TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Downward Spiral Discussion

I have to say, I'm excited to see Alexander vs. IL for the World Title. It feels like a fresh match up and for the World Title, to boot. But first, IL has to get through Manson.

I don't want to see IL lose any momentum going into his title match, but allowing Manson to choose the stipulation (MAKE IT A TRIPLE THREAT) can lead to a lot of fun.

Discuss.

Guest This is Bo

I myself think that would be interesting...triple threat, that should be entertaining. IL is a beast, evidently it was a close match between IL and myself and who knows, if I had more time to write he probably would of beaten me easier.

The hardcore bitches should be fun to read as well. Does Annie still have it, can Taiga do some damage control after her loss to Wildchild?

My match vs. Va'aiga will be hard to write, it's been a long time since I wrote a match where my opponent is bigger than me (Last one I write was Bo vs. Thugg where I damn near killed Thugg). I think my writing abilities has improved but I know Va'aiga is a monster if given time (Which we have). I'm going to do my best and hopefully come out with a surprise win. I do have an ending planned out already, just have to work out with the rest of the 4500 words.

Well, it's time to get started...must write promo or two.

SIN

You know, i hadn't even considered the Triple Threat possibility - it was more a case of Manson should have something to fight for, but why should it be for his partner to pick the stip? Certainly an interesting idea.

Yeah, I'm really pumped for this one, I'm already a good 3k into it so far since our styles mesh pretty well. So, for the sake of writing the match, could MANSON make it a triple threat? I'm down for that because if he wins then, well, he won it and earned it. Either way, it's fun throwin' around ideas for what stipulations to use but I've decided not to make it anything too over-the-top ridiculous gorecore bit... but my definition of "over-the-top" and his may differ. Kidding, but seriously. Plus Annie vs Taiga is finally going down, so I'm sure that'll be entertaining and probably pretty violent too. Va'aiga and S.I.N. should also be a fun, violent one too. So violence all 'round for all, just like Jayson G. would've wanted it.

Good luck everyone.

Edit: I'm also assuming that the winner will just PM Toxx or Landon after the show to say the stipulation or should we churn out a lil' promo revealing the stipulation?

Edit (squared): Bo, you're too modest.

A quick little post-match promo would be great, if not if yourself and Manson can let me know BEFORE due date what your choice of stip would be, then we won't lose any time setting up the next card while we wait to hear :D

My match vs. Va'aiga will be hard to write, it's been a long time since I wrote a match where my opponent is bigger than me (Last one I write was Bo vs. Thugg where I damn near killed Thugg). I think my writing abilities has improved but I know Va'aiga is a monster if given time (Which we have). I'm going to do my best and hopefully come out with a surprise win. I do have an ending planned out already, just have to work out with the rest of the 4500 words.

Well, it's time to get started...must write promo or two.

SIN

Oooh a promo. You can bet your life on a reply. And a reasonable amount of cash that it will feature swearing and shouting. I'm looking forward to writing this match! Let violence commence!

*dies of shock*

It's Muzz!

*dies of shock again*

And he's changed his board name!

All hail.

Wait, hold up...are you saying...ARE YOU SAYING THAT I RUSHED FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER!!!

I thought that the due date was on the 13th...

I asked for an extension on the 13th for a few hours and had to rush it and come to realize that its due...ITS DUE... TODAY!!!!

Fuck!, this aint right.

OK, I'm going to need an extension, give me an hour to proof read my work, I cant do it now cause I'm at work, I get home around 6:30. PLEASE...PLEASE give me an extension.

FUCK

SHIT

ASS

HOLE

BITCH

I've been in and out of the site wondering when the show is going to be posted...waiting, I was about to post "WHEN IS THE SHOW GOING TO BE UP!" then I saw 'Va'aiga' writing I dont need an extension,

I said what?

Then I look.

I said fuck.

My co-worker said what?

I said nothin.

They said but.

I said what?!

'why you stuck?

I said who?

They said you.

I said me?

They said yeah you.

I said for real?

They said that's true.

I said my bad

They said it's all good...just keep in check your attitude

We at work not in the hood

And we need work to buy food.

Sorry, got carried away...

I'm pretty sure more people have this happen to them! This is my first time after ALL these YEARS that I've been doing this.

WC...You're avatar, classic.

I loved that movie, what's it call again Something Princess?

That's a funny ass movie and he's a funny dude...

You liked to THINK THAT...Wouldnt you. CLASSIC

I always keep a good track of the due date so i can plan when to write... about 6 hours before the match is due generally :)

Oh and never enter a battle of wits with a Sicilian!

I always keep a good track of the due date so i can plan when to write... about 6 hours before the match is due generally :)

Oh and never enter a battle of wits with a Sicilian!

Certainly not when DEATH is on the line.

I always keep a good track of the due date so i can plan when to write... about 2 hours before the match is due, with an extension request generally :)

fixed to reflect how I do things.

-Annie

Sign in to follow this