TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

Policy on Previously Banned Posters

Would folks like Hotbutter even know they're unbanned? Surely people banned in 2006 would move on with their lives.

Yeah, that's the thing. Anglesault has been gone longer than he was here. He may not even check the board anymore.

You know Hotbutter hasn't moved on.

Once upon a time I assume he was pbone, actually.

how can we get a hold of CronoT?

Don't hold your breath for that one. I'd be surprised to see him let back.

As far as I've seen, Dama has behaved himself over at the Pit. Admittedly I never go in the sports folder, but nobody's complained about him there.

WP on the other hand has gotten even worse. Even WE banned him, and he's, like, the third person ever to get banned at the green board.

Guest Bullshiterica

Damaramu is back. Leena is being sent to Whiny Bitches under "Princess Leelee 90210" where she can post at TSM to her heart's content and not bother anybody. Paul is not coming back. Netslob is not coming back. Wildpegasus is not coming back. I'm tempted to toy with CronoT but I probably won't bother.

Damaramu is back. Leena is being sent to Whiny Bitches under "Princess Leelee 90210" where she can post at TSM to her heart's content and not bother anybody. Paul is not coming back. Netslob is not coming back. Wildpegasus is not coming back. I'm tempted to toy with CronoT but I probably won't bother.

I support all of this. Just bring Hotbutter back, and maybe a few others, and we're set.

Paul is not coming back. Netslob is not coming back. Wildpegasus is not coming back.

and if you do expect them to come back, they're going to be stale and old

I can't believe I had to tell Dama he was un-banned.

ME, the one who argued with him all the time.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I mostly agree with Bob, I don't see us letting in many more if any PBP's.

I don't think Dama will be too bad. You could say that most of what got him in trouble before was other people egging him on, although, it really didn't take too much to get him going.

Dama was really flame baited... sure he went fucking nuts over it, but people where mashing his buttons pretty hard. Other than that I don't think he was too unreasonable most of the time. I was new when that shit went down, so I could be really wrong about that.

Dama I support, always have. If Anglesault for some reason comes around and wants in, I'll give him a second chance.

Oh, and PongKong should get a second chance as well. He was behaving himself for a long time as a PBP, not causing any trouble.

He was banned as NYR10, then had his future accounts of KingPing and Nick The Funny Asian banned after that.

Looking through his posting history as NYR10, I don't fully understand why he was banned though.

Guest Bullshiterica

I'm unbanning Anglesault just to see if he actually notices. It's been three baseball seasons without him. If he hasn't mellowed out yet, which would be unbelievably pitiful, then he's back out the door. I say with a new manager comes a new hope.

I'm unbanning Anglesault just to see if he actually notices. It's been three baseball seasons without him. If he hasn't mellowed out yet, which would be unbelievably pitiful, then he's back out the door. I say with a new manager comes a new hope.

What about TheDon/NYankees? Wasn't he just Anglesault v. 2.0?

I can't believe I had to tell Dama he was un-banned.

ME, the one who argued with him all the time.

For the record, we're generally cool with each other. It's just I hate all related to LA and you love all related to LA. So one of us will invariably say something that sets the other off and then we'll have what amounts to a slap fight and then in like a week it'll be all cool again. I never saw it as anything real serious.

We basically just turned our heads away from each other and started slapping then went about our merry business.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
GREAT JOB CHIEN MING WANG SUCK DICK CHINC GOOK.

Bring back Dog Eatin' Chinaman

I say we let CronoT come back but keep him confined to video games and technology folders. If he behaves himself, try him out with full access. If it fails, I am sure it will still be funny.