TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

The OAO TSM "Happy Birthday, you!" Thread

Jericholic82 is 26 today! One day only: Mention his name and get 5% off any purchase at Circuit City! Offer available only in the US and Canada. Check your local Circuit City for details.

*Offer not valid at "The Source"

Happy Birthday wishes to Diamondust. I don't think he ventures much further than the 24/7 section, but his posting there is appreciated, so have a good one.

Happy 27th birthday to Agent! Oh man, two years past the traditional cut off age for someone to become famous in the world of music. :(

Happy birthday Agent.

Also, we have a poster named Krug? Wow.

There was this bloke called Gregg who frequented the ROH boards (probably still does) and talked of seeing wrestling matches in person forty years ago. I have an inkling that he posted here for a time, but I might be wrong.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

This is the age at which a few famous musicians committed suicide.

Smartly Pretty turns 17 today. Why didn't I know that this guy was so young? He kept sending me money to ship him crates of booze, and I'm like "whatever gets you through the night, pal." I didn't know he was a goddamn teenager. I could have gone to jail.

There was this bloke called Gregg who frequented the ROH boards (probably still does) and talked of seeing wrestling matches in person forty years ago. I have an inkling that he posted here for a time, but I might be wrong.

Gregh. He still posts there, he never posted here

Flyboy turned 21 today. I mention this because it's also my brother's 21st birthday, and I had no idea that the two were the same age. It makes the sort of relationship that I had with Flyboy in 2002 feel a little creepier, as I certainly thought of my brother as being quite young at the time.

An awful lot of people turned 24 today. I'm sure there's some overlap, but I'd nevertheless like to say "fuck you." Fuck you and your youth. I hope that you die young.

Happy birthday pbone.

CronoT turns 29 today.