TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

WWE Draft 2008

Our next WWE Draft 2008 pick:

With the 11th pick of the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft..... Raw receives MATT STRIKER!

ECW is going to have to pick up 50% of the rest of the picks, the roster is looking very short.

I was watching the draft tracker and as Matt S... started scrolling I was thinking Matt Sydal and was pissed.

Striker isn't half bad in the ring actually and if I never hear "Social Studies teacher from wherever NY" it will be too soon. Why can't he have the Dean Douglas-type gimmick and grade wrestlers to start midcard feuds?

To whoever said Chuck Palumbo can't get over. He was at least getting a good crowd response when he first returned with the biker gimmick. I went to a SD taping in late August of last year and his entrance and victory pop rivaled Batista's. Just a few weeks later though, he started slapping-around Michelle McCool, and now he's just another random guy with a biker gimmick.

I would like to see Paul London get shipped back to Smackdown as well. For some reason, WWE had no interest in letting them have a decent tag title run on RAW, but didn't mind them holding the SD Tag Titles for about 10 months.

ECW has only lost two wrestlers and gained two and a half. They've lost Big Daddy V, which really is no loss, and Matt Striker, who was never used and added Mark Henry who for better or worse is considered an upper card guy, Super Crazy and Hornswoggle.

If anything Raw is getting screwed so far, adding Matt Striker, Chuck Palumbo, Deuce and Jamie Noble while losing DH Smith, Trevor Murdoch, Brian Kendrick, Super Crazy and Maria.

SD! is doing really well for itself, however I think this is all because ECW is moving to Raw with it's talent exchange possibility. SD needs to add to it's roster and Raw can lose quite a few if essentially adding Kofi, Benjamin, Miz, Morrison, Hardy and the rest.

To whoever said Chuck Palumbo can't get over. He was at least getting a good crowd response when he first returned with the biker gimmick. I went to a SD taping in late August of last year and his entrance and victory pop rivaled Batista's. Just a few weeks later though, he started slapping-around Michelle McCool, and now he's just another random guy with a biker gimmick.

I think the bike got the pops. I like Palumbo more now with the Slash hat he wears to the ring. A biker without tatooes is like a fat personal trainer or skinny Italian chef.

Shelton Benjamin to Smackdown. Not bad. SD! is getting stacked. See HHH heading there was a good thing. You knew one of Kofi or Shelton were moving after last nights extreme rules blow-off. It was good while it lasted.

Last pick in the draft will be Raw gets ECW talent sharing contract!

ECW has only lost two wrestlers and gained two and a half. They've lost Big Daddy V, which really is no loss, and Matt Striker, who was never used and added Mark Henry who for better or worse is considered an upper card guy, Super Crazy and Hornswoggle.

If anything Raw is getting screwed so far, adding Matt Striker, Chuck Palumbo, Deuce and Jamie Noble while losing DH Smith, Trevor Murdoch, Brian Kendrick, Super Crazy and Maria.

SD! is doing really well for itself, however I think this is all because ECW is moving to Raw with it's talent exchange possibility. SD needs to add to it's roster and Raw can lose quite a few if essentially adding Kofi, Benjamin, Miz, Morrison, Hardy and the rest.

Yeah, they seem to really be making an effort to make smackdown on par with raw and not just the B show.

Wow, Smackdown is actually looking pretty good. Maybe HASS can go back to Smackdown too. Reunite the World Greatest Tag Team on their home stage of Smackdown.

Wow, Smackdown is actually looking pretty good. Maybe HASS can go back to Smackdown too. Reunite the World Greatest Tag Team on their home stage of Smackdown.

Haas is dangerously close to being "endeavored". Benjamin can be a player on SD! I mean he wouln't look out of place in the ring with MVP, Umaga, Finlay, Big Show and even HHH, Undertaker and Edge.

OK, so lemme get this straight.

The World Heavyweight Championship & WWE Championships will be fought between a RAW and SD guy each.

The ECW Championship will be between a RAW guy (the champ), and an SD and ECW guy.

The US Championship is between two ECW guys.

The WWE Tag Team Championship is now between 4 guys all on ECW.

Yeah... I hate them doing the draft so close to NoC. It's MADNESS!

One word: PEDIGREE.

For a spilt second, I actually thought Carlito would be Triple H free.