TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Raw (3/31)

This is more reminscent of Strike Force's reunion/breakup at WrestleMania V where ten minutes after they reunited, Martel turned heel and left poor Tito Santana to get the shit knocked out of him by The Brainbusters.

Hey they won! Forget everything I just said.

This is more reminscent of Strike Force's reunion/breakup at WrestleMania V where ten minutes after they reunited, Martel turned heel and left poor Tito Santana to get the shit knocked out of him by The Brainbusters.

Hey they won! Forget everything I just said.

They're slowburning Kendrick. He was playing the subtle heel there after the match with the pose and shiteating grin.

Why does Cody Rhodes have the Triforce from Zelda on his boots?

Cody is old school, even in his choice of entertainment.

LMAO - that's awesome.

I just found his explanation for it at this site:

http://individual.com/story.php?story=80069840

"When I got my new boots done, I've got three gold triangles on the side of my boot. So I said it symbolizes me, Dusty and Goldust. I related it to wrestling, but really it's the tri-force from the video game The Legend of Zelda. That's like a book for me. Every year I replay a link to the past on Super Nintendo. That was my generation full through and through."

LMAO - that's awesome.

"When I got my new boots done, I've got three gold triangles on the side of my boot. So I said it symbolizes me, Dusty and Goldust. I related it to wrestling, but really it's the tri-force from the video game The Legend of Zelda. That's like a book for me. Every year I replay a link to the past on Super Nintendo. That was my generation full through and through."

Suddenly, I like Cody Rhodes a little more.

LMAO - that's awesome.

Suddenly, I like Cody Rhodes a little more.

Ditto.

I wouldn't mind seeing a best of....20 or 30 between those two. But why job your MITB winner the next night? It's not like he looked bad, but I found it curious.

Could always be the start of a feud, if they play it right...

I don't think that it's very good booking. There's no reason for Punk to get beaten clean the night after the biggest win of his career.

I wouldn't mind seeing a best of....20 or 30 between those two. But why job your MITB winner the next night? It's not like he looked bad, but I found it curious.

Makes since to me. They need to start building matches for Backlash which is 3-4 weeks away.

Well, Edge jobbed to Benoit the night after winning MITB 1, so it's not a new thing.

I don't think that it's very good booking. There's no reason for Punk to get beaten clean the night after the biggest win of his career.

It wasn't like he lost to some methodical set-up. He got out of the Walls and then fell victim to an out-of-nowhere Codebreaker. You'd almost consider it a fluke, but it's probably just to keep people looking strong. Punk won't need to look real strong right now, so long as he can regain whatever he loses once he makes his intentions towards a championship clear.

Wow......it's time for Godzilla vs. King Kong right now.

I must admit. I'm very intrigued by this meeting here.

(wow, King made that Godzilla vs. King Kong comment AFTER I posted it here)