TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Let's pour one out for Agent's mod status

Goodbye, Mod Agent. You lived your life like a big viking psychedelic drug-taking candle in the wind. That'll teach you not to cross the Marn.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Agent will be coming back. We sorted things out internally.

The record will show that I threatened to pitch a bitch if Agent was demodded. He is the voice of reason in an otherwise unreasonable world.

So Agent is coming back even though VX and 909 were brought in to fill the void created by him and Milky being demodded. And I thought we had a lot of mods before! This is like on Hey Dude when Ted left the ranch, so they brought in Jake, and later Kyle to replace him, and then Ted came back and they had like four dudes sharing one room.

Furthermore, the ability to change one's username is not a mandate for one to do so. Think about it, SpatulaNose McVegantreats.

Agent is the best thing to ever happen to this board. Were he to be demodded, I would have to make a video depicting the scenario in some sort of amusing way.

The phrase " I see you hating," which was introduced to me by former forums.thesmartmarks.com poster Incandenza, continues to inform my every interaction with people, be it online or in person. Those receiving drunken PMs from me should consider it a compliment. I only contact those who I hold in high regard.

I've posted 39 times today. That's 6.69% of all board activity for the day! Let me be a cautionary tale for all young posters out there: Don't do as Kinetic done did.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

With all the dirt I have on this place, de-modding me would be a terrible error.

Scandal!

Well, somebody had to be deposed for Metal Ed to have a moderator slot, right?

I guess he had been campaigning for it. It's all fucking politics, man. Just a big popularity contest with these guys.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

If it's not done by the end of the week, Milky and I will seriously get drunk this saturday and fucking trash the place.

Anyone else get the mental image of Amy Winehouse and a Viking going batshit crazy?

Anyone?

Milky had posted a self pic once that reminded me of Glenn Danzig. So now, that is the mental image I have everytime I think of Milky...well err uh I mean when I see a post from him that's what I start thinking, you see...not that I think of Milky outside of here or anything...

okay so I do sometimes :(

do you use the word "milky" when you think about him? like, "i wonder if milky's in traffic right now" or "i wonder if milky's being carded at a bar"?

I still picture Agent looking like Kerry King from Slayer, but I've seen enough pictures of Milky that I actually visualize him when I read his posts. Usually the one where he's wearing the Britney Spears t-shirt.

The phrase " I see you hating," which was introduced to me by former forums.thesmartmarks.com poster Incandenza, continues to inform my every interaction with people, be it online or in person. Those receiving drunken PMs from me should consider it a compliment. I only contact those who I hold in high regard.

Before our exchange of PMs on Monday, I had received a grand total of five (5) in my entire boarding career. Thank you for making me feel loved again.

do you use the word "milky" when you think about him? like, "i wonder if milky's in traffic right now" or "i wonder if milky's being carded at a bar"?

Yes, mainly because I don't know his real name....Dave, is it?

Whenever I read Milky's posts, I picture Ogre in Revenge of The Nerds behind a keyboard since I thought one of his recent pictures he posted on here resembled him. I'm sure The Milkster will appreciate that.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I'm back and all is right with the world.

Milky, whom I love like a brother, is probably fucked because he literally didn't do anything. That's life.

Bro knux.