TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aero

Smackdown vs. Raw 2009: News/screens

Wow. Really? What the hell is the point anymore?

*Shrug* Dunno. But it was fun simming Bourne vs London in a ladder match for the Cruiserweight Title.

And seeing Bourne do a SSP off the top of the ladder.

Next I'll have to sim Priceless vs. World's Greatest Tag Team

Doesn't seem they released the patch for 360, unless it's packaged IN the DLC. Which...makes me angrier about the whole thing if they did it.

I could give a fuck about DLC. I want the patch with the CAW point dealy.

Doesn't seem they released the patch for 360, unless it's packaged IN the DLC. Which...makes me angrier about the whole thing if they did it.

I could give a fuck about DLC. I want the patch with the CAW point dealy.

Now you mention it, I'm not sure that's included in the DLC - I'll have a look and let you know.

I don't get on my X-box a lot these days, but I got on last weekend to play and had seen the DLC was finally available. I had been saving points for the DLC since like December so I purchased it and it acknowledged my purchase but wouldn't download. It gave me some error message and said it would attempt later. Haven't been back on since, so we will see how it goes.

As for DLC 2, I am always for more people. When I was searching to see if I could find pics or anything, I saw things with people complaining. I'd like these characters, I'm just doubting I will ever see them for my X-box.

It is a double edged sword. People are complaining because DLC pack 2 cannot be put into LOWM. People are complaining becaused they used the Bushwackers. People are complaining because Christian, R Truth, Koslov, Primo are not in it. etc.

Bottom line is that THQ said that the purpose of the DLC will so that we can keep our SmackDown! Vs. Raw rosters as close to the real rosters as possible, and so far, they have failed. Big players like R-Truth, Christian, Unified Tag Team Champion Primo, etc, are all missing from the game and have not been added as of yet via DLC.

That's what next(this) year's game is for!

People buy new games regardless. It all comes down to gameplay. Nobody is going to buy Smackdown 2010 because it has Christian in it. The same goes for Primo and Koslov. It wouldn't hurt THQ/Yukes to make them DLC to get people to buy it for 2009.

I saw the info about the new DLC posted at Cheap Ass Gamer, but the poster said it wasn't actually downloadable from the PSN store, and that it was just listed on the website. Is it downloadable now?

We really need a DLC pack with some combination of Jack Swagger, Christian, Vladimir Kozlov, Primo, and Maryse.

WWE.com has the photo galleries of the new DLC pack on their site now. Can't say this really makes me regret trading the game in a few months ago.

So I got the DLC 2 pack. Only used Doink and Vader so far. Was worried at first because Doink had no music or video, but when I used Vader he had his WWE music and video. Haven't tried the others yet. Nice little add-on for a few bucks IMO. Plus, there is a free update to use the DLC online, so maybe that means they are working on transporting them into the Legends game.

So I got the DLC 2 pack. Only used Doink and Vader so far. Was worried at first because Doink had no music or video, but when I used Vader he had his WWE music and video. Haven't tried the others yet. Nice little add-on for a few bucks IMO. Plus, there is a free update to use the DLC online, so maybe that means they are working on transporting them into the Legends game.

Doink has no music or video? Lame

Yeah, I was disappointed. I would figure that theme would be stock music, so I don't know the rules or anything on that. I still need to check out the Bushwhackers and Earthquake. For some reason all the downloads took so long for me, I was Smackdowned out by the time I got a chance to get everyone. Just tried out a couple and moved on.

It appears with the new DLC, I am being plauged by the custom music skipping problem I had with the Legends game. It only happened with the new DLC guys, As I had previously done custom songs for many of the regular characters as well as CAWS., and Plus the previous dlc. I double checked it and it only happens with the dlc pack 2 guys. Damn.

Still no sign of the DLC in the UK, damn it. Is their a stat fix for the CAWs in it? Because while Vader appeals, that's what I REALLY want.

Well, I found the place to enter it, but this just makes all CAWs 90. Which means all new CAWs are the same, no chance to create ones with different strengths and weaknesses...