TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aero

Smackdown vs. Raw 2009: News/screens

Yeah, I've just found that. It asked me if I wanted to skip adding it and I said no, thereby implying that I did want it. And then when I start my game up today, I still don't have it.

Con-fucking-fusing.

I wish they'd release the downloadable content...well, first on 360...then a little bit faster.

By now, IMO, we should have had at least Primo Colon and Jack Swagger as DLC.

It's still not out for 360? Damn, what's the hold up? From what I understand it's up to Sony & MS as to when the DLC appears on their online stores.

Does anybody knows when the next patch to fix this fucked up patch will come? Also, when and who or what will be in the next DLC. I'm looking forward for Manu and a heel RTW. But I hope they fix the patch. Fuckin fuck ups.

Does anybody knows when the next patch to fix this fucked up patch will come? Also, when and who or what will be in the next DLC. I'm looking forward for Manu and a heel RTW. But I hope they fix the patch. Fuckin fuck ups.

I'm hoping that they release Jack Swagger and Primo next.

That way, I can get my champions (of the titles that are still in existance) up to date.

Currently still have Matt for ECW and using Jimmy Wang Yang as Primo's spot-holder.

What changes have you guys made to your rosters?

I know doing so is nothing more than cosmetic.. but I got rid of Smackdown and only have ECW & RAW brands now. I've also put all the women in the WCW brand (thinking it could stand for Women's Championship Wrestling), and Victoria holds that title.

ECW has the World Heavyweight & ECW Titles Unified (Edge), IC Title (CM), World Tag Team Titles (Henry & Burke) & Cruiser Title (Bourne).

RAW has WWE Heavyweight (Orton), WWE Tag Team Titles (Rhodes & DiBiase) & US Title (Rey).

I put the Hardcore Title on the Masked Man since I never use him (and I hate that title), and I put the WCW Title on the one CAW I have of myself, and those two guys along with Tony are all a part of the "Free Agents" brand.

Shit... What are the most difficult "abilities" to get for you all?

I have so much trouble getting the Cage ability that I have yet to do it.

I had the problem with the Patch about the kip-up ability.

Blood is damn near impossible for me.

Steal taunt is pretty difficult since a lot of your opponents doesnt have that ability and if they do, they barely use it.

And if you've done these abilities, which is the best way to do it?

Well, it looks like the honeymoon is over with the game for me. I haven't touched it since a few days after the DLC. I bought to game to play some online multiplayer, but since the online is so damn laggy, then defeats that purpose. There aren't any real goals or challenges to work towards, so the single player experience doesn't really have enough to keep me coming back. I may keep the game for another month or so, and then trade it in for some credit towards Resident Evil 5.

I hope when the DLC content comes for the 360 everything is still included at this point. I know the Divas Santa costumes were PS3 exclusive (and would be bizarre at this point anyway), but I want to make sure we still get Super Crazy and the original rip of Priceless, seeing as now the bizarre WWE The Music Vol. 9 remix has hit TV now too.

Alot of things in this game piss me off. And now it's gotten to the point where it's just small things. Ignoring the elephant in the room that is no DLC or patch for a second.

- You can't use AI online. This means if playing with friends and you have an odd number, well fuck, you can't do anything but three way matches. Perhaps I WANT to play a tag match? If I'm alone on a team WHYTHEFUCKCAN'TICONTROLBOTHANDLETAIDOSOMESHIT?!

- Can't do Rumbles or EC or anything above four people online. No reason for this whatsoever in this era. If I want to, I should be able to line up thirty fucking people and do a legitimate Royal Rumble. IT'S 2009. PROGRESS.

- It's impossible to make an accurate Jack Swagger and play online because they made it so you can't fucking use symbols. Sure, you can do it if you just want to have a regular singlet, but what's the point? OMG, SOMEONE MIGHT MAKE A VAUGELY MENACING DESIGN. THINK OF THE CHILDREN! :(

- Can't trade Edits. Completely fucking stupid.

- They removed moves, and even VERY simple moves aren't in the game. You gotta MAKE the move...and ironically, they put the motions in there. Most likely just to ensure you use the goddamn thing.

- Storyline/career both suck. It's astounding that they still can't make anything that's halfway compelling.

- Can't record online moments. Again. Stupid. WHATSTHEPOINTOFITTHEN?!?

- Takes an hour to make one good edit's look. Takes twenty for Fire Pro. Problem.

And that's ignoring small issues, like how Netplay blew at first, and you'll still get games of incredible lag. Or how the game is broken towards a few moves that are given super priority, hard to block, and are just fucking annoying (Shoulder block with little motion, I'm looking at you) and other anger inducing issues. The game is only good as long as your opponent decides to play fair. Once they decide not to, the game falls to shit as they'll abuse moves just to win. Douchebags.

I've made up my mind. There's so many games coming out, that if DLC and the patch aren't out for 360 by the end of this month, I'm selling the game and I probably won't be in line to buy anything THQ related for awhile. That goes even for the UFC game. This is bullshit. And before you say it, I SINCERELY doubt this is Microsoft's fault. Why the *fuck* would they be sitting on DLC and a patch? They wouldn't. Makes no business sense. THQ must have made a deal with Sony, and just never reported it. That or it's my theory that they are *TRYING* to ruin the WWE's game brand since they won't have the license anymore.

They're releasing the DLC right after Legends of Wrestlemania comes out? That's smart.

They're releasing the DLC right after Legends of Wrestlemania comes out? That's smart.

Sarcasm or not?

sarcasm