TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Diamonddust

Wrestlemania XXIV Discussion Thread

Flair/Michaels was pretty much what I expected, cept that it had a really heightened sense of drama due to the significance of Flair losing. So everything meant something. You don't get that kind of weight with wrestling very often.

Flair asking for it was probably my favorite Mania moment since I thought Austin broke the sharpshooter at Mania 13.

Of course they left that part out of the post match video replay. But whatever. It happened. and it ruled.

It reminded me of the end of Rocky where during the last round Apollo Creed put Rocky on the mat, Rocky gets up, asks for more, and Creed just shakes his head in disbelief.

Remember why Santino sided with them? Because the Playboy chicks were in mortal danger?

Well with Sable & Chyna blackballed from the company, Torrie and Candace injured and Ashley....being Ashley, can you really argue his logic? Melina/Beth from Maria is not exactly a downgrade...

Guest IronManLUNG

Either Shawn really injured his ribs or he decided to sell more than ever.

That first superkick was stiff as heck, Ric looked like he jolted back. The other 2 weren't as precise but they were OK.

Loved the "I love you, I'm sorry". Hope Ric gets one final speech tomorrow on RAW.

Either Shawn really injured his ribs or he decided to sell more than ever.

It worked because Flair's offense is so limited that it made it more believable that he could compete on HBK's level.

Thank God the lights didn't go out last match.