TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest (Loggins Name)

Airbag/How Am I Driving?

Guest Smues

I don't know, but somebody had better or it might be a sin. I better gulag myself too.

Guest Teal-y Dan

My poor, poor thread.

Anyway, here's a policy clarification:

If you ask to get banned, you will get banned.

False. You will not be banned. You may be laughed at for being a melodramatic nancy with a martyrdom complex, but not banned.

I have nothing to be ashamed of regarding my conduct in the thread where Marney was banned.

When it was a discussion of current events, my points were well thought out and intelligently expressed. When it was moved into the Chocolate Socket, my antagonism of the mods was incendiary yet highly entertaining at the same time. How dare you lump me in with the problems in that thread. My performance throughout was a shining beacon of exemplary conduct. My stellar reputation is unsullied by your slanderous barbs, which are clearly a result of your jealousy. I hope you all look at that thread long and hard and examine where you went wrong, paying special attention to the parts where I was cruelly abused by others...yet I soldiered on and continued to bring high quality posts in the way that only I can.

Most importantly, I hope you noticed that after 9 years of posting in the different incarnations of this board, I still have the same highly honed skills that I always had when it comes to doing what I do best...killing threads, for I AM The Thread Killer.

Snausages.

That's right, you heard me.

Thank you, and good night.

Guest Vitamin X

All those years of e-fedding and watching wrestling helped him write that promo, see.

Guest blame that goot.

We need to discuss our Forum Rules. To what extent do these need to be codified? In the spirit of the Golden Rule, I'd like to distill everything down to "don't be a dumbass, the rest is commentary, now go and post," but there are some disagreements on this. yr thoughts?

I think if you truly wanted some adult discussion you would ban the whole death threat/rape threat is ok BS. There is a certain point to letting things go but to have people go willy nilly too much just leads to wanting to post at another place that isn't populated by retards, jackoffs and a certain Canuck who wants to fight everyone.

And the Pit has quite a few of those too...

That should be on EHME and any others who can't handle it or even those who choose to take issue. As long as it doesn't filter out to the rest of the board, where 'don't be a dumbass' would surely apply, it should be fine.

The only way I'll feel like letting out is if you post. If you don't, you'll never come out.

And if you create another account on this forum while you're in here and I catch you, I'll ban you.

King is really terrible.

He just has this very condescending attitude with his posts, with his: If you post this again, it will be deleted, ask to be banned, we will ban you, stuff like that.

And yes, the gay soccer player

We need to discuss our Forum Rules. To what extent do these need to be codified? In the spirit of the Golden Rule, I'd like to distill everything down to "don't be a dumbass, the rest is commentary, now go and post," but there are some disagreements on this. yr thoughts?

I know, I know, it seems silly and annoying, but I really think it's ultimately necessary, especially with a large community that has a number of notable posters airing concerns surrounding possible management bias. Writing up formal rules will save you a lot of time and frustration down the line by circumventing any claims of selective enforcement.

And if you create another account on this forum while you're in here and I catch you, I'll ban you.

That wasn't even my idea!

I've never read so much whining from one person. Ever. I mean, that's all you do, complain. Can't you find something else to do with your time?

I know, I know, it seems silly and annoying, but I really think it's ultimately necessary, especially with a large community that has a number of notable posters airing concerns surrounding possible management bias. Writing up formal rules will save you a lot of time and frustration down the line by circumventing any claims of selective enforcement.

FWIW, we have been working on a actual rules list the last couple days.

He'd also like to marry Hillary Duff and have lots of little kids with their own malformed five-o-clock shadows, but that ain't happening either.

but....but....it's what he wants! :(

Haha, I don't want to be a mod. Then I'd be complaining to myself, and that'd just be awkward.

And I do more than complain, I argue with people who were surprised that Forbidden Kingdom hit #1. Every forum needs that.

Also, who is this public account person? I need to know, so I can start whining about them too