TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Battleground comments thread

Fear not mi amigos, it's coming. I just need to hear from Landon and we'll be rolling. May I say that IL vs S.I.N. was very tough to call.

Edited by Toxxic

Guest This is Bo

Great...you are such a tease...being the fact that I had no time to write this match and now you're telling me that it was a tough match to call, are you giving me false hope?

I'm tired as fuck in my job and did nothing today because I've been falling asleep in my office, and when I hear any type of noise I wake up and pretend to be working.

Oh well...back to sleep and pretend to be working

SIN

And the show is up.

Annie, I hope you don't mind me editing your promo slightly. However, Toxxic is still meant to be heel and currently can't exercise his ego by beating people up in the ring, so I added a couple of extra jibes at you :)

Good showing there from Tod, I'm expecting good things to come from him.

Jakey, I swear if you job yourself one more time I'll... job you :P START WINNING MATCHES DAMN IT! I can't remember the last time you wrote yourself to win!

IL vs S.I.N... this was a real toughy for me. Both matches had some innovative spots, both matches had things I liked (and admittedly some things I didn't). On the one hand I did like that S.I.N.'s match didn't stop with the C4 explosion as that's unusual - on the other hand I thought the carry-on after was a little overdone, and after all this is meant to be C4, they should be lucky to be alive after that. Both guys interpreted the set-up of the ring differently which made it a little harder to compare - S.I.N. got his back shredded by running into barbed-wire covered ropes (a little foolish since he'd been putting on the brakes only a moment before), whereas IL had no barbed wire on the ropes. I didn't make that particularly clear though, I was envisaging it more as a military theme around the ring rather than actual barbed wire on the actual ropes. I loved the visual of IL's finish, I liked the desperate fighting for the possession of Excalibur, I liked 'well, one boot is pretty ghetto'. In the end IL came out on top in my eyes but it was DAMN close to call, I'd encourage S.I.N. to post his match and rest assured, your efforts will not be forgotten.

VDN vs S5 - well, Va'aiga was ill (I can vouch for this, having spoken to him a couple of time this week) and Dace doesn't write anymore. Nothing from Slaughterhouse 5 either, which is concerning.

Taiga vs WC - tricky. Trickier than i'd expected. Taiga put in a great effort with a lot of action, but it was a real clash of styles. My problem with Taiga's writing is that everything is very bare bones, clipped and not always described well enough for you to get a real understanding of what is happening, and why. My problem with Wildchild's match on this occasion was that, while he is lightyears ahead of Taiga in terms of grammar, sentence structure and so forth and so you can read it and understand EXACTLY what is going on very easily, there was about as much selling going on as would take place at the Chocolate Kettle Warehouse :) He got a lot of early offence, then Taiga kicked the shit out of him for a while. This was believable, because Taiga is a ground and pound wrestler and as long as she's still standing, she can hit you with offence. However, WC took a beating (and he's a fairly fragile guy, remember), then went straight back to doing high-flying flip-flopping without selling any of the damage done. I also wasn't a big fan of him several times hitting effective headbutts on a wrestler for whom headbutting is a major form of striking offence. So like I said, very close and I think a rematch could go even closer to the wire.

Well last time I couldn't get on to turn anything in and wasted Alexander's effort. This time I didn't get anything until Tuesday since he was busy and I thought Battleground wasn't until Friday.

Guest This is Bo

I tried to do the best I can...with a total of 4 hours to write the match I think I did a OK job. I have yet to read the IL match but I'm sure it was amazin.

If I had more time (not asking for more time, but with my busy schedule for this match) I would of had time to proof read the match and would of noticed how idiotic some stuff were, not saying that I would of won, but maybe it would of been a lot harder for Toxxic to decide.

He is my match.

“ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to SWF Battleground, right here in SIN CITY part II…Atlantic City New Jersey!.” Mak heard a small cheep pop from the audience around the announce table as he brought us back from intermission.

The camera has yet to focus on the announce table, the first thing the camera focused on was the ring with all new attire. Barb wires wrapped around the ropes, sandbags placed on the side of the rings and of course…

“Besides the main event…” King started off, “this is the match that really caught my attention.”

“Why? I mean, this is just a brutal match…more violence, there’s no meaning to it in the first place.”

King turned to take a good look at Mak before responding. “That’s the beauty of it…look at the ring, this is military style, barb wire ropes, sand bags and of course…”

The picture turned back towards the ring, on the side of the ring, facing the entrance way there is a table like board supported up by two, used up, color faded green garbage cans. The thing that’s more intriguing about this board is that under it, taped, lays a stick of C-4 with a detonator.

Looking down at his monitor King continues “C-4…that’s right, I didn’t stuttered, I said C-4. What triggers these explosive is anything or anybody with any part of their body that weights at least 50 pounds, not 100, not 200, but only 50 pounds and it will explode.” King said with a sick smile on his face.

“There’s no need for this type of match.” Mak said facing King, then he turned towards the camera and said “Parents, this match is not for the weak of heart nor is it for the children, please be advised of the graphic nature of this match.”

The camera turned to King catching him rolling his eyes. “You’re such a square,”

“People can die in this match.”

“No they cant, especially not these two, a child, yes, but these two wrestlers…I don’t think so.” King explained and that’s when…

The lights goes dim, it’s silent for a few seconds when through the loud speaker you hear “I’m SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOD” by DJ Khaled. Then the music stops, it’s quiet again and the arena is still dim, once again the loud speaker vibrates the song “Come Home with me” by Cam’ron and the Dipset. There are no pyros, there are no explosions, and the SWFtron only shows the letters S.I.N. as SIN walks out. Power walking towards the ring, oblivious to all sounds of cheers and mostly boos.

“Am I hearing some cheers from this crowd?” Mak asked, mostly a rhetorical question, but nonetheless and question that King is happy to oblige answering.

“Well, let me be your geographical guide man…SIN is from New York, we’re in New Jersey…the only thing that separates New York and New Jersey is a bridge…and a tunnel. They are neighbors, friendly neighbors might I add, that’s why you would hear some cheers from the crowd towards SIN.”

“Well, it’s not he cares.”

“The following match is a “Battleground” hardcore match and is schedule for one fall…” Funyon initiates his announcing. “Entering first, weighing in at 265 pounds, from the Bronx in NEW YORK CITY…….SSSSSIIIINNNN!!!”

The mixture of cheers and boos stills echoes around the arena. SIN stops right in front of the board that is taped with the C-4 under it and looks at it and noticed the other board right across the ring. He exhales, showing some signs of nervousness as he carefully slides under the bottom rope and into the ring. He stands up and turns towards the entranceway to face his insane opponent.

“There’s something different about his look tonight, his eyes, they show something that I haven’t seen before.” King said, really focusing at SIN’s eyes (no homo).

“It’s called uneasiness, this is probably the first time he had a match like this. This could determine his status in the federation, hell; this match could determine his life.

“What ever it is, it’s freaking me out more than him…I really hope this does not affect his match.” King explained.

"Man in the Box” by Alice in Chains begins and a surge of red and black, pyrotechnics goes off. Insane Luchador emerges from the lingering smoke and energetically throws his arms up into the air to rally the crowd.

“I really don’t like him.” King said out of no where, no explanation, no stuttering, he just flat out say he doesn’t like Insane Luchador.

Mak turns to him and ask… “Where did that came from?”

“What? I just don’t like him…he’s a crowd pleaser, I hate crowd pleaser that doesn’t focus at what lies ahead, hence, I don’t like him.”

Insane Luchador then sprint down the aisle while slapping fans’ hands, then he abruptly stops right in front the of C-4 taped board. He looks at the board, then he looks inside the ring noticing that SIN is staring at him, not trying to intimidate, but nevertheless, not taking his eyes off of IL. The crowd is now noticing the fierce look between IL and SIN and they began to get to their feet, clapping, chanting for the fight to start. Still no movement from either fighter, just eye contact, weather is for intimidation purposes or just out of respect, these two combatants have not taken an eye out of each other. Then the unthinkable happen… A smile!

“He’s smiling…” King said, a tad confused by what is going on right now…even though his heart is beating fast for this match to start…seeing this stare down, and now the smile, it’s evident that his emotion needs to get in check during the match.

“I’m more shock than you…” Mak said, he as well is dumbfounded by the event that’s appearing before him.

The crowd is somewhat in shock as they did not expect that SIN would be the one smiling. IL turns his head slightly to the right and gives a smile himself and that’s when the crowd erupts…Funyon announced Insane Luchador but it was unheard by crowd noise.

“There seems to be a lot of respect in the ring between these two soon to be warriors. I’m pretty sure that’s going to go out the window once the bell is heard.” King said, not wanting to say anything positive about IL.

IL slides in the ring, trying not to get caught with the barb wires. Once in the ring he gets up, a bit surprise that SIN did not pounce on him. SIN stands there, jumping a bit as if he was a boxer…IL looks at him but does not do anything as the crowd is waiting, itching for the bell to ring and get the match to start…then.

Ding…Ding…Ding

IL and SIN circles the ring not wanting to get close to the barbwire ropes. SIN has the height and weight advantage but IL has the experience and psychotic advantage, SIN and IL inch closer to one another…the crowd is getting louder and louder.

“You would think this is the main event with all this noise from the crowd.” Mak said, surprise with the noise factor in the arena.

“The match itself is the main reason for this reaction. That, and for some odd reason they seem to like IL a lot.”

SIN and IL does the traditional lock up and quickly SIN uses his strength and height advantage to push IL back. Not saying that it’s easy for SIN to push IL back but he’s doing it nonetheless and is getting closer to the barbwire ropes. IL looks back and sees that he’s about 3 feet away from those spiky ropes. IL straightens his legs out but it still doesn’t change the fact that SIN is still pushing him, bit by bit towards the ropes. IL glances back quickly and now he sees that he’s closer to the ring now, he has no other choice but, one leg at a time, carefully places his left feet on the bottom barbwire rope, then he places the other one it as well. SIN does not notice this, but he’s wondering why IL’s back is not straightening out and getting laceration by now, instead, something is happening and now it’s IL that’s getting the momentum and is beginning to push SIN back.

After noticing that the surprise strength of IL is backing up SIN, he takes a quick look back, sees where he’s at and without hesitation he applies a side headlock. The pressure is applied as the referee checks in to see if everything is legal and of course asking IL, prematurely I might add, if he wants to quit. IL really didn’t respond, instead, he puts his right hand on SIN’s back and tries to push him off as for an Irish whip, but SIN kicks his leg out and drops to the mat with the headlock still applied.

“That’s good wrestling from SIN, he’s been showing more of a technical side in him lately.” King said.

“This is just his third match.”

“His third match here! I’ve seen him wrestle before and he was more aggressive than this. Now, I guess since this is a different kind of monster, he’s showing more of a technical side in him. Although, wrestling with IL, I’m pretty sure that’s going to change in a few minutes.”

“On that, I could agree with you…” Mak said. “Oh god, I’m agreeing with you.” Mak said more to himself than to anyone else.

SIN grinds the head a bit more; IL stayed on the mat for a few more seconds before making his way to his feet. Still in the grips of SIN’s headlock IL connects an elbow to the midsection of SIN, but the headlock is still on…IL connects another elbow, and then another one and that’s when SIN releases the lock. IL stood up and connects a right hand to the face of SIN, and then another one and one more. SIN is staggered a little and then gets drop with a standing dropkick by IL. IL quickly goes for the cover.

ONE

T –

SIN easily kicks out.

“Listen to the crowd…they are 100 percent behind the insane one and this match just started.” Mak said with a joy in his voice.

SIN sits up, rubbing his face from the attack he just received, IL is behind SIN and kicks him right on the middle of the back, the sound of the kick caused the audience to go “oooohhhh” and SIN reaction to the kick was an unpleasant look on his face as he arches his back. IL grabs SIN by the head and begins to lift him up to his feet, Once SIN is on his feet, IL notice that he’s still groggy, takes a step back and a little to the side, he starts acting like he’s Bruce Lee and kicks SIN right on the chest follow by another kick to the back of SIN’s knee…apparently those kicks woke SIN up just in time, because he ducked the kick that was aimed towards his head, IL misses the kick, does a 360, once he completed the 360 SIN kicks him in the gut causing IL to double over, he grabs IL with a front face lock and quickly snaps him up and over with a snap suplex. SIN gets up without hesitation and runs towards the ropes…

“SIN WAIT!” King tries to scream to SIN but it was unheard.

It was too late to stop as SIN ran towards the barbwire ropes…instantly SIN grabs his back as obvious pain. Dark stains are now visible in SIN’s black tank top and SIN crumbles to his knees. With all the time that has gone by, IL gets up, sees SIN on his knees still reaching to his back…IL runs to him and dropkicks SIN right in the face, the force of the kick propelled SIN back and the back of his neck got caught with the bottom barbwire rope, immediately there was a gash and the blood started flowing, SIN is still stuck there and that’s when the referee stepped in before IL can do further damage.

While standing up “HE’S STUCK THERE, THIS IS HIS LIFE…STOP THAT CRAZY LUNATIC DAMMIT!” King said, but he was being quieted by the crowd chant of “LET THEM BE!”

SIN slowly gets unhooked by the spikes and slowly gets up to his feet. IL is now licking his lips for the chance to jump on SIN and he did. A right hand from IL staggers SIN, two more right hands…a kick to the back of the leg, another kick to the ribs, another to the back of the thigh and SIN finally gets knocked down with a high kick to the face. IL quickly goes for the cover.

ONE…

TW –

Another kick out by SIN and the crowd starts clapping…not because SIN kicked out, but because this match will continue. IL does not stop to argue, he quickly goes to work on SIN as he lifts him up to his feet. IL, without faltering applies a front facelock and with one swift move drops SIN to the mat, face first with and DDT. IL goes for another cover.

ONE…

TW –

Another kick out by SIN and the crowd goes wild. They want to see someone blow up and they can’t wait for the match to go outside the ring…and on cue, IL drags SIN by the ankle, he slides under the bottom top and to the outside. Once IL’s foot touches the floor, he yanks the feet of SIN causing SIN to quickly slam to the floor.

“There’s no falls count anywhere right?” King asks.

“I don’t know…let me check the paper.”

IL is the man of the people as he goes towards the barricade, doesn’t mind the slaps on his back, he climbs on top of the barricade and waits for the Sinful one to get to his feet, once on his feet, he turns and sees IL jumping off the barricade, there was no time to react and he gets dropped once again with a missile dropkick and the crowd goes crazy…

IL walks around a little and then he starts to smile…the sickness on his smile made the crowd go into a frenzy and the crowd sees IL goes toward the ring, drop to one knee and lift the apron up from the bottom of the ring…he’s looking for something and evidently he found what he was searching for. He revealed a pair of crutches…yes, a pair of crutches.

“No, it doesn’t say…” Mak was interrupted

“This man never plays fair…he’s the dirtiest of the dirt.” King said with a tone of disgust.

Mak looks up, then to his monitor and said. “It’s hardcore, that is to be expected…why are you making such a big deal out of this?”

“Shut up!” King quickly responded.

IL is holding that crutch as if it was a baseball bat and once SIN gets to his feet, he swings the crutch just like a baseball bat and connects with SIN’s midsection. SIN bends over in pain and you can still see the dark spots of blood on SIN’s back as IL smashes the crutch right on SIN’s back. SIN drops in pain and IL seemed finish with using the crutch as he, once again, searches for another item to use as a weapon…it looks like he saw what he was looking for as he pulls out…

“DAMN!” King said…

The crowd goes wild…

Mak smiles…

SIN looks up from the floor, sees what’s being pulled out and dropped his head back to the ground.

The crowd started chanting inevitable word of hardcore…TABLES!

IL slides the table out and poses for a few as he’s enjoying the reception he’s getting from the crowd. IL starts to set up the table right next to the ring apron…once he knows is steady he goes back to work on SIN who is already on one knee. A right hand to the face stabilized the situation for IL, he then grabs SIN and forces him to walk a few steps towards the table. He places SIN on top of the table and hits SIN a couple of more time so that he doesn’t get up. IL now is taking his time as he slowly walks towards the barricade again…he points up to the rafter as to say that he’s going to fly…he climbs up the barricade, still loving the touching from the crowd. IL looks at his idle opponent and prepares to jump off…

He jumps when…

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!” is the words that were coming out of the crowd’s mouth.

“That was awesome!” screamed King as he jumped out of his seat… “Please, we gotta see that again in instant replay.

The replay shows SIN playing possum as he noticed IL preparing himself to jump off the barricade. Once the motion was too much for IL to stop, SIN jumps to his feet, still on top of the table, he slightly jumps himself, grabs IL in midair and…

POWERSLAMS HIM THROUGH THE TABLE!

They’re both hurt…but SIN is the first one to get to his feet as he walks towards the announce table as well as where one of the C4 board is located…he grabs the chair that FUNYON was sitting at and folds the chair up. He walks back to where IL is laying on top of the debris of broken wood. SIN wasted no time as he starts wailing on IL’s back with the chair…each swing was swung with hatred and ill intent. After about 5 chair shots SIN drops the chair and grabs IL by his hair. He starts dragging IL towards the C4 board and the crowd begins to quiet down but at the same time get up from their seat. King does the same thing as well while Mak stares at what’s transpiring in front of him. There is no more commentary coming out of their mouth as their eyes are glued to what might happen.

“…”

The C4 board is located about 6 feet in front of the announce table…that’s how they wanted…that’s how they got it, they wanted to be as close as possible to the action and they are enjoying every bit of it. SIN grabs IL by the arm and whips him towards the announce table. IL hit back first and crumbles down to the floor, King gets up and being the gentlemen that he is, he helps Mak get away from the action.

SIN takes the top part of the announce table off, he then grabs IL and sits him down on top of it. SIN gets up on top of the table as well, grabs IL up to his feet. He turns so that his back is facing the C4 board. He puts IL in a front facelock as if he’s about to suplex IL into the C4 board. The crowd is quiet…not a voice is heard, as a matter of fact, there are a couple of children that begins to cry as they see what is about to happen.

Just when SIN is about to lift IL up, IL knees him in the “gut”, more like the groin…SIN releases IL and then gets pushed off. IL tries to shake off the cobwebs as the crowd begins to make some noise, IL sees SIN on all fours…he looks at him and then at the board…

He is insane as he runs on top of SIN, quickly jumps on TOP OF THE BOARD! The crowd holds their breath…

The bomb did not detonate because IL barely put his weight on it as he jumps on top of the apron. In one smooth motion he jumps on the second rope, springboards himself back in the air into a beautiful Moonsault. SIN is on his feet and sees the IL in the air…he steps a few feet forward…when IL reaches to SIN’s apex, SIN jumps up…grabs IL by the midsection using his shoulder and then…

!!!BOOOOOM!!!

The crowd is silent.

Kids are crying.

This is the sacrifice that wrestlers go through each night their out there to entertain the people.

The paramedic comes out with two stretchers to attend to the two broken bodies. King and Mak slowly make their way towards the announce table, trying not to interfere with the job the paramedics are doing they reach their destination. King grabs the headset and begins to talk.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a tragedy and I’m hoping both of these warriors, because that’s what they are, they are warriors have a speedy recovery.”

Both SIN and IL are ashen and darken by the blast as they were both carefully put of the stretcher. The paramedics starts to wheel them up the ramp when.

Mak has put his headset on and he began to look at the monitor with confusion. “What the hell is going on here?”

The crowd is looking confuse as the stretcher that had SIN stopped moving and the paramedic is bent over as if SIN was trying to say something. King looks towards the ramp and now sees both paramedics bent over…they’re both shaking their heads no…nothing is being heard but a handful of shirt is being pulled as obvious threats are made.

“Fuck it…it’s your life.” One of the paramedic was heard saying as he…yes…he un-straps SIN out of the stretcher.

The crowd is going wild now as they see the other paramedic undoing the straps of IL’s stretcher.

“I can’t believe my eyes…” King said, still in disbelief. “They are going to continue this match. I think I just found a new respect for IL and SIN.”

SIN staggers to his feet, still dizzy and in pain he walks towards the other stretcher…IL was already loose but still daze and hurt as he took most of the damage from the explosion. SIN is now getting more stable and sees IL getting to his feet. SIN runs or should I say run/stumbling to IL…when IL turned he get his head taken off with a vicious clothesline.

“I don’t know how anybody can survive this kind of match?” Mak asked himself that.

SIN goes towards the ring apron; he goes towards one of the sandbags and removes it from the spot it was in and under that sandbag was a pair of handcuffs.

“Handcuffs?” Mak said, he then turned to the camera and continued. “How convenient.”

SIN grabs the handcuffs and tries to rush to IL before he gets to his feet. Once there, SIN starts kicking IL in the head.

Blood is everywhere; IL’s head is bleeding, as well as his chest and back. There a big gash on SIN left arm and that’s bleeding a lot. SIN has several lacerations on his back, neck and face.

SIN turns IL over, face first on the ground…grabs IL’s arms, he cuffs one arm and that’s when IL starts to panic and move around frantically. SIN puts his knee on the back of IL’s neck to restrain him while he gets the other hand cuffed.

“That’s it…Insane is done…there’s no way he can fight back now.” King said.

SIN lifts IL up and slid him under the bottom rope and into the ring. SIN slides right behind him…he stands up and looks down at IL and drops a leg right across the throat. He then goes for a nonchalant cover.

ONE

TWO

TH –

IL manages to roll his shoulder as he still has some fight in him. Battered and bruise but with an ego and heart larger than the Grand Canyon. SIN gets up and slides out of the ring, he then walks towards the announce table and grabs a chair, he folds it up and is about to slide in the ring…chair folded, by his face…IL sees the opportunity and does a baseball slide right onto the chair and that connects with SIN’s face. The crowd is getting louder and louder as IL tries to make a comeback.

“That was a great counter by IL.” Mak said.

King responded by stating “Yeah, but is he going to follow up? No, he cant, he has no arms that could work for him right now.”

SIN is on the floor, clearing his head up as IL tries to get his hands loose, but to no avail. He has no way of getting un-cuffed. SIN gets up…walks back towards the announce table and grabs the ring bell…he flings that into the ring, he then throws in two steel chairs and there’s nothing IL can do. SIN starts to slide in but gets meet with boots to the back of the head and neck. SIN still managed to get in but noticed IL take a step back and swing his leg. IL connects SIN with a stiff kick to the side of his head, SIN goes down and so does IL, but on top of him. The referee begins to count.

ONE

TWO

THRE –

NO…NO…SIN kicks out in the last possible second. The crowd continues to get hype as this match was more than what they asked for. IL looks around in desperation, he can’t do his finisher nor can he use any weapons. SIN starts getting up and begins to stalk Insane, then out of no where he just lands a right hand that knocks the Insane one down. SIN drags him towards the middle of the ring and then grabs a chair, he starts pounding on him like a step child or as if he was adopted. After about 10 hits with the chair, SIN goes for another cover.

ONE

TWO

THRE…

Once again, IL doesn’t have any brain cells as he kicked out again.

“He should just stay down, there’s no way he can win this match, it’s over for him…take the lost, but if he continues to kick out he’s going to get injured…not hurt, but injured.” King said.

SIN looked up at the referee upset, he looks down at IL and starts shaking his head as if what does he has to do to win this guy, he then looks at the ring bell and a smile crept on his face. SIN grabs the ring bell and puts it on his shoulder. With his other hand he grabs the lifeless body of IL by the hair and forced him to get to his feet. SIN then turned around as if his back is facing IL. Still with the ring bell on his shoulder he grabs the head of IL and applies a ¾ headlock, with IL’s face on top of the ring bell. The crowd gets up from their seat. King gets up from his seat.

“You gotta love this guy.” King said with a smile on his face.

That’s when…SIN drops IL with the seven deadly sins, IL is knocked out and their blood coming out of his mouth and nose. SIN grabbed his shoulder in pain and he crawls for the pin.

ONE

TWO

THREE!

Ding, Ding, Ding…

“And the winner of this match…” Funyon started. “SSSSSIIIIINNNN!”

SIN rolls off of IL and lays there…looking at the pretty lights as the paramedics rushed to the ring. They stabilized IL putting a neck brace on as they tighten him up on the stretcher. They slowly wheel him out as the crowd starts clapping in appreciation to the match and sacrifice he made. IL responded by giving a thumbs up as he awaken from his unconsciousness.

In the ring, SIN slowly gets to his feet, clutching his shoulder in pain he look towards the crowd and their approval of the match. He looks around the arena and then up the ramp and sees Sir Marvelous and Mr. Bruner right on top of the entry way. Sir Marvelous started clapping with a big smile on his face as Bruner stands there with his arms folded. SIN didn’t want to argue or fight, he just wanted to rest as he paid them no attention. Sir Marv and Bruner quickly left and SIN staggered his way back to his locker room…or hell, the hospital.

“I really don’t know how we’re going to top that, but I’m looking forward to what lies ahead.” Mak started and then continued. “Up next we have the world champion and his partner Manson in Slaughterhouse 5 going up against the tag team champs VDN in a non-title match. This should be interesting.”

“That’s right…and then for the main event, we found Wildchild…right, I said Wildchild. We found him and forced him to defend his right against Taiga Star. This is going to be high flying.”

“That’s if Wildchild makes it that way. Star is a mat wrestler…”

“Tell me about it.” King said while smiling his devilish smile.

“Stay tune as we got the tag team fight up next. Don’t change that channel.” Mak said as the commercial starts rolling.

** This is the commercial **

The face of Va’aiga is showed with extreme close up. Then it was obvious he’s reading from the cue cards. He begins to read.

“YOU…YOU KNOW WHO I AM! I AM VA’AIGA and I use VIAGRA..

Wait, what?!

End.

Well last time I couldn't get on to turn anything in and wasted Alexander's effort. This time I didn't get anything until Tuesday since he was busy and I thought Battleground wasn't until Friday.

Well, at least you guys are alive. So we can put it down to bad fortune in that Va'aiga was ill as well, all of which makes booking the next card rather easier.

Well SHIT. If I knew you weren't face, I wouldn't have had you go out there! :D

Man, I really gotta start paying attention to stats apparently if I can't get that right.

And no worries on the editing, I was actually expecting a lot more in the change department for Toxx's part - I'm honored you think I got enough right to keep! :D

-Annie

Yup, this one was all me. Stupid house-selling, new job, tax season, and holidays (and my pitiful inability to manage my curtailed free time effectively). Sorry, folks.

because everyone loves the losing matches. it's like getting two shows!

Funyon begins by announcing the next match. "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a cruiser-weight rules, Cruiserweight Title match!"

The crowd cheers wildly.

"Introducing first, weighing in at one hundred and 'none of your damn business' pounds and hailing from Helltown, Haverhill, Massachusetts... TAIGA STAR!!!"

Be a Man hits and the crowd cheers. Ultraviolet lights colour the arena as Taiga Star comes out. She seems to be in a good mood, slapping the hands of the fans that offer them and waving to a group of people holding a sign with her name on it. She reaches the ring, slides in under the bottom rope, and pops up with her arms in the air, posing for the crowd.

"And introducing her opponent. He is the current, reigning, and defending SWF Cruiserweight Champion. Weighing in at two hundred and fourteen pounds and hailing from the Bahamas, the Caribbean Cruiser, WILDCHILD!!!"

Let's Get Dirty blares through the arena as the lights flash in and off. Wildchild appears at the entrance and the crowd POPS~! He makes his way down the aisle, acknowledging the fans that show him love. Taiga rolls out of the ring as WC somersaults through the middle and bottom ropes, the makes his way to the top turnbuckle and holds the Cruiserweight title high overhead.

The lights return to normal and he hands the title to Referee Kivell. Taiga is pacing near the ramp, and before the match starts, WC runs, leaps up to the top rope, and jumps onto Taiga with a corkscrew flip!!

"WC jumping the bell here." Mak says. "He's trying to get the one up on Taiga early in this match, a sound strategy. He needs to stay on her."

"He's definitely got the speed and quickness advantage on the oafish Taiga, but Wildchild needs to watch out for her powerful strikes and kicks." Suicide King turns to Mak. "She's a scary woman."

"It's going to be interesting to see how Taiga Star's strike heavy offense is going to mix with Wildchild's mile a minute onslaught."

"Wait a minute, Mak. Does Taiga even make the cruiser weight limit?"

"King!"

Referee Matthew Kivell leans over the top rope, reminding the competitors that the match cannot start until they enter the ring. Wildchild slides into the ring and stalks Taiga, waiting for her to enter the ring so he can get the next move on her. Taiga refuses to enter though, telling the ref to hold off WC until she enters the ring. After WC is far enough back for her approval, she slides into the ring and pops up, posing for the fans with her arms in the air.

The crowd cheers, a little anyway.

Wildchild practically skips up to the top turnbuckle, jumps off with s reverse spinning thing, and lands on his feet with his arms up in the air.

The crowd pops!

Taiga appears to be a bit disgruntled and starts after WC, but the referee holds her back. The referee checks both wrestlers for international objects before calling for the bell.

DING!

Right off the bat, WC runs from his corner into Taiga's corner, landing on her with a tumbleweed. Then he pulls her up by the arm and whips her across the ring. She lands back first in the corner, and Wildchild runs in and does a monkey flip out of the corner, where Taiga doesn't quite land on her feet but WC does. WC with a standing moonsault! WC with a standing reverse senton! Taiga grabs her midsection. Wildchild goes for the pin.

ONE!

TW...

Taiga kicks out easily. WC pulls her to her feet and whips her into the ropes. Taiga bounces off and Wildchild leapfrogs over her. On the next pass Wildchild tosses her with a quick armdrag. Taiga rolls and stands as WC kip-ups out of it... and he does another armdrag, with the same results. With the third time, however, Taiga blocks it with a forearm... which Wildchild ducks, and he manages to get in yet another armdrag.

Taiga, flustered, lets her momentum slide her out of the ring, where she paces around a bit. She doesn't spend too much time out there though as WC leaps to the top turnbuckle, walks out to the middle of the top rope, and dives onto an unsuspecting Taiga with a front senton! The crowd pops!!

"What an incredible takedown by Dub-Cee there," Mak says, "his speed is going to catch her off guard."

King smirks. "I see him using his quickness to get a quick victory here tonight."

WC rolls Taiga back into the ring, then jumps up onto the apron, springs to the top rope, and as Taiga stands, he jumps off the rope, grabs Taiga's head, and flattens her into the mat face-first with a whiplash! WC hooks the leg.

ONE!

TW....

Again Taiga kicks out easily. Wildchild whips Taiga into the ropes, where she bounces off and hits WC with a shoulder tackle, which makes his wobble but not fall. She signals to run off the ropes again, and they do, and again Taiga with a shoulder tackle... and again he doesn't fall. They run off the ropes again. Taiga runs over WC, who ducked with a split. On the next pass Wildchild leaps over Taiga as she rolls under him. On the third pass, Wildchild hiptosses Taiga. She rolls out of it, onto her feet, goes off the ropes again, and nails WC with a short spear! She hooks a leg.

ONE!

TWO!!

Wildchild kicks out. Taiga takes advantage of WC (finally) being on the ground. She turns him over and attempts to grapevine his legs. She barely gets it locked in, as WC is very wiggly and squirmy and loose-jointed. She manages to grab his arms relatively easily, and soon has him pulled back into a surfboard stretch! Though... it doesn't seem to phase WC very much. She cranks it back harder, bending Wildchild's back into an unnatural curve.

"Human spines are not meant to bend that far!" Mak exclaims. "She's got it bent to the breaking point, and it doesn't seem to phase Wildchild at all!"

"Wildchild is a former acrobat, and has inhuman flexibility and speed. Maybe Taiga Star should have read the scouting report before attempting submissions which won't work." Suicide King points out.

Referee Kivell asks WC if he wants to give up, and he slowly rolls his eyes at him in reply. WC laces his hands under Taiga's arms and slips out of the chinlock, the he tries to escape the leg lock. He wiggles, he stretches, he flails, and he grabs the bottom rope. Before the referee can start the count, Taiga drags Wildchild back into the centre of the ring by the locked leg. WC struggles some more, and Taiga just stands there with a huge smile on her face, playing to the crowd, where some of them actually boo her.

"Taiga Star here with some uncharacteristic heel tendencies."

"I like it." King says.

Wildchild pushes himself up with his arms, and actually manages to get to a kneeling position. He reaches behind him blindly and slaps on an awkward, but effective, headlock. The ref asks both competitors if they want to give up, both reply negatively. Taiga places her hands on the back of WC's head and shoves him hard, causing him to fly forward onto the mat, and causing herself to fly backward to the mat. This breaks up the leglock. When they both get to their feet, they go for a traditional collar and elbow tieup.

"Oh, now they go for the lockup." Suicide King says.

"Better time than any."

Taiga grabs the wrist and twists the arm. Wildchild rolls forward, kicks up, and has the wristlock reversed. Taiga reverses the reversal by ducking under his arm and pulling it back into a hammerlock. WC walks to the ropes, making the ref start the count.

ONE!

TWO!

But WC uses the ropes to flip out of the hammerlock, and uses them again to flip and somehow manage to kick Taiga in the head. She stumbles backward and WC leaps on the top rope and jumps off with a moonsault, nailing her even though he jumped blindly. WC with a quick pin.

ONE!

TWO!!

Taiga kicks out, practically sending Wildchild flying. Quickly they both get to their feet where WC starts with a headscissors, then grabs Taiga's arm in a cruicifix! He struggles to take her down... but Taiga will have none of it, as she uses her strength to hoist Wildchild up on her shoulders and slam him backwards with a Samoan drop! She rolls him into a pinning combination.

ONE!

TWO!!

TH...

WC gets the shoulder up. He again leaps up and sets Taiga up in the crucifix, but instead of taking her down, he hold onto it and cranks away at Taiga's arm. She groans in pain. The ref asks if she wants to give up, she replies negatively. He cranks back even more and the look on Taiga's face implies that she is determined not to give up. She walks around, unsure what to do. Wildchild grits his teeth and tells her to just give up already. Taiga backs up and slams WC into the turnbuckle... he still had the cruicifix locked on tight. Taiga backs him into the turnbuckles again, and again, and again... but WC is still holding on. Out of desperation, Taiga drops him backwards with another Samoan drop, even though it was awkward and she seemed to hurt her arm a little in the process.

"Now that was a bad idea, she should have just tapped out instead of hurting herself like that."

"But then again, King, it shows she is willing to take the shot to continue with the match."

They both get up. WC kicks Taiga in the gut. When she bends over, WC hits her with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!!

Taiga gets the shoulder up. WC drags her up and whips her off the ropes, on the rebound he hits her with a stiff leg lariot. He goes for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!!

Taiga kicks out. Wildchild picks her up and dropes her with a corckscrew suplex! then he points to the top turnbuckle and the crowd POPS~! He leaps up in one smooth motion then jumps and lands on Taiga with twisting body splash!! Taiga crumples!! WC with a jacknife pin.

ONE!

TWO!!

THR... Taiga kicks out!

"Wildchild can't seem to keep Taiga down here."

With a snarl, Wildchild picks Taiga up and throws her into the corner, following her in with some stiff kicks to the chest. He tosses her with a moneky flip. The momentum sends her standing and WC nails her with a Caribbean Cutter!! He hooks both legs.

ONE!

TWO!!

TH...

Taiga gets the shoulder up. Wildchild wastes no time with slinging her into the ropes and hits a freefall monkey flip, which sends Taiga rolling out of the ring. Wildchild lands on his feet and waits for Taiga to stand up. Then he runs to the ropes, bounces off into the opposite ropes, then does a cartwheel in the middle of the ring, then leaps over the top rope into a swnaton bomb, landing perfectly on top of Taiga and popping right back up to his feet!!! The crowd goes nuts.

DUB-CEE! DUB-CEE! DUB CEE!!

"There's quite a fancy move there, isn't it, King?"

"Wildchild, king of the flippety!" He says. "Taiga's never going to be able to catch up with him."

WC rolls Taiga into the ring, hops onto the ring apron, and jumps off the top rope with a senton legdrop. He rolls her up.

ONE!

TWO!!

TH...

Taiga gets the shoulder up and elbows him in the face. He gets off her, holding his jaw. He shakes his head and pulls her up, slinging her into the ropes, and he hits her with a leg lariat. She manages to get up and WC runs off the ropes and hits her with another leg lariat, knocking her down. She gets up yet again. Wildchild runs off the ropes to hit her again... but Taiga grabs his leg midair and takes him down with a legwhip!!

"Smart way for Taiga to counter that move, King. By taking out the leg, it takes away some of Wildchild's high-octane offense."

They both get up and Taiga whips him into the ropes. She ducks too early for the rebound and WC flies over her, grabs her legs, and attempts to pull her over into a pin... but Taiga stands firm... slaps his hands away... jumps up and lands ass-first on Wildchild's chest! Taiga demands the ref count the pin.

ONE!

WC struggles to get a shoulder up

TWO!!

But Taiga is a big woman and he can't budge

THR...

So he kicks her in the back, causing her to stand up and clutch her back in pain. She gets angry and double stomps his chest! Wildchild turns over, kicks the mat, struggles to breathe. Taiga gives him a moment before going back to work on him, picking him up and laying in some forearms to the jaw. The she whips him in the corner and follows him in (before he has a chance to do something flippy) and lays in some hard chops, getting the crowd to WOOOOOO along.

WOOO!

WOOOO!!

WOOOOO!!

WOOOOOO!!!

She then chokes him in the corner with her boot. Referee Kivell with the count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Taiga releases, but then goes back to the choke.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIV...

Taiga releases at the last moment. Wildchild slumps down in the corner. Taiga goes to one corner and runs to WC with a vicious face wash! She goes to the other corner and runs in with another facewash, sliding out of the ring after making contact. With Taiga on the outside and WC still in the corner, Taiga pulls his legs with one hand, his head with the other... then pulls him backwards around the turnbuckle! The ref forces the count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIV...

Taiga releases at the last second, and pulls WC out of the ring where he lands unceremoniously in a heap on the floor. The ref starts the count.

ONE!

"In a cruiserweight match, there is a twenty count on the floor."

"Thank you Mak, I was confused there for a second."

TWO!

Taiga pulls him up and slings him into the barricade. The crowd there pops!

THREE!

She yanks Wildchild's arm and sends him into the next barricade. The crowd there has the same reaction, standing up and cheering loudly.

FOUR!

Taiga goes to whip him into the next barricade... but Wildchild reverses, sending Taiga into the barricade instead. The crowd pops, one smart-mouthed fan points and laughs at Taiga.

FIVE!

WC climbs up onto the apron and jumps at Taiga for a headscissors takedown... but she holds on tight. WC sits up and punches Taiga in the head... and Taiga runs and throws him right into the corner post of the ring!

SIX!

The crowd boos at Taiga and she soaks it in.

"She needs to stop stalling here. Wildchild is known for his speed and quickness, and she needs to stay on top of him if she wants to get the win here."

SEVEN!

Taiga grabs Wildchild by the legs and swings him around... and around... and around... and around... and around... and bangs his head right into the barricade!

EIGHT!

She pulls him up by his hair and walks him over to the guardrail then bangs his head off it! Then she drops him with a simple suplex! Wildchild arches up in pain, and even Taiga shows some signs of hurting.

NINE!

Both wrestlers roll around a bit. Taiga manages to get up first. She pulls WC up with her and they stumble over to the ring steps. Taiga attempts to suplex him into the steps... but he blocks it. He pulls around and attempts a suplex of his own, but Taiga gets to a knee. She elbows him a few times, then stands up and elbows him in the head. She picks him up in a firemen's carry... and WC wiggles out of it, getting his feet to the floor and shoving Taiga into the guardrail.

TEN!

He runs to her and she goes like she's going to flip him into the crowd... but she gets him into a firemen's carry. She goes to the ring steps and slams him down into them!!

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

"Referee Matthew Kivell should disqualify Taiga right now. This isn't some hardcore match!" King scowls.

"It's up to his discretion. This is a title match, I'm sure he doesn't want to have to end it in a disqualification."

ELEVEN!

Wildchild and Taiga are both rolling around on the floor. They don't even try to get up.

TWELVE!

The crowd begins to clap, and it starts to stir the competitors.

THIRTEEN!

FOURTEEN!

FIFTEEN!

Taiga gets to her knees. She crawls over to the ring and rolls in.

SIXTEEN!

The crowd starts clapping louder, cheering for Wildchild.

SEVENTEEN!

Wildchild gets to his knees, and falls down again. The crowd starts a loud DUB-CEE~! chant.

EIGHTEEN!

WC reaches into somewhere and climbs up the apron, grasping the fabric.

NINET....

Wildchild is in the ring!

"That was close!" Mak says excitedly. "Taiga would have won the match, but not the title, as titles do not change hands on a countout."

"Really?" King asks sarcastically.

Taiga and Wildchild both get to their knees and crawl over to each other. Taiga grabs WC's face and slaps it, an insulting gesture. WC looks at her with a scowl. She points to her chin, telling him to give her his best shot. He shrugs, rears back, and clocks Taiga in the jaw with all his might. Taiga smiles. Wildchild's face goes flat.

"I think Wildchild just realized the mistake he just made there." Mak says.

Taiga rears back and delivers a left handed uppercut, sending him flying.

"Somehow, I saw something like that coming." King says.

Taiga stomps his back a few times, then rolls him over, grabs his arm and pulls it viciously, stomping on his shoulder a few times. Then she locks her legs around it for the armbar. WC kicks and wiggles. One of his legs gets close enough for her to grab it, so she does. At the same time Referee Kivel is checking to see if WC's shoulders are down.

ONE!

Wildchild manages to roll a bit, lifting his shoulder off the mat. He grabs Taiga's arms with his free hand but can't do anything. Kicking furiously with his free leg, he manages to get close enough to get the foot on the bottom rope.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIV...

Taiga releases at the last moment. She pulls him back into the centre of the ring, picks him up, and drops him with a German suplex, rolling through with the head still hooked into a front chancery. Wildchild kicks and flails, inching closer to the ropes. When he reaches them, Taiga drags him back, without releasing his head. Then she scissors her legs around his midsection, squeezing his ribs, and wrenching his neck.

The ref asks WC if he wants to give up, and he gives a quiet negative reply. Taiga squeezes away, growling at him to just give up already, but he won't, even if he is getting more lifeless by the moment. The ref asks again if he wants to give up. Wildchild doesn't reply.

"Taiga just might have him here."

The ref checks his arm, raising it up in the air. The arm drops. He checks the arm again, and again, Wildchild's arm drops. Taiga yells that he's out already, just ring the bell. The ref reminds Taiga that, unlike people see on TV, the arm is supposed to be checked three times. Referee Kivell checks the arm again, raising it up in the air. Wildchild's arm drops... ALMOST all the way down... but he shows some signs of life by making a fist and shaking it! Taiga growls and looks frustrated as Wildchild rolls, rocking back and forth, attempting to get out of the hold somehow. He struggles and wiggles and rocks and eventually makes it to the ropes.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FO...

Taiga releases the hold angrily, tossing WC aside.

"Taiga appears to be getting angry at her inability to put Wildchild away here. She needs to be careful and keep her mind on the match, because Dub-Cee can have it back in an instant with his speed." Mak says.

Taiga picks WC up and throws him to the ropes, on the rebound she meets him with the big boot to the face. She then picks him up for a northern lights suplex. The she picks him up for an exploder! Then she picks him up for a BRAINBUSTAAAHHH~! She hooks a leg.

ONE!

TWO!!

THR...

Wildchild kicks out!

"Wildchild and Taiga do have one thing in common here, King."

"And what's that?" King asks.

"They're both hard to keep down for the pinfall."

Taiga punches the mat. Then she picks up Wildchild... and stands him up... and goes for a delayed vertical suplex... making him wait for it... making the blood rush to his head... she's about ready to slam him down... but instead, she places him on the top turnbuckle. She climbs up with him, headbutts him a few times, then gets ready to throw him with a superplex!

But Wildchild peppers her with forearms! Taiga retaliates with more headbutts, making Wildchild's head roll around on his shoulders. She hooks him for the superplex... but he holds on firm to the top rope. She lands some forearms on his back. He sits up and outright slaps Taiga across the face!

"That is very uncharacteristic of Wildchild there." Mak says to King.

"Taiga's gotten him angry these last few minutes, and he's taken one hell of a beating. I'd slap her too!"

Taiga and WC continue to struggle on the top turnbuckle. Taiga again goes for the superplex... but Wildchild shoves her with all his might, and she goes flying, landing on her back on the mat. Then Wildchild stands on the rope and executes a perfect 450 splash!! Both wrestlers roll around on the mat in pain. Referee Kivell starts the standing ten count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

The crowd starts cheering and clapping, getting behind the wrestlers. Wildchild gets to his knees.

FOUR!

FIVE!

Taiga gets to her knees.

SIX!

They crawl over to each other. Taiga with a forearm to WC. Wildchild forearms her in return, and she barely moves. "Come on, you can hit me better than that!" She says, egging him on. He hits her again, and again she tells him to hit her harder. He does. Again. And again, hitting her with all he has.

"No, like this." Taiga says, then rear backs and clocks him in the head. His head rolls around on his shoulders... and he hits her back! Back and forth they go, Taiga apparently having an effect on WC, as he is swinging with all his might.

They stand up, still swinging at each other. Taiga then whips WC into the corner and follows him in... but he effortlessly scales the turnbuckles and jumps on Taiga with a pinball attack! WC stumbles a bit wearily, and when Taiga gets back to her feet, he kicks her in the gut. Then he stands in front of her, facing away, hooks her arms, and drops her with an unprettier!! He is slow to get the pin.

ONE!

TWO!!

THR...

Taiga kicks out. Wildchild runs to the ropes and in one motion jumps to the top one and does a moonsault onto Taiga. He hooks both the legs.

ONE!

TWO!!

TH...

Taiga with the shoulder up. WC pulls her up by the hair and whips her into the ropes, and on the rebound gets her with a leg lariat. When she sits up he nails her on the top of her head with a dropkick. Then he does a standing shooting star press! He hooks a leg.

ONE!

TWO!!

TH...

Taiga kicks out! Wildchild pulls her to her feet and signals that IT'S OVAH~! He sets her up for the Wild Ride... stands in front of her, hooks the arms, turns around... he lets out a blood curdling scream... and Taiga kicks her legs, managing to get her feet on the mat. There they are, arms hooked together, back to back. Somehow Taiga manages to get them both onto the mat, unhooks one arm, and gets his other arm into an awkward hammerlock. Pushing together, they manage to get back to standing. WC cartwheels out of the hammerlock, managing to kick Taiga in the head at the same time.

Wildchild picks Taiga up and shoots her into the corner, and he runs in with a twisting Blue Crush splash in the corner! Taiga crumples. Wildchild picks her up and whips her into the opposite corner. He runs in after for another Blue Crush... but Taiga catches him and with one arm, she slams him down hard!

Taiga doesn't give him much time as she grabs him and sets up for a piledriver, which WC blocks by getting to a knee. Taiga picks him up and lands an uppercut that practically knocks his head off. Then she has him again, sets it up, and drops him on his head with a piledriver!!

"We know what this leads up to." Mak says.

Taiga wastes no time as she climbs the turnbuckles. Wildchild seems pretty far away, but she jumps anyway, and lands on him with a DOUBLE STOMP~! She rolls him up tight.

ONE!

TWO!!

...THREE!!!

The referee calls for the bell!

DING! DING! DING!!!

"Ladies and gentlemen," Funyon announces as both wrestlers are still laying on the mat, "the winner of the match and NEW SWF Cruiserweight champion... TAIGA STAR!!"

Taiga sits up, holding her head. Referee Kivell brings the belt over to her to present it. She looks confused for a moment, I won?. Yes, you won! Taiga's face turns from confusion to shock to ecstatic happiness, as she realizes the belt is HERS~!

"Taiga Star seems amazed here." Says Mak.

"She's not the only one that's amazed. I still can't believe an oompa-loompa like that beat one of the best athletes in any sport today."

"You know King, maybe you should accept her as quality wrestling material."

"Never. Girls aren't supposed to beat men."

Referee Kivel stands Taiga up. He hands her the title and he holds her hand high, signaling to everyone that here is the new champion. The crowd is cheering for her, they appreciated the effort, but then again, their favourite wrestler lays defeated.

After the ref lets her go, she walks over to Wildchild, who is still laying in the same place he was before. She stands over him, looming. He doesn't move or acknowledge her in any way. She slaps him across the face, drawing more than a few boos from the crowd.

That slap made Wildchild sit bolt upright. Taiga extends her hand again, and everyone thinks she is going to slap him again, but instead she grabs his hand and helps him to his feet.

Mak says, "What the heck is she doing?"

After helping him up, Taiga shakes his hand, then they embrace in a brief 'bro' hug. Then she raises his hand, pointing at him, and the crowd pops. She goes to leave the ring, but WC grabs her hand and raises it, pointing at her, and the crowd pops again.

"A good show of sportsmanship here between these two." Mak turns to King. "Isn't it a nice thing to see?"

"Yeah, wonderful." King replies, grumpily.

Wildchild leaves the ring and makes his way to the back, limping and obviously hurting but he refuses help. Taiga stays in the ring as her music plays, staring at the title in disbelief. The show goes off the air with a wide shot of the arena.

Guest TheFabulousJakey

Here's the thing: Tom Flesher's stats alone argue that he carried the Fed for a year on his back. Who am I, as still a newbie, to put himself over easily over a guy like that?

I don't know, I felt that since I no-showed so many shows in recent weeks, I deserved another job, and that storyline is everything.

Yeah, but Tom hasn't written a thing since about early October last year (unless you count the 250 word beat of Clark) and is now being taken off the active list. I mean, if you want to do a losing streak storyline then feel free, but please PLEASE don't feel that you should let what it says in anyone's stats prevent you from beating them! All stats should do is influence HOW you go about beating them (should you choose to do so).

Sort of. Conversation went roughly thusly:

Tom: Sorry I haven't been writing much lately, I'll try and make sure I get something in for this show

Me: That's OK, life gets busy sometimes. Is it fair to say that if you don't get anything in for this show we should assume you're too busy and take you off the active list until further notice?

Tom: Yeah, that's probably best.

So, we got nothing, and Tom won't be booked until he specifically states he's got time and wants to be. Ladies and gentlemen, the fed is Flesherless in any capacity for the first time in... a long time.

In which case, I'm guessing you were making a reference that for reasons possibly related to age but more likely related to nationality, I didn't get.

Btw, card will hopefully be up sometime this evening. But Landon Doesn't Do Weekends, and I've been working so I haven't really had time.

Yeah, and the sport doesn't exist in this country except for the kids who aren't good enough at anything else... ;)

Sign in to follow this