TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Random Thoughts 3-27-08 to 5-28-08

Poor guy just doesn't want his daughter's ass to catch skin cancer. What a man!

Guess Savage's CD finally got through.

heh

Maybe he'll be so kind as to explain the joke, then?

It's a Family Guy reference. Stewie saw a little girl crying and made the same comment about the WNBA.

- When the Raw crew landed in Portugal, there was an incident where a fan grabbed Maria. This apparently scared her a lot. She was about to make a formal complaint when Umaga overheard the story and demanded to know who did it. Umaga never found the guy, but Maria was physically shaken over the incident.

Honestly, this is why nobody respects the WNBA!

Wha? :huh:

What does one thing have to do with the other?

Think about it: if a woman gets weepy over a little groping, how are they expected to score 30+ points a game? Y'know what I mean?

the one where hes in the pool with brooke and some dude is the best one.

Where?

I think he's talking about this one. Just a bizarre set of pics all around. Hogan has officially become a pervert and/or a weirdo in many people's eyes from what i gather reading around on this. The one where has his hand between her legs sealed the deal for most.

hhmm4.jpg

Hogan should grab Mean Gene for a press conference and said, "WELL YOU KNOW SOMETHING BROTHER, I used to wipe my daughter's ass when she was a baby, dude. So why should helping her with suntan lotion when she's older be any different? Right Mean Gene, my main man?"

GENE: "OH YEAH, HULK!"

HULK: "So WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHERS, when the 24-inch pythons apply suntan lotion ON YOU?"

*Hogan walks off posing and grunting while Gene wraps it up*

As noted earlier, a person by the name of Matthew Randazzo plans on writing a book on WWE called "Ring of Hell." It will be released in July by Phoenix Books. The book will chronicle the use of racial slurs on the part of WWE executives in the workplace. One WWE writer told Randazzo: "Brother Love and Michael Hayes would also routinely make racist jokes. I heard them use the 'n' word a few times."

Randazzo also claimed that a WWE production member asked him to release the following statement anonymously:

Michael Hayes 60-day suspension for allegedly making racist comments comes as no surprise to anyone who has ever worked with him. Since Stephanie took over the reigns of Creative, bringing him on-board after Russo and Ferrera left for WCW, Hayes has been a racist boor making n-jokes at every writers' meeting -- until one day that he was shocked and offended that Stephanie hired an African-American Writer's Assistant in 2003.

Stephanie called this talented young man in for an interview while Hayes was on holiday since she knew that Hayes being on the interview panel would have led to Hayes saying something racist and causing a lawsuit even before the African American candidate for the job was hired (every potential writer is interviewed by every sitting member of the writing teams of all shows in a panel format, prior to meeting with Stephanie). He was eventually hired.

When Hayes found out that an African-American was hired for the job, he thought that he was being ribbed. He said to someone who used to work at the WWE at the time who wishes to remain anonymous: 'Hired WHAT as a writer? I didn't know those boys can even write their name. Let's take bets on how long he will last here.' Needless to say, the African-American writer lasted less than 4 months at WWE Creative, with Hayes constantly burying him to Stephanie; and he actually made racist jokes in front of the said writer. The writer never made a formal complaint, which boggles the mind, and it allowed Hayes to continue on in his position.

Since the African-American writer, at least two other visible minorities have been hired by Stephanie, and always when Hayes is on vacation. Only one has survived more than 6 months, and that is current writer Dave Kapoor, who is of East-Indian descent. For the record, Hayes has made fun of him constantly whenever Kapoor isn't around, calling him and The Great Khali 'Our two resident sand-[n-words].'

Several other people within WWE backed up this and other stories regarding Hayes this past week.

lop.com

As bad as that makes Hayes look, that makes the Mcmahons look equally as bad for keeping someone like that around when they knew full well the type of stuff he says and the racist beliefs he obviously has. Makes you really wonder what the mcmahons really believe and think. If they had problems with such racism, they wouldn't keep him around. Pretty damning if you ask me.

I think Lashley vs. Hayes could be a decent match it they were ever to book it. It wouldn't be the worst thing the WWE has done.

As noted earlier, a person by the name of Matthew Randazzo plans on writing a book on WWE called "Ring of Hell." It will be released in July by Phoenix Books. The book will chronicle the use of racial slurs on the part of WWE executives in the workplace. One WWE writer told Randazzo: "Brother Love and Michael Hayes would also routinely make racist jokes. I heard them use the 'n' word a few times."

Randazzo also claimed that a WWE production member asked him to release the following statement anonymously:

Michael Hayes 60-day suspension for allegedly making racist comments comes as no surprise to anyone who has ever worked with him. Since Stephanie took over the reigns of Creative, bringing him on-board after Russo and Ferrera left for WCW, Hayes has been a racist boor making n-jokes at every writers' meeting -- until one day that he was shocked and offended that Stephanie hired an African-American Writer's Assistant in 2003.

Stephanie called this talented young man in for an interview while Hayes was on holiday since she knew that Hayes being on the interview panel would have led to Hayes saying something racist and causing a lawsuit even before the African American candidate for the job was hired (every potential writer is interviewed by every sitting member of the writing teams of all shows in a panel format, prior to meeting with Stephanie). He was eventually hired.

When Hayes found out that an African-American was hired for the job, he thought that he was being ribbed. He said to someone who used to work at the WWE at the time who wishes to remain anonymous: 'Hired WHAT as a writer? I didn't know those boys can even write their name. Let's take bets on how long he will last here.' Needless to say, the African-American writer lasted less than 4 months at WWE Creative, with Hayes constantly burying him to Stephanie; and he actually made racist jokes in front of the said writer. The writer never made a formal complaint, which boggles the mind, and it allowed Hayes to continue on in his position.

Since the African-American writer, at least two other visible minorities have been hired by Stephanie, and always when Hayes is on vacation. Only one has survived more than 6 months, and that is current writer Dave Kapoor, who is of East-Indian descent. For the record, Hayes has made fun of him constantly whenever Kapoor isn't around, calling him and The Great Khali 'Our two resident sand-[n-words].'

Several other people within WWE backed up this and other stories regarding Hayes this past week.

lop.com

Could the African American writer being mentioned be Patrice O'Neal?

Edit: I missed the 2003 date..Patrice was a writer in 2000.

Unless this is just one chapter, is this really something you're interested in reading?

I don't see how somebody could write a whole book about racism in the WWE

Coloring?

Now I know what to get my little brother for Christmas.

I don't see how somebody could write a whole book about racism in the WWE

Coloring?

Now I know what to get my little brother for Christmas.

ecwcoloringbook.jpg

Who do I make the check out to?

As reported in an article on Merinews.com April 30, The Great Khali has taken up yoga as suggested by spiritual guru, Baba Ramdev. The Punjabi giant took up the exercise to help him control his temper and relax.

He isn't, but if he cleans himself up in rehab and keeps his agent position, I think he will be. He's close with JBL, who seems to be close with Vince. He should be i there legitimately but when it comes down to it, he'll get in just based on his standing with the company.

Ron will get in the WWE Hall Of Fame but it won't be for a really long time. WWE seems to be going the route of inducting guys when Wrestlemania is in their hometown.