TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

All these new groups

What's with all these confusing new groups? Czech's stuff shows up like this:

Group: Hot Rats

Member No.: 4,165

11 posts, too?

KOAB has a weird group as well. It wasn't like this last night, and now I (and probably many others as well) am confused.

EDIT: And if Leena is still banned, why is someone who she shares an account with a mod (Czech).

Guest Bullshiterica

I gave myself a fresh start.

We're not going to have mods and admins because we as a board are 2 cool 4 "position of authority" nomenclature.

KOAB is pretending to have a position of power.

Leena doesn't share my account, you simp.

She's proven to me that you have in the past, even if you don't now. It's sad that you keep lying.

Really, what has happened to you Czech? You've gone from top poster to, well, a pretentious cock sucker. Perhaps you should think back to all those AIM chats where you asked me for help and advice, the next time you decide to insult me without provocation (not referring to this topic, but many others).

Ban Matt Young!

You're far more likely to be banned than I am.

Yeah, this should end well.

Guest Bullshiterica

I was a pretentious cocksucker when people were putting Scott Keith's head on Hitler's body.

AIM log re: the Leena thing

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

me (9:44:14 AM): Matt Young is threatening to expose our "special relationship."

me (9:46:50 AM): "I wonder why, if he bothered to ban Coken One, why Czech did not take the opportunity to unban his special friend, Leena. Should I explain their relationship? I will wait until Czech and others are awake before I share what I know."

leena (1:15:37 PM): Oh, I told him that you let me post on your name since I knew Matthew would be a cockfag that would start drama. Sorry.

me (1:45:53 PM): did I?

me (1:46:11 PM): I can't remember

me (1:46:16 PM): or am I just taking a bullet for you

leena (4:21:46 PM): No, you didn't. You'd have to be very fucked up trust me, sir.

You're far more likely to be banned than I am.

False. You're both equally likely to get zapped.

She's proven to me that you have in the past, even if you don't now. It's sad that you keep lying.

Just saying something is true doesn't equal proof. I sure hope you never go into the judicial system!

Just saying something is true doesn't equal proof. I sure hope you never go into the judicial system!

You're right. She didn't "just say it's true".

Come on, Czech. You have been known to swap accounts. It's a fair game to suspect that you'd do that with Leena. I don't know if it's true or not, but don't act like that is something you wouldn't do. Just saying.

Matt, let's not make this the hill you're gonna die on, okay?

You would like to ban me. But if you did, you'd just be proving everything that's been said about this board and its ways to be true.

It's pretty telling when people apparently take ME seriously enough to call for a ban. And say what you will about my posting habits, but I'm a nice guy who gets along with just about everyone unless provoked, online or off.

Guest Bullshiterica

I never said it wasn't something I wouldn't do. I probably would. But I didn't, so there's really nothing left to discuss here.

To review:

-We're retooling the group names

-Some of them are the same as old ones

-Some of them are new ones

-The probability that this affects your day-to-day posting is low

-Leena doesn't use my accounts

-She probably used yours once

-Yeah, you

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I just want to add that Czech did not ever share his account with leena. I've looked at his IP stats and bs. Michelle Young is full of shit as usual.