TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luke-o

Zero Punctuation Reviews

Yeah sorry I keep missing the updates. My drinking buddies moved out night out from Tuesdays to Wednesdays so I never get to see them until Thursday.

LIJ was awesome. STICKLE BRICK FIREFLY?!

Alone in the Dark, I've heard nothing but bad things about. Official Nintendo said it felt like an unfinished game.

AitD does feel rushed out the door and unfinished, which is too bad because it could have been awesome.

As it is, it's still awesomely bad. I finished the game on a rental.

I AM THE ***ING UNIVERSE!!!

The Prince of Persia retrospective was one of his best videos yet. Also, I'm surprised as hell to see Spider-man 2 on his top 5 games list.

I'm not, I loved Spider-Man 2.

I couldn't quite make the others out though. Number 5 kind of looked like Bart vs The Space Mutants but that can't be right.

One is Portal, another...looks like Silent Hill 1, could be wrong. Spider-Man 2, and the fifth one is...that game! The one with the egg thing on the cover, fuck I can't think of the title of it, he's mentioned it in the previous videos a few times.

1: Portal

2: Silent Hill 2

3: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

4: Spider-man 2

5: Fantasy World Dizzy

Congratulation! You win his utter disgust!

Those were pretty much my exact thoughts about the series. Great series, and at the very worst still "very good," albeit with some misguided attempts to "fix" the flaws.

I'm hoping he ends up sprouting those wings, too.

It's no secret I like the new Prince of Persia games, right?

1: Portal

2: Silent Hill 2

3: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

4: Spider-man 2

5: Fantasy World Dizzy

Congratulation! You win his utter disgust!

I'm American, he hates me already anyways.

I haven't updated this in a while, but I had to post this one due to the first couple of minutes which conveys exactly how I feel about the games industry (and the movie industry for that matter).

Braid

That is a good video.

I've only seen the demo played of Too Human and I thought it looked a bit shit right off the bat. Looks like I was right.

Meh, it made me giggle. Quite a bit actually.

On a side note: "Weekly updates by a fellow Brit" eh? Christ I'm rubbish at this.

Mercenaries 2 was last weeks. This weeks is The Force Unleashed for the Wii. Having played it on 360, is it really as bad as he makes it seem? He is right about the light saber being useless once your force lightning and force push are strong enough. It's still cool to hoist people into the air, throw your light saber through them, and then throw them into space.

Mercenaries 2 was last weeks. This weeks is The Force Unleashed for the Wii. Having played it on 360, is it really as bad as he makes it seem? He is right about the light saber being useless once your force lightning and force push are strong enough. It's still cool to hoist people into the air, throw your light saber through them, and then throw them into space.

If you paid attention, he only reviewed it for the Wii. He even says later on in the review that he wonders if he reviewed it for the 360 or PS3 if it would have seemed as bad.

It's really not that bad on the Wii. Really.

It's very playable and very fun. Sure the graphics are mid-level PS2 at best, but you only notice that in the God awful cutscenes.

If you paid attention, he only reviewed it for the Wii. He even says later on in the review that he wonders if he reviewed it for the 360 or PS3 if it would have seemed as bad.

Krome Studios, of Ty the Tasmanian Tiger and the last 2 Spyro games made that version of the game. LucasArts did the 360/PS3 versions. Also, the Metacritic and Gamerankings' scores are slightly higher on the PS360.