TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

CTDWAT: TNA Edition

Slightly Off topic, bit has Anglesault ever come back to TSM since TNA has pushed Angle as a big deal for the most part.

His rants in 02/03ish about Angle in the WWE were funny. Alot of times in the marvin in CE folder way.

No Impact thread tonight?

Pretty good show. Rhino's "I will deport you with a GORE... GORE... GORE!!!" line was awesome.

Creed, Young, and Lethal got way more offense than I thought against the MEM.

I'm hoping the Guns win the tag titles in a matchup of my 2 favorite tag teams in TNA, but with Morgan and Abyss (who I expected to win at BFG) getting a future title shot, I don't see it happening.

Why is Steiner wearing a shirt?

I didn't care for Rhino threatening to attack the poor interviewer chick for no good reason. But then I've always felt Rhino makes for a crappy babyface. The dude is a natural heel.

I would assume Angle is only facing Abyss because there really isn't anyone else for him right now. Sting has the world title, Styles is feuding with Sting, Booker/Christian are feuding, Joe/Nash, etc. Abyss is an obvious win for Angle since he's still teaming with Morgan and the loss won't matter much due to Abyss/Morgan now being #1 contenders for the tag belts.

I didn't care for Rhino threatening to attack the poor interviewer chick for no good reason. But then I've always felt Rhino makes for a crappy babyface. The dude is a natural heel

I think he was talking about fucking her in the ass.

Why is Angle facing Abyss at the PPV?

Angle and Abyss have been feuding in the understory for weeks since the PPV. Angle was bullying around the locker room in an effort to goad Jarrett into a rematch, including roughing up Matt Morgan. Abyss being his bestest buddy helped him out and wanted to take it to Angle for his actions. The two faced off last week and Angle got himself DQed and laid a beating on Abyss with the chair leading to that big brawl that ended the show.

If the question is "Why did TNA book the match?" it just seems like a simple numbers game since AJ's facing Sting, Christian's facing Booker, and Joe's facing Nash. Angle had to face someone.

I just want to know where this feud with Rhino and Bashir is going. Rhino is not an X-Division guy, so this feud almost burries the title even more. I like the fact that not every face and heel is aligned to one of the groups. At this point AJ almost has to win at the PPV.

I looked forward to Karen's Angle every week. It was great television. Sure, it never had more than three minutes (but that gave us the exciting two-parter on the always exciting KAZ) and usually ended with Karen being molested by some heel(s), but it was always a guaranteed laugh. Plus Karen has some sort of former-stripper-turned-mom/athlete's wife thing going on.

I think she formally resigned a couple weeks ago.

I missed Impact last night, but I read on a report during a backstage segment that there was a giant picture of Karen Angle in the trash in the background. Clever bit of subtle storytelling there. Although even though he may/may not be done with TNA, I really wish they would've explained what happened to Cornette, seeing as he was TNA's Authority Figure before Mick Foley came along.

Second week in a row i'll say this guys.. TNA is getting better and better, and it is all due to the MEM/Kids angle.

Hell, I even marked out just for the MCMG fuckin' entrance.

I totally agree with you on this. The MEM are awesome.

Watching Impact, I realised just how awesome a promo Christian cuts. The guy oozes class when he talks, and I loved the Booker T googly eyes comment. It made me want Christian to win at Turning Point, because he'd work so well with the MEM.

I think the Christian/Booker storyline is the only thing in the upper card that seems flat. I just don't think this feud is working very well, maybe because its over a fake title, or because the feud seemed to begin out of nowhere, when other feuds like Joe/Nash and AJ/Sting have had build up.