TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Twilight Zone Episodes to be made into movies

Death Ship to be made into a movie

Original episode on youtube

Wouldnt have been my pick to do, but it should still be an interesting movie. There were plenty of episodes that they can turn into movies although some of them probably wouldnt translate well into movies. I think they should do "Its a Good Life" next, though its funny cause a lot of them were spoofed by the Simpsons in Treehouse of Horror episodes and some people probably would only recognize them from that, not the Twilight Zone.

Haven't most of them been made into movies, or originally based off movies anyway? Been years since I've watched on TZone, but most of the storys are from folklore and urban myths, so I'm sure its all been covered before in some form.

its funny cause a lot of them were spoofed by the Simpsons in Treehouse of Horror episodes and some people probably would only recognize them from that, not the Twilight Zone.

That's a really good point, a lot of people I know can't watch TZ with me because of said spoofs. It's pretty pathetic really.

I can't remember the name of the episodes, but the episodes with the pool challange against the dead player and the "re-birth" program where shows that I planned to write into short films.

EDIT: The pool episode is called A Game of Pool

I own Twlight Zone DVD sets. I love that show...even though they are all pretty much the same show and are very predictable pretty soon...still...love them.

I wish I was an actor back then.

"No...NO this isn't right at ALL."