TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Diamonddust

Wrestlemania XXIV Discussion Thread

PWI is reporting that Kevin Nash and Test are backstage visiting at the show.

The Rock is 100% not there and will not be there, so don't expect him. He flew back to a movie shoot in California immediately after doing the Hall of Fame.

Steve Austin is there.

Anyone else (at least w/ Cablevision) who ordered the standard definition broadcast getting the HD feed of the pre-show squished to 4:3?

Looking forward to a Kane ECW title run for some reason.....there's no excuse to NOT give him the belt tonight.

Visually, as others have already said, the look of it all there in Orlando is something else.

That crowd sounds awesome, don't think acoustics will be an issue. This is going to be great!

Personally, I think the entire WWE are still pissed off about the Benoit situation and want to put on an amazing show.

It looked sunny too (though that was a very small vid window on WWE.com), so that's good for now. Anyhow, the TV I'm watching this on isn't here so hope the show is good and see ya in 4 hours.

My stream site has been down all day, so no WM live for me. Guess I'll have to wait another year for the first one.

Unrelated note, Flair's a 3:1 underdog on oddsmaker.com. Michaels, Jericho, Batista, HHH, Finlay, Mayweather & Taker are the favorites. Chavo's match isn't a betting option.

As someone who works for a bookies, I find the idea that someone's offering odds on Wrestlemania hilarious. Some of that stuff is surely stealing money, even at odds-on (Taker, Michaels, Mayweather).

Still, looking at the site, MVP could be a value bet in MITB at, if I'm reading this spread stuff right, 7/2?

That crowd sounds awesome, don't think acoustics will be an issue. This is going to be great!

Personally, I think the entire WWE are still pissed off about the Benoit situation and want to put on an amazing show.

What does "the Benoit situation" have to do with this whatsoever? I'm not following the correlation.....

Damn them and their obsession with red ropes.

I've always thought PPVs, especially something like Mania should have black.

Yeah having the red ropes is kinda odd. I think black would have looked better.. but it still looks great and will look absolutely stunning in HD.

Taker and Kane both need to win the titles tonight.

Then they could have a "Double Titles at Mania in ring" spot to replace Benoit/Guerrero from Mania XX

I think that's what they are going for. This is a good way to replace it.

Taker and Kane both need to win the titles tonight.

Then they could have a "Double Titles at Mania in ring" spot to replace Benoit/Guerrero from Mania XX

I think that's what they are going for. This is a good way to replace it.

Only if Taker looks at Kane's ECW belt and breaks up laughing.