TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Mission Statement.

I figured I should post this in here too...

There are a few too many comments that don't warrant a thread in this folder. Individual game discussion = good. Very good. Please, create other threads. There's too much going on in one thread. Speaking for myself, that thread made it nearly impossible to locate a few things I wanted to read about, which sucks. If this idea takes, and I hope it does, I'll unpin that thread. I won't close it though, because there are certainly going to be random things someone wants to post.

Things like Zero Punctuation and the comments that come from that definitely warrant a thread. Please, make one. Madden 2009 and NFL Head Coach does too. I won't close them or merge them with something else (unless there are duplicate threads), so please, begin. Even if it's just three or four people talking to each other. In some ways, this thread has really, really hurt discussion.

Anyway, I made my point. I'm all ears for suggestions, as well.

I moved it, for all to see. Also, sorry, I couldn't wait to unpin the thread. It needed to be done.

This'll stay up for a few days, unless people have suggestions. Then it'll stay up until we discuss them.

I moved it, for all to see. Also, sorry, I couldn't wait to unpin the thread. It needed to be done.

This'll stay up for a few days, unless people have suggestions. Then it'll stay up until we discuss them.

Sticky the Wii Number thread. In addition, maybe track down the Xbox Live Gamertags thread, and the PSN Screennames thread (Was there a PSN screennams thread?) and sticky those.

Since the Wii Number thread is basically my responsibiliy, I'll do my best to keep it up to date. Whoever does the Xbox Live Gamertags thread, would be nice if there was organization such that all tags were on the first post (If it isn't that way already) If need me, I'll freaking do the Xbox tags too.

Maybe let me redo the DS numbers thread if I have time and people give a shit.

Sticky the Wii Number thread. In addition, maybe track down the Xbox Live Gamertags thread

Done and done.

and the PSN Screennames thread (Was there a PSN screennams thread?)

I don't see one, but I'll sticky it if someone creates it.

Since the Wii Number thread is basically my responsibiliy, I'll do my best to keep it up to date.

Thanks.

Whoever does the Xbox Live Gamertags thread, would be nice if there was organization such that all tags were on the first post (If it isn't that way already)

Did it, no problem.

Anything else? Great idea to do all that, btw. I'll pin the DS Numbers if you redo it.