TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kotzenjunge

Flame Zacalex90210!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Yeah, the number after his name isn't 90210, but I like calling someone Luke Perry, so it sticks.

Okay, this is a pursuit we've all learned to know and love, so flame on! Since he'll be the first to respond to this, prepare some kind of flame remarking on his overuse of the following words:

Cock

Bitch

Dick

Dumbass

Gay

Actually, I'll respond now to his first post in this thread:

"I'm sorry Luke Perry, I don't speak Retard. I am fluent in Moron, Cretin, Knuckle-dragger, Penis Breath, Idiot, Ballston Eater, and Drooling Excuse for a Human Being. However, I am completely unable to interpret your incredible blend of all eight mentioned languages. Rephrase your post and try again."

Guest Kotzenjunge

I would say you're illiterate, but you're able to write. It doesn't make any sense though that you're able to read, yet you can't notice how I'm totally destroying you on all fronts, and you're just coming back with the same tired and not very effective in the first place material.

Me = Benoit or Jericho, with a massive moveset and great workrate

You = Hogan, with the speed of a sloth on Valium and moveset of Paramecium.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

not to flame you kotz, but you are hardly pulling ***** workrate here yourself. just a stupid thread, and if you really dont like zacalex, stop putting him over by posting in this thread.

Guest Kotzenjunge

While kicking your ass across three threads is tremendous fun, I think I'll just keep it here. It might be annoying others. Of course, I'll keep it up on general principle, but it's nice to know I had the intent.

So Mr. Perry, next verbal raping you want, come here for it.

Guest Kotzenjunge

And Vanilla Midget is right. I should stop. Someone delete this thread, should someone with the power to do so come across it.

The last thing I want to do is put over some retard.

Guest razazteca

damn I was going to start a thread to flame this child of great responses of you suck and like my balls. I was at the TV and DVD forum trying to discuss anime, and everywhere I went Zach followed. I tried to argue an in an intelligent manner in the ways of Kinetic make a "contenious statement and I shall destroy you" but all I got in return was a South Park response of screw you guys, I'm leaving this thread.

I was wondering why Zach493q87083w95985 has so much hatred of Anime but I discovered that he has no interest in it other than just getting a rise out of me and others. So you made your point Zachq398493 are you ready to defend yourself for you believes?

Or should I lower myself to your level of profanity and let it hit the fan? Shitty shitty fag fag shitty shitty fag fag :wacko:

**==

Guest Big Poppa Popick

gay faggot, thats like a double negative right, if i remember my english class, so now youre saying im straight...thanks

bpp goes back to dancing with the pretty ladies while zac has special time with his best friend...his right hand

Guest crandamaniac
gay faggot, thats like a double negative right, if i remember my english class, so now youre saying im straight...thanks

if somebody wanted to be really nitpicky, they could say that "gay faggot" is also redundant, but i'm not nitpicky

Guest AM The Kid

Ohh Tag!

-And incase you're wondering zacalex123456, "tag" is not an onomatopia. English class rules! :lol:

Guest LesnarLunatic

Zac Alex:

If I was a gay man, I'd make you my bitch, because you are a god damn braindead piece of shit. You understand that? me against you in a battle of wits is me walking into a battle with an unarmed man. Face the facts, you've probably been cornholed before so you might be used to it. Zac, just because you passed 7th grade doesn't mean you should get cocky.

Guest The Superstar

::Directs everyone to the "Official Alwayspissedoff sucks" thread to see Superstar DESTROY~ Zacalex a million times over, while hardly using any words.::

So Zacalex, I have this to say to you:

dude-owned.jpg

Guest zacalex919130

Superstar if I ever met you in real life, I would kick your ass.

Guest The Superstar

Worse, AM. He's going to steal my lunch money and call me gay, silly, retarded and stupid. And maybe a bunch of random curses.

Guest The Superstar

Damn! I can't believe I forgot that. No Zacalex conversation is complete without faggot.

Guest Nezbyte
Just shut up you bitches.

Gonna make me, punk?

I love these threads, that graphic is top dog.

Guest The Superstar

Well Zac, control your anger. There are classes for that, you know.