker - Taker wins and Edge retains belt. After the match, Taker wrecks Edge in a furious rage, leaving the door open for Kennedy to show up, cash in the money in the bank and beat Edge to take the title from him the same way Edge stole the MITB from Kennedy and the title from Taker some months ago. It'd be the PERFECT way to tie those storylines together.

David vs. Goliath: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. The Big Show

- I was wondering how this would go down, since you have to believe Mayweather wins, but Show couldn't lose believably to him. The idea for interference costing Show the match earlier was brilliant, and I can't believe I didn't think of it. Interference leading to Mayweather getting the win.

- HBK wins, big emotional moment, standing ovation for Flair, and after it's all said and done, Flair low blows HBK and lays him out, leaving the business like the heel he wanted to be. (Even though he'd still be getting cheered at that point.)

- Match boils down to a no contest, feud continues on SmackDown when Umaga gets traded over.

- Hornswoggle returns, but doesn't turn heel, and distracts JBL long enough for Finlay to beat him down with the shillelagh for the win.

- The playboy girls almost never go over at wrestlemania; I expect no different here. Beth Phoenix dominates the match and gets the win.

- Going with an off the wall pick here - it won't be Kane, but it will be Tommy Dreamer who wins the battle royal and, subsequently, the ECW Championship, when Colin Delaney interferes in the title match and screws Chavo.

- My ideal angle; Edge gets DQ'ed against Taker - Taker wins and Edge retains belt. After the match, Taker wrecks Edge in a furious rage, leaving the door open for Kennedy to show up, cash in the money in the bank and beat Edge to take the title from him the same way Edge stole the MITB from Kennedy and the title from Taker some months ago. It'd be the PERFECT way to tie those storylines together.

That is absolutely brilliant, which of course means it wont happen, but still..

Orton vs. HHH vs. Cena: HHH (And I die a little inside)

Edge vs. Taker: Taker (And I die a little inside...again)

Flair vs. HBK: HBK (And now I'm completely dead on the inside)

MITB: I would have said Kennedy...but he said he'd cash it in the same night...and I don't see that. I'll pick...MVP

Mayweather vs. Show: Mayweather

Batista vs. Umaga: Batista

JBL vs. Finlay: JBL

Bunnymania: The girls who took there clothes off

Battle Royal: Kane.

Chavo vs. Kane: Kane

Yeah...I like none of this.

How do you think the match order will go?

Here's what I'm guessing:

Chavo vs. ???

Money in the Bank

Batista vs. Uamaga

Flair vs. Michaels

Finlay vs. JBL

Edge vs. Taker

Big Show vs. Mayweather

Bunny-Mania

Triple Threat Match

It's a hard one to figure when determining what matches will be used to bring the crowd down and what matches will be used to elevate them (The matches that follow Money in the Bank, Flair/Michaels, and Big Show/Mayweather will be interesting to see).

MITB

ECW

Finlay/JBL

Batista/Umaga

Taker/Edge

Floyd/Show

BunnyMania

HHH/Cena/Orton

Flair/HBK

I still think Flair/HBK will end the show. It would be the right thing to do but knowing WWE, HHH's title win will be last.

Guest Good Old JR

MITB - would have been Hardy. Head says MVP. Heart says Jericho.

ECW - Kane v Chavo. Chavo retains via shenanigans.

Finlay/JBL - JBL after botched Hornswaggle interference.

Batista/Umaga - Batista.

Floyd/Show - Floyd wins via interference by someone.

Taker/Edge - Taker. Beating the streak would be dumb, business wise. It's a stat in a sport with none.

Bunnymania - Maria to look HOT.

Triple threat - HHH over an injured Cena.

Naitch v HBK - maybe one of those feel-good deals where HHH come out after Naitch loses, puts the belt on his shoulder and he walks up the ramp without boots and robe, but with the title.

Naitch v HBK - maybe one of those feel-good deals where HHH come out after Naitch loses, puts the belt on his shoulder and he walks up the ramp without boots and robe, but with the title.

I like that idea, but I would add the entire roster coming down to the ring to shake Flair's hand and applaud him as he walks up the ramp. This is how the show should end. But it'll probably end with Trips mean-mugging the camera while holding the title.

Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship: Randy Orton © vs. Triple H vs. John Cena

This isn't a match I care a lot about, and it certainly doesn't feel like a Wrestlemania main event. It's Hunter's turn, with an outside chance of Orton retaining. I don't see Cena winning, and I think his next reign is probably going to happen at Summeslam, which will allow for a much better build.

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge © vs. The Undertaker

I don't care about this match at all, primarily because I, and a lot of people, don't buy into the idea of Edge ending the streak. It didn't help that the build has been paint-by-numbers and nothing special. Undertaker is winning.

Money in the Bank ladder match: Mr. Kennedy vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho vs. Carlito vs. Montel Vontavious Porter vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison

With Jeff Hardy gone, I think it's a two horse race between Kennedy and MVP. Kennedy winning would see a fresh main event in Kennedy vs. Hunter or if they hold it off Kennedy vs. Cena. Kennedy against Hunter also means they have reason to have the MITB winner fail to win the WWE Title, because they'll, presumably, be building towards Cena vs. Hunter II. MVP seems to be someone they're slowing building up, so he's the best bet on the Smackdown side.

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. The Big Show

This could make things interesting, via the Observer site:

--From a source closed to Leonard Ellerbe (Floyd's manager) said that Ellerbe said due to the contract signed he couldn't tell him what will happen at Mania but claimed "the match will shock the world and will have a swerve nobody will see coming."

I don't see Mayweather losing, if only because I don't see any way to do it in a manner to allow him to save face to the boxing world, which is where is money, and credibility, is. The swerve is most likely just a wrestler turning on Big Show, or possibly whatever celebrity that is there to do Floyd's entrance, his name escapes me, playing a role.

Umaga vs. Batista

The finish is meant to lead to Umaga moving to Smackdown to keep the feud going, so I could see them having a heel from Smackdown screw Batista out of victory. They have enough popular endings on the card that they could afford a heel win here.

Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels

One of the easiest storylines in the world has been botched since the beginning; has Vince ever explained why he forced Flair into this situation? Why was Vince even the one to do it? Why not have Flair make the decision because he wanted to prove he can still go? If Flair is going out, this is the stage to do it. Flair is losing, but look for a hell of a ride until the finish. This match will either see Flair go out like a lion, on the back of a fantastic match, or go out like a lamb, with an anti-climactic match to end a woefully mismanaged storyline.

And the reason I say the match could be anti-climactic is because it has certain expectations, both from fans the two wrestlers involved, and it very well might fail to meet them.

Playboy BunnyMania Lumberjack match: Maria and Ashley vs. Beth Phoenix and Melina

ZZZZZ

Belfast Brawl: Finlay vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield

This should be a great. We should get bloodshed and brawling, but nothing too extravagant; that stuff is probably getting saved for the MITB. Hornswoggle will get involved, and he'll be involved in the finish, either helping Finlay win or costing him the match. I say JBL wins to keep the feud going.

Pre-show: 24-man Interpromotional Battle Royal/ECW Championship: Chavo Guerrero

If it's Kane or Khali, they'll win. If it's anyone else, they'll lose. It doesn't really matter either way, because this is strictly filler material.

Other than that, I'll say 850,000 domestic buys with 1.2-1.3 million as the worldwide total.

God, I haven't posted in this part of the board in a while. Anyways:

Pre-show: 24-man Interpromotional Battle Royal/ECW Championship

Dunno.

JBL wins, since I don't see the feud ending anytime soon. Plus, I need to keep creeping Downhome out in Chat with JBL/Hornswaggle Rape Scenerios.

Playboy BunnyMania Lumberjack match: Maria and Ashley vs. Beth Phoenix and Melina

Maria and Ashley.

This will be a hell of a match. HBK wins, though Flair hopefully goes out strong.

Umaga vs. Batista

Batista wins. The feud ain't over yet though.

Floyd wins, though I doubt it will be clean.

Money in the Bank ladder match: Mr. Kennedy vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho vs. Carlito vs. Montel Vontavious Porter vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison

Either Kennedy, MVP, or Jericho win. I think Kennedy is most likely though.

Undertaker. I just don't see the streak ending well, ever.

Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship: Randy Orton © vs. Triple H vs. John Cena

Either Triple H or Orton, though I see Triple H winning as being the most likely outcome.

Guest Bigelow34

Triple H

Undertaker

Floyd Mayweather

Shawn Michaels

Umaga

MVP

Kane (battle royal)

Kane (over Chavo)

Finlay

Ashley Massaro and Maria

Pre-show: 24-man Interpromotional Battle Royal/ECW Championship

No idea honestly, wouldn't mind Kofi winning it...unless he's not in it? I forget...I know Kane is in it, so if not Kofi, then him.

JBL.

I couldn't care less.

HBK wins here with an emotional ending.

Umaga vs. Batista

Umaga.

Floyd KOs Show.

Punk, MVP, or Kennedy.

Taker.

HHH or Cena, though I can see Orton pulling a surprise victory.