TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

CTDWAT: TNA Edition

Use this thread to post your minor thought that pop in your head. If a topic gets enough discussion, it will be split out for its own thread.

I know people think Tomko is the most improved in TNA, but I think the real answer is the Rock and Rave Connection. I can't believe I'm saying this but Lance Hoyt is actually entertaining in the role. Hell I wouldn't mind if they got the tag titles or feuded over them with LAX.

There hasn't been an update on that in a couple of months.

I think that having all the women wrestling on the ppv is as close as we're going to get. I don't think the ratings for a Knockouts show would do that well...but I guess you never really know unless you try

Perhaps they should try a Special every now and then. If the ratings seemed solid, they could try to move toward their own show.

The Guitar Hero guitars made me laugh.

I love Jimmy Raves "Thank you (insert obscure town here)" line. That doesn't seem to get old. Plus Christy it damn HOTTT (especially in person)!

Yeah...that gimmick doesn't bother me in the least. It makes them more memorable than hey...it's Lance Hoyt and Jimmy Rave. Their a low card tag team...and they've been working well with LAX in recent weeks. ...I also laugh at their prematch shtick.

Yeah, I can't believe I enjoy them either. Jimmy Rave is awesome in his role.

I think that was like a four way between Sting, Joe, Christian, Steiner. Could be wrong.

Karen Angle will be attending Sunday's Lockdown PPV. No word yet on why or who she will be there with".

Greeeeaat. She's probably going to get involved in the main event.

LMAO - what event/show is this video from?

reminds me of that kick from Christopher Daniels on Homicide where it was hard camera and he missed by a good 6 inches, very plain to see too :lol:

Karen Angle will be attending Sunday's Lockdown PPV. No word yet on why or who she will be there with".

Greeeeaat. She's probably going to get involved in the main event.

Damn it. Good going TNA.

The whole Karen Angle thing "hopefully" will be her getting involved in AJ's match.

I keep hearing this bullshit that TNA is going to goo the MMA style wioth Joe and Angle - so the last thing they need is a screaming Karen to put a dampner on a match that should be just all about kicking arse!!

The latest Observer has the viewing figures for the 4/3 Impact, and the notable numbers are the MCMG and LAX vs. Hoyt, Rave, Rellik and Reign losing 338,000 viewers, and the Sting vs James Storm main event losing 12,000 viewers.

I think that first number is the biggest drop ever in viewership for a match or segment on Impact.

That's what I was thinking. I was thinking (hoping) that she just shows up and they play off that for IMPACT!

What makes anyone think Karen Angle isn't going to get involved with something at Lockdown?

The last 3-5 weeks of buildup that have been about eliminating the drama and extra curriculars.

Still, I'm scared that she'll step in, Angle will be distracted, and it will take away from the match. But I also think there's a good chance that she'll just play a side role that they play off of on Impact without factoring into the main event, just as they've played it the last month.

What makes anyone think Karen Angle isn't going to get involved with something at Lockdown?

The last 3-5 weeks of buildup that have been about eliminating the drama and extra curriculars.

Still, I'm scared that she'll step in, Angle will be distracted, and it will take away from the match. But I also think there's a good chance that she'll just play a side role that they play off of on Impact without factoring into the main event, just as they've played it the last month.

I'm hoping she's just there and nothing more, but lets just hope TNA is not foolish to try to pull the same crap they pulled last year at Hard Justice, which in my opinion really started the slow downward spiral and caused me to quit watchin TNA for about 6 months, but we'll know tommorow night I guess

So at the tapings it's been announced that Kong will face Roxxi. I really hope they let Roxxi get in some defense and not make it a total squash.

I think they will let her get some offence, but give Kong the W. It makes sense to give Roxxi something in the match as they've built her up strongly.

Just a pointless thing I want to say, and have said before in another thread:

I still think, if Lethal's gonna continue being the Randy Savage knock-off, should Sonjay turn heel in this thing going with them, he should be...

BOLLYWOOD SONJAY!

...anyway.

This only works if he comes out to that music sampled by Jay-Z and on the old Budweiser ads. Also, he must be smiling and dancing to the ring. During promos he should bust out into song and from out of no where, sixty people must begin to sing and dance.

Edit: He must also have a love interest. One that due to social norms he cannot attain, even though she loves him as well. He must then win the hearts and minds of her family or group to finally have his dream woman.