TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Attn: TNA Folder

Most of you already frequent the WWE Folder, so I won't rehash too much of what I said there. I have taken over moderating duties for the wrestling folders and plan to overhaul each respective folder in an effort to open up conversation and end the era of mega-threads.

I am focused on the WWE Folder at the moment, but changes are coming here as well. The CWDWAT monster will be closed tomorrow. I will try to break out relevant discussion, but feel free to start placing new items in their own threads.

You will have to bear with me in the early stages as I am not a current viewer of the TNA product. As always, I open for suggestions on how to make this folder the best for those you use it.

Please feel free to use this thread for questions, comments and concerns.

Thanks.

I think the closing of the CWDWAT is a great idea. It gets to the point where you just use that for everything and it stunts to opportunity to discuss topics more in depth.

I'm going to make a OAO thread for the shows each week, since we got away from doing it and just kept posting in the spoiler threads (That and I like writing previews). There wasn't even a ppv thread last month...which won't happen this month since Lockdown actually looks...you know...good.

I'll start topics that I think are interesting for discussion (right now there's an Angle/Joe thread discussing the buildup and potential aftermath of, and a thread about Creed and a discussion of weather it's time to create a real midcard title...so...check em out!) but what I think is interesting and what everyone else thinks is interesting are probably different things.

I was happy with some of the discussion we were able to get going today (especially about the midcard title...before it was hit with a terrorist attack) and hope to see it continue in the future.

We are going to try to do the same things in here as the WWE folder as far as pinning threads and such. The goal will be to have threads for each show started and pinned the day before the show (unless it is a PPV, that will get pinned earlier than that), and keep it pinned through the day after the show. More topics and discussion would certainly be more welcome. Let us know what you would like to see done in here.

Okay, we have initiated a couple of things in the WWE folder to get more discussion going on days there are no shows. What would you guys like to see in this folder? We have the Town Hall threads over there (that will have guest hosts each week pretty soon), and Cheech is trying out a Profile thread on a new wrestler each week. Do you guys want those here? Do you want something else entirely? Give us some feedback, it's your folder.

Okay, we have our first Town Hall up for this folder. We will have one of these every Friday, and would love to have guest hosts. If you want to host one in the future, pm me with your topic and I'll try to keep a rotation of one a week. Please stick to the format on them and if discussion breaks out that is off topic, we will just split that into its own thread. Enjoy!