TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LesnarLunatic

My Wwe Shitlist

Guest LesnarLunatic

First off, X-Pac. X-Pac is a washed up unmotivated piece of shit in the ring. He can only have good matches if his friends are wrestling with him or if it's with a miracle worker. Plus, he's delusional about himself thinking that he is a draw, when he sucks dick.

Next, The Hardyz and Lita. Both of the Hardys give that "massive fruit' vibe in my opinion. Coming out in fucking winter coats in May, coming out with glow in the dark shit on. What the fuck is their god damn problem? This isn't a fucking rave party Jeff, so stop dressing like your in one. Both of them are god damn hicks who can't work a microphone for shit, and I'd think they'd be used to holding those sort of things in their hands and putting their mouth near it based on what they prefer. As for Lita, she's horsefaced, ugly, and appearently biting her tongue, cuz it ain't worth the rishk

Test. Test is a no charisma, no talent piece of shit. Who only has a job because he's best friends with Shane McMahon. Test couldn't draw flies if he crapped in the woods. He's just a poor man's Kevin Nash. Meaning that he has less ability than Nash and he's never had a decent match.

Michael Cole. Cole is a whining little bitch assclown. Hundreds of Americans are whining because they have to share their name with this bitch. To hell with Michael Cole, he's a clueless little dipshit.

Triple H. Triple H is a boring as hell poor-ass excuse for a babyface. Why the fuck are people supposed to cheer for him? because he can beat up 40 men at once? Because he hits people with a sledgehammer? because it looks like he crapped hair and put it on his head? Triple H sucks dick in the ring now. He isn't pulling anything out of his ass except X-Pac's head. Plus, he only got this far because he pushed himself over everybody else while he was fucking the boss' daughter.

To the people I named. Fuck you.

Guest AM The Kid

Wow, I hate all of them too! As well as: Bradshaw, The Rock, The Godfather, D'lo Brown, Spike, Justin Cradible, Buh Buh Ray Dudley...and much, much more!