TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cd213

Poster for Sacrifice

I found this poster for Sacrifice on May 11th. I found it at gerweck.net. Here. Looks like Joe is going to be winning the title at Lockdown, and maybe a 4-way at Sacrifice.

It took me a minute to figure out what about that poster would give you the impression that Joe was winning the title...and then I remembered that he'll retire if he doesn't win.

As for the 4 way...I think they just like to throw random people on their posters. The MCMG were on the Destination X poster...

Which makes me happy. Steiner/Angle was bad...but Steiner/Joe was fantastic...and we didn't get enough of it.

If Joe wins, it's the perfect first opponent IMO. Someone that he works well with, that he gets a bit of a boost from beating, and it would save other bigger matches for a later time.

go Joe!

With Steiner cashing in his shot I'm now sure that Joe is winning. Angle is going to feud with AJ over Karen and Steiner and Joe are going to work together.

Am I the only one who thinks this is just a bad Photoshop job? I mean, the colourtones in the photos don't even match up and a few of them just look like screencaps from a TV show...

Yeah Steiner is cashing in his money in the bank or whatever it is. So Joe almost has to be winning the belt. That feud was never quite resolved to my liking.

Am I the only one who thinks this is just a bad Photoshop job? I mean, the colourtones in the photos don't even match up and a few of them just look like screencaps from a TV show...

Yeah. That's one of the worst TNA posters I've seen them do. I know what they're trying to go for, but it looks really bad.

I was thinking the exact same thing, but I was afraid to say anything. I'm not afraid anymore. It looks like shit.