TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The Repot A Post feature

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Only use it for real stuff guys. Anyone who abuses it gets a warning, they do it again they spend the day in Whiny Bitches.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yeah we figure that too but we're giving it a shot. At least Leena will have lots of company.

I wish to report Dandy for being a tattle tale.

No one likes a snitch.

Because when you tattle, you're not only telling on someone else, but you're telling on yourself. And is that really a tale you want to tell?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I really should learn to re-read everything I type before posting.

the "report" button is right next to the "top" button. this poses a potential issue for those with skippy mouses. like me :/

the "report" button is right next to the "top" button. this poses a potential issue for those with skippy mouses. like me :/

They probably did something bad that you don't know about. That's not a skippy mouse, that's karma... and not having used this particular report button does it bring up a little text box to explain why you are reporting exactly? PW.com did so the mods would get a little explination of why Post X was being reported. I think there was a little check off box of infractions too. Not that I'm saying we need this, but it is an option.

Guest Bullshiterica

When you report a post, one (or all) of us gets a form letter like so:

Title: Reported post from (the name of a thread)

Bullshiterica,

You have been sent this communication from Krankor via the "Report this post to a moderator" link.

------------------------------------------------

Topic: Banned From WWE Forum

Link to post: http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...20&do=findComment&comment=2654483

Report:

I'm 'repotting' this guy. He's spamming everywhere.

Regards,

The TheSmartMarks.com team.

Guest Bullshiterica

Weird, I only got two, and neither from you. I think the way it must work is that it rotates through who gets which report and evenly distributes them, so Danny Dubs gets one, Dave gets one, I get one, Josh gets one, then Danny gets another. No second without a first, like a Hund's Rule of petty complaints.

Weird, I only got two, and neither from you. I think the way it must work is that it rotates through who gets which report and evenly distributes them, so Danny Dubs gets one, Dave gets one, I get one, Josh gets one, then Danny gets another. No second without a first, like a Hund's Rule of petty complaints.

The board I mod at, every supermod gets a report and any mod that moderates the section where the post was reported gets one.